Anyone else use phenibut here...

Anyone else use phenibut here? It does absolute wonders for social anxiety when I'm in a situation where I really need to be confident. 300mg before a oral presentation, a job interview, or even a date and it like I'm in a extremely good mood plus no one can tell that I'm on a drug. A gram and a half at the club and it's better alcohol without the calories or damage to your gains. Anyone else think this is miracle drug when used responsibly.
>But user it's addicting and has withdrawals!
Don't abuse you dumbo. Keep your use to 1 time a week and your tolerance wont grow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uISw5iIZpds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought some, havent tried it yet, I might in just a minute, I'm having a shit day, how much should I take to feel fucked up

Yup it's amazing, goes well with psychedelics too.

I'm gonna take a gram, hope I don't die, or maybe I hope I do haven't decided yet

penis butt?

I'm handsome, well built, and autistic (figuratively), will this help me approach women?

twice a week 2g one dose last 2 days. so I take it enjoy benefits for that day and the next, repeat then chill the next 3 days.

Keeps tolerance down, no nasty withdrawal.

Having said that, when I first learned about it I went in hard daily for like 3 months and when I tried to quit I went heroin withdrawl + with psychosis. I did the same stupid shit with GHB before it.

Y do I do this Veeky Forums

yes. its basically alcohol without the negatives

A gram. Gotta take it on an empty stomach. Don't eat 1.5 hours before or after eating it.

Thanks for the advice bro, gonna take it now, haven't eaten in about 3 hours so i should be good

Will it make me act like an idiot? I'm usually more autistic after a couple beers

Just got some last week, but I've only tried it twice so far. First day I was really excited that I'd gotten it, so I took 500mg, but I smoked that day too and didn't socialize much. Second time I had already smoked and took it before going out, but I still felt awkward (but I get really awkward when I'm high). Gonna have to stop smoking weed to get a real sense of this drug. Definitely felt the anti-anxiety on the way to the party on the second time, but I was a bit too high to be really outgoing.

no just enjoy it and let it do its magic, the first time i took it I felt nothing at a gram. Had a crazy fucking lucid dream that was like a movie it was willldddd.

The next day when I got up, took 2 grams, it takes like 3-4 hours to really kick in. and then.... woah. It was like the fog had cleared for the first time ever. colors were vibrant music sounded better than anything i'd ever heard. I was just like... woah..

enjoy the trip, report back in a few days. dont be scared of 2 grams

From what I've read, you get all the liquid courage that you'd get from alcohol, without the sloppiness.

that's what I read too wtf is wrong with me

>Canadian

I'm so curious about this but I feel fucked.

Hey.

Hey, Veeky Forums.

Guess what.

Phenibut.

kek

Where can i buy it? I've found a few online retailers but it would be easier in person.

Where can I get it?
How much?
What dose should I start at and how many times a week to use?

Someone redpill me on this

Ok, just bought 300 grams of the free amino acid version at liftmode. I hope this shit helps he get a GF. I will apply it under my tongue, any tips on how to measure grams of powder? Can I snort or smoke it?

*200 grams

I've had some phenibut but it never does too much to me. I think I'll try a 2 gram dosage. Do you mix with water and drink it or absorb it sublingually?

you need a scale

youtube.com/watch?v=uISw5iIZpds

Ive heard about the terrible withdrawal effects of this stuff, any more details? It seems interesting, but i don't know if i'd want to risk going through that

Ive been through it. I went cowboy with it like i do every new drug i find. It's just as bad as alc opiates..

Respect this drug

Phenibut's the fucking best. Unlike other stimulants, it doesn't interrupt your sleeping pattern because it releases little to no adrenaline, while also being a dopaminergic and gabaergic drug. If you take between 500mg to 1,5g you'll feel excited. If you take between 2-3g you'll sleep 12 hours straight.

I just bought some of this shit from liftmode. Its garbage in my opinion and does fuck all, It hasn't affected my anxiety or sociability in anyway. I started with with 500 mg all the way up to 3 grams and I didnt feel shit except being tired. And at 3 grams it fucked my vision up and made it all glitchy. Phenibut gets a 0/10 in my book.

