Vegans think they eat healthy and ethically

>Vegans think they eat healthy and ethically
>They still eat rice
Foolish hypocrites, the lot of them.

My rice is probably made by Monsanto in a lab. genetically superior son!

Is there anything dumber out there than people who are antiGMO?

>wild rice
>great for increasing cancer, blood, heart
It's nice to see that scientifically illiterate people are also generally illiterate as well

>rice is poison
> rice is the main diet of the country with most elderly population in the world

not a vegan but this is grade A pulling shit out of your ass

>literally a staple food of the majority of humanity since the dawn of agriculture
>toxic and literally made of plastic

Really made me think

One problem with GMOs is company's owning the plant DNA
, so Joe Farmer has to buy seeds every year and can't get seeds from the current batch of crops.

>Dr. Sebi has treated some notable celebrities including Lisa Lopes of the R&B group TLC, Steven Seagal, John Travolta, Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson for his dependency for painkillers.[15][1][7]
Ok. Now, where is your career treating rich and famous celebrities?

Didn't have one? Thought so.

Pretty sure it feels like plastic in its raw form because it's dried for storage.

>taking diet advice from schizophrenics

vegan diet is only good if you want a clear feminine face

Well that's more an argument against business practices of companies, not against genetically modifying crops for better yields

Best part is when they have people plant those seeds on farmers land without their consent or knowledge then sue the farmer for theft and take his farm.

>rice converts to carbonic acid
where did you find this troll OP? all macromolecules that are burned for fuel in the cell are converted into carbonic or lactic acid, then breathed or reconsumed for more fuel in the case of lactic acid. that is how you lose weight, through gas exchange of carbonic acid with oxygen.

There's only been one case of that happening, and I think it turned out the guy was lying.

It also increases skin

>treated Left Eye and MJ

Are we sure this doctor isn't killing his patients?

Personally I liked the bit about wild rice that contains carbon, hydrogen and oxygen unlike rice, which only contains starch

well right now, 2 of them are dead so maybe rice is life?

i'm getting cancer just from that article, i don't even need to eat any rice

Why would you want to eat rice, a product grown in JAPAN exactly there where 2 NUCLEAR BOMBS were dropped and the FUKUSHIMA reactor leek'd radioactive waste into the water
Are you trying to commit self suicide or something?

Any farm can own a genome, artificial selection, radiation, and horizontal gene transfer are all genetic modification, wether anti-GMO like it or not, but at the same time it means it doesn't matter how you get the genome, you still can patent it.
The issue is with the laws and business models.

>Starch is not a food it is a poison that is high on the Glycemic index.

HAHA WHAT?!

I'm much more interested in committing other suicide

I know I'm probably the only one who read the bible, but "Pestilence" wasn't a horseman of the apocalypse. The fourth horseman was "Victory", and represented Jesus. The Horsemen weren't representing a "Dream Team of Destruction", but rather phases through which existance'll go through during the event.

It's not Jesus because He was the one that opened the seal in the first place. The white horseman is the Holy Spirit

It's clearly George Costanza

Now that's what I call quality bait

give him a sombrero, then you can call him jorge which is close

This is some vegan false flag bullshit. Get your 3kgs of broccoli eating ass out of here you fuck.

Depends what they mean by GMO. Because selective breeding is genetically modifying organisms.

GMO could quite literally stop global warming with some of the crops they are designing.

And it is the best way to prevent famine by producing disease/drought resistant crops, along with crops that require less water and soil which uses less resources.

>there for

Don't expect the majority of these people to interpret any sort of spiritual text or teaching beyond a 5 year old level.