Just a quick reminder that you are slowly killing yourself and aging yourself faster by eating a surplus of calories...

just a quick reminder that you are slowly killing yourself and aging yourself faster by eating a surplus of calories every day

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/terms/calorie_restriction.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're both ugly monkeys.

>study not controlled for exercise level only caloric intake
>thinks this is relevant to us
Kys

That's why being fat is just "normal" nowadays.

>monkeys are the same as humans
kek, imagine bein this much of a brainlet

>one gets vegetables and is healthy
>one gets big macs and is shit
huh, I guess eating anything above maintenence is deadly. Thanks, OP

Good this life is pretty shitty anyway

>backcombing a monkeys hair (animal cruelty) to prove a vegan point.

Owen looks like the alpha

This. Deliberately poisoning a monkey and over feeding it completely changing it's natural diet to prove a point is fucked up.
I know we eat shit that poisons us too, but we choose too and can change it if we want too.

I've read articles in the past that correlates eating less and less often leads to longer lifespans.

"In a Cornell study back in 1934, researchers doubled the lifespans of mice with extremely low-calorie diets. Similar studies have postponed death in worms and spiders."

sciencedaily.com/terms/calorie_restriction.htm

>die at 75 eating lots, but well and being happy
>die at 90 eating low calories every day, be low energy and unhappy

I rather have shorter plentiful years.

Left monkey looks weak, lost, almost braindead, confused, probably doesn't even know where he is etc. A lifeless piece of flesh, probably can't even squat the bar.
Right monkey sure does look a little older, but he's centered, grounded, looks directly into the camera and wants to end this photoshoot bullshit so he can practice some diddys and slay some young chimp pussy

You probably shouldn't look up Gower's monkeys then

It's rather
>Eat plenty, have a shit ton of issues by 50 die a slow death at 75
>Eat nutrient dense, thoughtful moderate meals, have fewer issues with the effects of aging, die at 90 without a shitton of pain and multiple organ issues.

>arthritis
>hair falling out
>wrinkly

owen has more hair, he has more test, probably if he lifted properly, he would be the biggest fucking monkey in the lab.

10/10

We're all going to die, user. At least I'll have improved myself for several decades, while you're probably going to be too low energy even to read a fucking book.