Is this one gigantic shill thread of a bot talking to itself

You can snort it. Don't smoke it unless you vape. The thing is that HCL suspension is literally acid and pretty damaging, that's why coke destoys noses. It kicks in 40 mins through oral means and 2-3 mins through insufflation.

That's because you don't need gabaergic drugs for anxiety and your issues are probably caused entirely by your context and not your brain chemistry.

coke destroys noses because its a strong vasoconstrictor, stopping bloodflow and causing cell death

That could be, but doesn't alcohol work the same way phenibut does on your GABA receptors? I feel more anxiety relief from 2 beers than i do 3 grams of phenibut

Does it make anyone else feel a painful all over body "high".

Like think of the tip of your dick after you cum it goes that painfully sensitive way? That's what it feels like all over my body when I go high doses.

Fucked myself up good on ridiculous doses of this shit.

Where to buy in the states?

Good luck

Powder vs Caps

BulkNutrients has both and not sure which one to order

powder it's not bad

This stuff is as addictive as crack. The effects are fun and loopy but u can't have to much fun on this stuff.

It's not very common or in demand so it will be difficult to find in person. Primaforce has a good offer.

Either get a scale or get your last will and testament notarized.

you can not realistically snort fucking phenibut

the shit is acidic as hell

Caps all the way

surely this is a meme

no

Caps can give you cancer duude

This is literally the best shit going around.
I've been on all sorts of anti depressants and ant anxiety stuff but this is the only stuff that has worked... it's cheap too

I like it. It makes almost all my anxiety go away but somehow I'm still deathly afraid to approach girls. But its still fun

I take a 1.5 - 2.xg as a replacement for booze. Works as intended this way.

Very rarely just take it before work for shits and gigs.

Music sounds amazing on it. You feel like you're drunk enough to enjoy what your doing and sober enough to do it well.

HOWEVER you have to be wary of addiction/withdrawals (don't be a dumb fuck and take it every day), it tastes like absolute dogshit, I can randomly get fucking depressed a day or two after taking it, but most of the time not.

c: frei ryda

This.

Where do you buy this shit stateside?

I won't even speak to girls when I'm sober but when you give me a couple shots and I'm mister smooth. I need this in my life guys.

Internet.
I ordered this shit to yurop from the usa.
piping rock dot com

Phenobut withdrawals are babymode shit. Even if you take 3G a day for months and stop suddenly you just might feel a little shitty for a few days. Nothing seriously wrong though to where you can't function. There are way worse withdrawals like benzos and alcohol.

Idk man Ive seen people say it was worse than opiate withdrawals.
Not my experience, but people are different.

I've had mine for 2 years. Used it a few times I usually get headaches from it.

did you end up trying it? i just took 500mg hopefully i get somethin out of it

this. you can literally taste the sourness indicative of higher acidity

This shit makes you last a lot longer before you nut and makes it feel good. Music is much better and you can make music or do hobbies much better, driving/sports etc, if you take big doses like 2g then shit gets wavey, sometimes makes you tired at the end of the night but youl sleep for days when you do. I dont reccomend taking 0.5g even for your first time, it does nothing and actually made me feel worse, start with at least 1g then 2 hours later take another 1 or more, after that take a smaller hit just to keep things rolling, the high is real nice and you concentrate on it perfectly fine

Take more mate, Take like 1.5 for your first hit then 2 hours later take another 1-1.5. I use to start with 2g first hit

if i take 1-1.5g more, will it help with studying? i have a midterm tomororw i've been totally lazy with studying hopefully this'll give me an edge

I bought some not too long ago, I tried 750mg the first time and felt nothing at all. I tried 1.5g a week later, and I don't know if I felt anything. I MIGHT've been a bit more sociable, but that was probably placebo. am I just a non-responder or is this stuff just really passive

All you fags realise like any drug, you will come down from the high. You will feel more shit then you did before taking this afterwards.

nice maymay

Rather ride the rollercoaster than walk.
Yeah there will be lows, but the highs juuuuust might be worth it.

So is this actually worth it or is it just kind of meh?

I quit drinking entirely and have been missing out on social gains. How is phenibut in a party setting?? While still not drinking of course

No it won't help with studying.

