>*starts crying*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLlULxjfNcY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo7KOZrX6hI&bpctr=1518280906
youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another Romanov thread
I approve

Lenin literally triggers me more than any other historical figure because of them. I'm not normally a waifufag either.

Those filthy fucking BOLSHEVIKS I'M GOING TO STRANGLE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!

*bayonets you*

We need to go back

Why did they hate them.

Imagine how Mountbatten felt when it happened. He seemed to have never recovered from it.

I don't like Mountbatten, he turned out to be a real cunt and a literal cuckold. But I've always felt that maybe that was because he had his heart broken. He didn't just fall for any girl - he fell for Maria bloody Romanova. Losing her has got to kill a part of you.

I had heard that he had kept a picture of her next to his bed (this one ) until he died. It's not a surprise he turned out that way.

I know kinda how he felt desu it's sad

I want to see a Veeky Forums film about it honestly

Just...

This nigga gets medals just for breathing.

>didn't try to bring back Zoroastrianism and crush the Shi'a clergy
He deserved it all.

the first innocent slut

>slut
take that back

Pratrition opinion

Good riddance I say

she loved spending time with them soldier boys

Did the Jews do this? (srs)

That would have had a 0% chance of working

>Lenin literally triggers me more than any other historical figure
This, and this is a great thread

Modern society has corrupted you. She only had an old-fashioned love of soldiers, nothing more. It's not like she was getting dicked by them on the sly.

I hate capitalism. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL THEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHY!?

If Nicky wasn't such a braindead moron maybe your precious waifus wouldn't have been skullfucked by the butt of a rifle out in some rural shithole.

Proof of that or are you gonna take that back ?

i'm sure flirting sure is family friendly old-fashioned love

Nick was an incompetent Emperor and a flawed individual but his family didn’t deserve the utter indignity of their massacre plus the post-Mortem sexual assault of the girls bodies.

She;s so beautiful ;-;

Again modern society has corrupted you, it was just being friendly. Maria was actually a bit of a prude and was horrified by crass comments.

Begone bolshevik

>let your cause and the fate of your country be at risk because you're too weak kneed to kill a small family
Argue all you want about Bolshevism being a flawed ideology but they made the only sensible choice by ending the main Romanov line.

>flirting
>friendly
my god, bruh, she was a slut through and through

are you some sort of autist who thinks a girl is in love with you just because she smiles at you?

are you the sort of autist that thinks a girl is flirting with you just because she's friendly?

Lots of girls see flirting as 'friendly' rather than anything serious

A lot of those girls are naive and stupid.

fuck off it's cute

It's weird, man.

Nicky, like Louie 16, was a victim of the forces of history.

Good riddance.

Just die
What would you do if you had nothing to do except speaking to people when you can't even see outside of your window ?
Fucking faggot

G*rmanoid scum that deserved every bullet for betrayal of Slavdom

>G*rmanoid scum that deserved every bullet for betrayal of Slavdom

>Russia is in war because she defends Serbia

How the fuck did you end up in Veeky Forums ?

Niggerlai II always shilled for Huns and Wilhelm, he event wanted to be less harsh after the end of the war and did not wanted to mobilize units on the German front in 1914.

>tfw the absolute 10/10 qt 3.14 princess Maria will never be your waifu

Why even live

Jewish Ritual Slaughter strikes again

Did you get your widdle fee-wings hurt?

Are you gonna cwy?

Poor widdle boo boo got his widdle fee-wings hurt.

Waaah Waaah Waaah

youtube.com/watch?v=cLlULxjfNcY
Here's a pretty good footage of OTMA if someone is interested

No kidding. It's still funny to me people can fall for old bolshevik propaganda and still think they're free thinkers at all.
Incompetence is what happened after Nicky and with the Duma.

im pretty sure that eastern european countries who happened to be under this dysfunctional empire were pretty happy with their deaths :)

What ya'll doing beta orbiting a bunch of dead women?

If you take over a country you have to kill all the direct Royalty to prevent future unrest.

Good dump lad

>Dead women
Perfect women you mean ?
Will ever God gives us such pure and perfect women again ?

>Dead "perfect" women
They don't contradict.

Bait. The USSR killed far more and removed all human rights. They were better with Nicky. It's not even disputable at this point.
>If you take over a country you have to kill all the direct Royalty to prevent future unrest.
They didn't seem to have a problem killing tens of millions of people for unrest either.

>Will ever God gives us such pure and perfect women again ?
No.

Yes but when you see whores today, you can only admire such women, even if they're dead.

Well Poland and Finland probably were

Best imageless post in thread. When I was on the west coast there would be underage girls twerking in the middle of the street. I don't know how memes persist on people from the southeast. I've never seen degeneracy in Dixie like I've seen on the left coast.

>you will never live in 1910 hand hold hands with a European princess
Fuck modernism.

>hey were better with Nicky. It's not even disputable at this point.
or, you know, they were better when they became independant countries for a brief time before another version of this abomination of an empire annexed them/ made them their puppet states
russia just loves to make others live in just as bad conditions as they are

At least they're too dead to reject anyone now

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo7KOZrX6hI&bpctr=1518280906

>or, you know, they were better when they became independant countries
False. Baltic states were destined to become client states for others. Russia had established influence in those countries for longer than mine has been around. They have to go back.

autism

>*cries while watching footage of Stalin's funeral*

Get off this thread fucking commie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

boo hoo
nicky deserved it

There was a joke during soviet time.
"His Emperor Majesty Nicolas II has been awarded the Order of Red Banner, for creating a revolutionary situation in the country"

>good man and father ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time because his stupid father couldn't be arsed to teach him how to run the country at a time when its existence was threatened
It's more sadness over the girls anyway. They were the last remnant of a time when girls were genuinely pure.

this

yeah, nothing purer than royal incest

>Bolsheviks have nothing better to do than insult dead girls on the internet

I'm not a communist and I have no problem with her, but I have a problem with retards believing girls used to be pure

Have you actually read about these girls? Nobody thinks all girls were perfect angels in the past. It's the Romanova girls in particular, and their undeserved death. Concurrent with the fall the Russian Monarchy it's all very poetic in a tragic way.

Wow, this picture is crazy on so many levels!

>I hate capitalism.
>Capitalism
Wut.

Lenin tried to save the Royal family by dispatching the order to relocate them to Moscow. He was quite humane when it came dealing with the enemies of Revolution.

Try to watch this video without any sort of feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

M*narchists had greater influence on defeat of the White armies than the Huns and Bolsheviks combined

I feel awesome watching these sore losers and their pathetic whining and powerless rage against the Russian people who refused to be their slaves.

This thread makes me wonder if modern celebrity culture is just a descendant of the obsession with royalty.

> user on one side lying broadly about the history swathing from Finland to all the subjugated muslims
> user on the other side madly drunk off his love for Anastasia, embracing the role of the cuck
What emotions run high among this lot of the gay, and cucks.

Left-leaning revolutionaries are the absolute scum of the earth. Inhuman monsters.

Why do you cry for him and for the Romanov children, but not for the Russians murdered in pogroms or sent to die in a fruitless war over some dead archduke?

Because they're fucking children.

Only one of them was considered as children and he's not hot or cute unless you are into young boys

>why do you care for people that matter