Lifts/things you wish other people could see

So I can actually do most of the stuff i'd like to record but I'm a fatty atm

>so I dont...

Anyway the one fitness related thing I wish I would have recorded while not tubby mode is 405 jerk, with a close second 600 squat while I looked alphamode

For some goodness tho here is a video of me doing 355

youtube.com/watch?v=uHOmXegHvhs

Anyway user what do you all wish you could show someone...

Stuff like

>if only that girl at starbucks could see my bench

>if only that douche who made fun of me could see my sweet mma kicks

>if only everyone could see my Bemis

Etc

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lydiavalentin/
youtu.be/PeR4kLsmE40?t=20m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if only every girl i'm interested in could be forced to witness how I made the last girl I had sex with cum

life would be so easy

your gym clearly has enough 45's why would you use so many small plates? also nice push press

was working up and didn't want them to have time to tell me to stop because I wasn't a member and

>dangerous

>Jerk
>didn't lock out overhead
>Didn't even remotely try to get under bar by splitting or squatting
???

tehe

Sauce me on this qt

lydia valentin

spanish oly lifter

instagram.com/lydiavalentin/

I wish people could see me run. Especially in high school when I was like 15 pounds lighter and didn't look that athletic. Running 2 minute 800s doesn't mean shit when nobody can see it

If only the President could see me do Krocs.

>run
we talking tom cruise or baywatch level here?

he would hire somebody else to do them better, sorry but we have to live in the realm of reality

that's a really bad
I wouldn't want anyone to see that

a really bad jerk*

when you can lift 350+ lbs over your head

>never

then you can hide it from the world user, until then continue simply hiding your chitty lifts

no need to get triggered, I was just telling the truth
or do you seriously think that was a good jerk, if you can even call it that?

side note why did you bulk so hard? You look like a different person in that Q/A. Close to 300 bw?

again when you are lifting 355lbs with fucking fake plastic weights over super low safeties knowing that if you drop them from the top you will probably dent a bar in a gym that let you lift once for free and end up paying for a new bar you can go for a lift you don't feel comfortable doing

I've lifted fucking 405 above my head, don't get so butthurt and take this so seriously, sorry if your jelly and think that it's serious weight but if you can't tell by the effort I was literally just fucking about randomly.

you're the one getting butthurt
that's more of a push press, which is impressive, but not a jerk

stopped liftan for almost 2 years (small spurts of attemping to give a fuck but basically close to none)

so knowing this I did the only thing possible to keep gains while depression set in.... get fat, and it worked, but now i'm fatso

:( so i'm gunna go hard on this youtube shit and show you tards how to get ripped and stay ripped because I wanna b ripped for once in mah life

>it's the exact same lift but you didn't do the leg split
>i'm not butthurt

remind me again, at the fucking Olympic lifting level do judges not count a lift in the CLEAN & JERK if after the clean phase they push press or power jerk the weight?

lad ffs
your arms are supporting the weight in the beginning and you're not jerking it up using your legs
you're just pushing it up with your arms

point taken, got other anons in another thread telling me it's not a push press either so at this point

>not changing the name
>don't care if it's mislabeled

here is an informal description chance for u tho user:
I did a lift watch the video, obsess over name or form

>don't care

That wouldn't count as a jerk at any level of competition. 3 red lights you fucking mong. Also, dropping it on the safeties? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>point taken
good
are you goals in bodybulding, weightlifting or something else?

didn't notice this and I just have to answer
>push press or power jerk
power jerk is ok, but you can't push the weight in competition
push to lock out means no lift

clean and JERK
450lbs

OHP/PP
500lbs

Bench
550lbs

Squat 700lbs

Deadlift
850lbs

strength/aesthetics with oly as hobby

you can basically push press it as long as you bend/move your legs a bit and pretend it's a power jerk tho

in other thread you said you PRESS 400lbs

just stop

clean and press* :^)
yeah but if the judges notice that you don't "catch" the bar with your arms locked out but push it to lock out instead, they will give you red lights

for example at 20min mark, it's a snatch but the same principle applies
youtu.be/PeR4kLsmE40?t=20m

learn to fucking read retard, those are my goals

>it's a snatch but the same principle applies
nope.jpg

look man oly lifters know what the fuck they are doing, if you want to tell me they couldn't engineer it so they "catch" the bar then i guess we just disagree, idk why you are debating, I only oly lift as a hobby

well yeah as long as it's not a lockout (not the guy you quoted, but the one that asked about weight)

do you still have your strength from pre-getting back to shitposting times? I'm also from a similar Veeky Forums era as you, maintained muh aesthetics but just now got back into barbell training (maintained mass/size with dumbbell ToT bodybuilding shit but my hip mobility and legs pretty much atrophied in the few years I didn't go heavy)

well, my boy behdad salami got fucked in the arse in rio for that I guess

yeah, oly lifters know what they're doing and don't push it to lockout

wrong term, meant "press out"

yeah man, I had a job that had me moving around a lot and did martial arts so i didn't lose any mobility, just from 3 months back with mah gains, I lost less than 10% on all my lifts except bench, desu i'm focusing on aesthetics more than strength now since I don't have much room to even grow to hit my goals...

so I don't really have any advice or evidence for you except this:

if you now have different goals from lifting than before whether it's aesthetics, or strength, or mass, or even just focusing on different lifts, go for it, what really made me change from strength to aesthetics is seeing myself get fat but stay strong and again knowing strength was getting near limits wanted to better myself in another metric of fitness that I would be able to keep in the future as much as I kept strength (and so I won't get fat again if I get good enough at being aesthetic as a routine)