It helps me create music so id say so yeah. Just dont take like more than 5 grams in the whole day as it gets to much and you will feel more high than focused, still a good feeling though!

wow it put me in a pretty laxed mood. i stopped studying and started browsing Veeky Forums and /pol/. fuck i'm doomed

>pic not related

This is what I'm curious about.

Anyone wanna green text their own phenibut social gains story?

Fuckin perfect, if you do drink while on phenibut you can multiply your drinks by like 3. Shit synegyzes HARD
You feel like conversations flow more naturally and overall there's a certain confidence boost.
Do keep in mind that the training wheels need to come off some time so don't use it as a crutch too hard.

Oh, and it may take a while to kick in, especially on a full stomach.
Take the pheni about 30mins-hour before the event.

Only available in 2.5g caps

Cop or nah

Do you seriously believe the people you attempt to "socialize" while on this do not know you are on something?

protip: it's completely obvious from the first second you open your mouth

still won't stop people from talking with you of course, but everybody KNOWS you are on something

if that disturbs you or not is up to you, desu

Nah not really, unless you dumped like 5g down your gullet and are slurring words like a retard.

Plus you can always say you've been drinking a bit, no one really gives a shit.

Compared to party drugs it's nothing, but pheni might be a good fit for the Veeky Forums autismo who doesn't like drinking.

Not drinking is autistic?

...oh

Training wheels are off, I CAN socialize sober but i don't really enjoy it. Especially when everyone else is drinking. Was hoping it would enable to me have fun in those situations. I spend the last 5 years binging on booze and cigs every friday so i want to be able to just chill and have a good time without all that excess.

this screws with your dopamine, etc

too much fucking around with that stuff and you will end up unable to enjoy much of anything naturally again

Is this basically the creativity benefits of weed without getting high? I can't smoke in the current place I'm living so is this inconspicuous to take?

Hmm.. So just another pandoras box for me to open lol. I suppose I'm still better off without it.

Need to find something better to fill the sobriety void that isn't another dopamine burst.

I meant if you wanna preserve your precious GAINZ

Drink or don't, who gives a shit.

Depends person to person.
It's relatively cheap so might as well try it.

uhh ... nah ...

what a very strange response.

no, it's like being slightly drunk.

it's not noticeable to anyone other than you, no more than e.g. having a cup of instant coffee is noticeable.

He's not particularly right in anything he said.

Phenibut is like a mild benzo, its given to astronauts and shit as a sedative.

Slightly reduces inhibitions, dopamine effects aren't even fully realised in research yet.

It is zero benzo stop fake news

I did 1.5g last day mixed with alcohol at a party, no need to say it didn't end good

Not him but yes they do

>it's like a benzo
>like

No, considering it effects your gaba-B receptors I'm not trying to get physically addicted to it. It's no different then a alcohol withdrawal.

No, it's more like alcohol or barbiturates then anything. Benzos effect your GABAa receptors and alcohol/barbiturates effect your GABAb receptors.

Not something to play with, at all. Physical addiction builds very rapidly.

How so?

ITT: r/nootropics/ redditors who so desperately want to believe their amazon ordered, legal drugs have an effect that they make it so. Go on take that modafinil, just like in the movie limitless!

Seriously? Alcohol and phenibut act on the same receptor in the brain.

Jesus Christ you guys need to look into what you're taking. You're playing with fire here.

I threw up everywhere, fell on a chair and broke it, started to shake and drown in my own vomit. (ex)friends called 911 and I managed to talk a little bit to show I was conscious so they cancelled the ambulance. Apparently, I revealed my power levels by telling them I was taking cold showers lifting and phenibut to become more social.

if your a proud redditor why dont you swallow a fucking bullet. You are the nigger of internet forums and the idea that you use you faggotry as a way of validating your stupid claim makes you even more of a botched abortion.

Back you go now... This is trump territory.

Sounds like a typical uni night but cheaper. Was it like being drunk or did you just plain spaz out.

> your
> supports globalist jew trump like a good member of r/thedonald/

Why didn't you do your fuckin reasearch dude. I'm haunted by hundreds of my memories. That one would ruin me.