REQT BABY

Who else here loaded up on the dip? Let's get on this rocket Anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qdFysP2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me. I'm in it for the long haul.
Let's get matching lambos my moon mission nakama.

>brave user

Load up on bags? Never has seen the Ico level again.

not a req holder but why is biz retarded like this?

>price too low to buy
>must buy when price high

Because you miss out on plenty of moon missions. Just a dumb decision to buy bags, which wont moon pre 2 months.

But you are right with the question, why is biz retarded like that?

There's a super cheap 719 SATS REQ bag with about 4000 units for sale on Liqui.

I'm at work else I'd start working to buy that bag right now. ... 719 sats!!!!!!!!!!

It will Moon eventually user, it's too good not to.

Seems ok. Only thing preventing me from buying is the supposed ING partnership. What is ING's role exactly, and where have they confirmed partnership?

And they wonder why they always seem to buy at the peak and it goes down as soon as they buy.

Balls of steel.

I bought at 15399
I lost so much with that btc moon, 1/3 of my portfolio
All in REQ now.

What's so good right now? Except a possible ING partnership and YC backing the start up idea?
They have a whitepaper right now and that's it. No proof of concept, no test net, no main net. But i guess this is crypto and anything can happen.

think it will go lower even?

Literally just wait™

I GOT SO REQUED.

They warned me to not get comfy, i told them to "fuck of".

Easy 2x I told them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>What's so good right now? They just have the dream scenario for a coin in development
>Funding, connections, aggressive VCs who love money, industry connections, below ICO price
Yeah you're right that sucks

Get your pump and dump on in here

discord.gg/qdFysP2

It's really undervalued right now and below ICO. There's a few whale groups surpressing the price. Pump is imminent.

I have a feeling this might be the coin to go in on.

If I get a total of 3 BTC here I'll change the site to shill REQ and buy REQ with all 3 BTC.

impeachdonaldjtrump.com

>retarded and forgot link

>loading up on the dip
user its only a dip if it went up first

Can go both ways. I am no Guru, neither i am using meme TA's. The idea is good, but how should you calculate your risk rewards, since they have literally nothing. But just wait™ :)

Even the DGBmarines are telling this everyday to themselves. But just wait™ :)

You do know how many of the VCs start ups are just running out? Do you?
And ING had a partnership with Moneytis, REQ is a pivot but nothing official yet. So again only speculation and ONLY a whitepaper. Crypto is so crazy. Giving 32M for just a whitepaper. But just wait™ :)

I bought REQ at 1488

kek

Dont worry user, 1488 will be cheap when we reach jupiter