/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

This Thread took 5 seconds to make you lazy fucking NEETS edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A
equbotetf.com/about-aieq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, was about to make it. Previous thread:

>amd

>the city of AMD

youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A

>MFIN

thanks for making the thread OP

guess who's NAK? NAK again.

I believe in NFLX

>AMD

I've been outta the game for a minute boys. I still have old memes im watching. Any new memes that i should throw some chips at?

I have $50 sitting in my portfolio right now. How can I say trade that up to $60 today?

You're looking for 20% in a single day. That's pretty tough to do. You could buy some kneed pads for like 10 bucks and suck 2 dicks for $10 each, and then you'll have your goal in no time.

id charge a lil more desu

>XXII

Down 23%

AIEQ is a fresh meme that just came out last week. It's an ETF controlled by Watson the IBM supercomputer. So you just let the AI trade your money for you.

Is today the day for CERC?

I have $50 sitting in my portfolio now. What are some inexpensive ($10 - $20) stocks that are a safe bet to hold for a few weeks/months while I learn? I'm thinking of putting in more money as I go, like $200 a month.

>Energy sector
Not gonna fall for that shit again after Chesapeake Energy and HUSA.

I'm down alot Bags, give me a winner to swing trade lad.

BGFV

Abandon ship my friend

What index is it tracking?

You got the FED talking this week, so right now I'm long JNUG and have some put options for JDST.

equbotetf.com/about-aieq/

Told you niggas about TRXC

>IRBT

It only just came out. I'd give it some time and see how it does.

Holla holla for a dolla

LODE up, lads.

Tomorrow is our big day. Expect a volatile 48 hours.

Listen Veeky Forums they just got FDA clearance to sell their robotic surgery interface. Their only competitor now is ISRG whose stock price is in the 300s. TRXC will either be bought out for double digits or compete now that they have access to sell to US hospitals.

>Tomorrow is our big day. Expect a volatile 48 hours.
i've been hearing that for the past few weeks. It'll probably just have an eod run and then back to sideways

I hope you guys bought IFON. It's going to have a small spike on Nov 3 because retards are going to think it has to do with the apple iPhone

That's what I'm doing.

Holding LODE past today would be a mistake.

Why the fuck are there two threads again? you fuckstains cant do anything right

Migrate boys. OP is a retard, we didn't see it earlier.

they didn't even put the copy pasta in the OP wtf

Uhhh that thread looks like shit they don't have the proper thread title and copy and paste so I don't think I would be able to post there

so which one is it!!?!?

Take your pick

That thread was a thread questioning where this thread was. Naturally this is the days thread.

This isn't available for Germany, right?

theres this one too but its wrong

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee stop this shit right now

i think we should make about 50 robinhood threads and bump all the crytpo threads off the board so they can start fresh

Hold onto your butts. AMD preparing to take another big dip after it breaks another dollar marker.

could have made a fortune shorting it.

just make it stop :'(

JUST

LODE up bois

When does lode moon?

BAC+B gonna either skyrocket or shorted. Someone's been buying all of it at 1.51 regardless of BAC's movement.

WHERE IS THE BOTTOM ON AMD IM RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO AVERAGE DOWN WITH

I'm surprised the up tick rule hasn't been triggered yet

>2007

why do that? why not just fucking sell it and pick it up once it hits 10? you'll save some money, i really doubt its going up to anywhere anytime soon, not even break even..

Uhh I get SEC rule 201 triggered regularly on my interactive brokers account that bans shorting right now if you look at JCP it's activated there

>inb4 lode drops sub .10 because all the NEETs trying to get out at the last minute with no volume

Who else here JNUG?

k

What stock won't make me want to kill myself

That's not how it works.

Ugh, AMD and IRBT are fucking my shit up. I should've sold both off at 5% losses and waited a couple of weeks to buy back in instead of being a cuckstain bagholder.

Is there anything that isn't shit today?

Gopro is doing quite well. Really fucking wish I bought into it on Friday when I was deciding between it and Big5.

Get celg brainlet it dipped 33% after earnings it has over 100 billion me cap

learn from your mistakes user consider it market tuition

everyone has to learn risk control and cutting losers

honestly man, right now... BGFV over half the fucking float is short, they have good P/E ratio and sport chalet and sports authority are out of business, they where BGFV main competition. DKS isn't really competition due to the pricing at their places. BGFV is like the walmart of sporting goods.

For people that say brick and mortar is dead, not for sports it isn't. People have to go in and get things that feel right to them, testing bats, putting on cleats, etc...

Really fucking glad I took a $40 loss today during the peak.

AMD is done boys

>being a mobile poster
C'mon. Robinhood may be a mobile app, but show some respect and post from your computer, nigger.

CERC but its low volume

ROPE

>AMD

Ironhands, holding to the end

We 11 now boys

>WWR
I can't catch a break. Been holding since it was URRE

I do both, depends on where I am, we cant all be NEETs.

they have all their cards in xbones and ps4s, their cards are being used up to mine cryptos at a time that crypto market is booming but yet they can't seem to figure it out? i think it'll be cheaper in the coming days

$SKLN for merger finalization as soon as tomorrow

It's happening

They're actually going to post a profit this year, and their new line of CPUs is really impressive, they'll definitely be taking a significant amount of market share away from Intel in the server sector soon which should further boost their profits.

What's happening? Is it Rocket Man?

10's now

No the AMD price broke 11

that'd be comfy but no

Just accept defeat, buy a US banks ETF, and check back after a year wage-slavery.

Christ, AMD might be below $10 by the end of the day at this rate.

DRYS

Updated

kek

Anyone else got anything in TOPS?

>XXII
Dude Weed LMAO

crashing dis prane

Watson's ETF is literally cucking the shit out of my gains. Fucker better figure this shit out soon. I'm literally up $650 on a $4500 investment while this stupid computer is literally losing money.

I usually make a lot of the threads but i felt like sleeping lol

Also I just dropped 5k on SHOP. Earnings tomorrow my niggas, anyone else doing some degenerate gambling?

In SKLN at 1.83. Let's see what happens

Fuck that etf

I just sold mine today for a tiny loss.

Market's down, despite the good news about Apple iphone X. I think it's due to the issues with Paul Manafort. Gold likely is up on that news too.

NVDA Join the winning team already.

Buy TRXC you fucks buyout or partnership pending, already has FDA clearance