Realistic timeline to get in shape? Also suggestions/advice on diets/supplements

Realistic timeline to get in shape? Also suggestions/advice on diets/supplements.

start keto now and you'll have a not fat gut by winter.

MWF calisthenics or lifting
Extra cardio or activity
A better diet

8 months. At least.

READ THE STICKY!

And a realistic timeline. 1-5 -2 years losing fat.

Building muscle 1-5- 3 years.

current weight/height?

Height 5' 11 ish. Weight 233

you've got a good frame for adding muscles to. honestly if you start strength training and don't change your diet at all, you might turn out fine.

But if you seriously want to lose weight in the smallest timeframe possible, Keto.

Not so much looking at smallest timeframe possible. Just a realistic timeline so im not being discouraged by slow results. Also will look into keto thanks

>muh sticky
Fuck off sperg. The sticky is fucking retarded and doesn't provide much info anyways.

>5' 11 ish.
5'8

Just looked at the sticky and I definitely should've read that first haha. But thanks for the timeline estimate

STFU CUNT!

With DNP and keto? 3 months lol

It also depends on how much a week you train and what you do in that time. I would personally recommend the sled push for losing weight and of course running.

>recommending meme exercises
the literal state of fit

>American flag tattoo
>spartan helmet tattoo
>Indian dream catcher tattoo

You just want to be every kind of faggot don't you?

DNP and some fucking discipline you fat sack of shit

Whats dnp?

not my job to educate you :^)

Not a dream catcher and yes

If you're trying to do so naturally and at a healthy rate then it will take some years.

>that ink

xD

aren't you too harsh here satan?

What all the cool kids are using now a days to lose weight.

[spoiler] Please don't die using it [/spoiler]

From what Ive read so far seems like its not really what I want. Like a said, not looking to lose it in the fastest manner. Just most effective to get in shape and keep weight off

shut up

only way you are going to lose fat op, is pushing yourself in your lifts and calories in calories out. do a 100 calorie defecit (not 500 defecit like most retards on this site) and burn more doing cardio or HIIT.

makes ATP less efficient so your body has to make more of it to function normally, raising your TDEE. downside is it also raises your body temp so you have a very real risk of death by hyperthermia if you're not careful.

>100 calorie defecit (not 500 defecit like most retards on this site)
do you actually think this guy has any muscle that he should be scared to lose by going in a big deficit? he could go 25-30% tdee if he could not binge and he would lose no muscle, BECAUSE HE HAS NONE

he will make no muscle on a biv defecit

as if someone who works out for the first 6 months of his life makes any muscle gains. he doesn't. he only gets stronger. it's the only case where you can get stronger without gaining muscle because you activate muscle fibers. thank me for the free lesson later dipshit

>Small calorie cut.
>Brisk walk for 45 mins every day (like brisk enough to breathe harder).
>Start lifting full body compounds 3x per week.
>For every 5 lbs you lose update your calorie calculations.

Thanks

I fix with this.

It depends how hard u want it and how much u put towards your goal.

I started at 216, pic related. It was hell bro, took so much dedication and work but it was a fucking ride.
If you want it, learn yourself and stick to your goals. Cut gainfucks off, do it for you.

I'm now a solid 188 in 3 months. 2 months were 216-192. Shit feels solid bro.

I worked out every day and did keto/if because that's what worked for me. I got the will to hold off on food then I could binge on low carb is the perfect combo. I had to deal with low blood sugar from time to time.

I really emphasize with u bro. Track your weight daily and remember I'm u aren't moving forward your moving backwards. I'll post my now pic.

Remember it ain't just the weight. It's a new mindset, a synthetic mindset of who u want to be. Make the switch and people will see u that way so then u gotta hold up to your own high standards and things start changing. U got this. Ama

Thanks for the advice. And congrats on your weight loss. What kinda workouts did you do? And I'll definitely look into keto. Seems like the most suggested course

uhh no, that's wrong, friend. there isnt anything stopping you from making muscle as a noob, actually this is the point where you make muscle gains the quickest...

this is good, op

>Ama
Why? You look fat and gross, you don't have the answers I'm looking for.

"no"

>2 years losing fat
Yeah, no. If he does everything right he can do it in 1.

>never gonna make it

You haven't made it either.

Looks like a compass rose.

Pull your fucking pants up you fuckfairy

>You haven't made it either.

I haven't but I'm making progress which is the point

Close, its a compass arrow.

Boyo getting in shape is a lifetime dedication.

Are you retarded? He's down the same road as you but way ahead.

Look, I went from 268 pounds to 158 pounds, then started lifting and gained it back up to 190.
First round took 1 years, secound round took about 1 year and a half.
You can expect to do the same, or maybe even better who the fuck knows, I wasn't well informed when I did this shit.

Just heed these words: don't shit on people who're already ahead of you on the race and listen (critically) to advice.

Focus on cardio and lose the fat before you even start gaining muscle. It should take about 6 weeks to lose around 21lbs+ if you're really strict with your calories. Keep then at 1200cal a day for the 6 weeks. After this process begin your muscle building process as you will now see the results much easier; giving you more motivation.

how do i fix this mess

Crazy good results. Hope to lose as much as you have sometime down the line!

have you tried lifting weights?

another fat post at 208 for u btches

Fucking retards and their broscience holy shit. Why the hell wouldn't a beginner be able to make muscle gains when he is training his muscle fibers?

Noob gains are the rapid increase in strength and ability to gain fat free mass over fat one gets typically when starting serious strength training. At this point you have maximum ability to gain muscle, which will slow down over time as you gain more mass. Your body isnt used to training and has to adapt to this new source of stress it's under.

Work your traps and chest more

Protein Sparring Modified Fast

I lost 32 lbs in 18 days (half water though)

>same road as me
I was never fat, I went from skele to a clean bulk and got to a juicy ottermode.
Keep making yourself feel better though fatty.