ITT: good guys who lost

ITT: good guys who lost

Imagine it if you will...

carthage

Russia during the Crimean War

He's lucky he only lost his job.

>Literal oligarchy where powerful families hijacked the State and bribing Senators in the open was an accepted practice
>good guys
Amilcar pls go

>gave up
ftfy

Baal Hammon plz go.

Guess it's better to quit than to give the satisfaction of being fired

Hong xi quan

>polytheistic jew

no

fuck you rebel scum

*Stops you from Sacrificing Babies to Moloch*

i cri evrytim

>Semites
>Good Guys

rest in peace sweet reza shah

wrong

possible, indecisive on this one

correct

also correct

they burnt babies alive dude.
not cool dude

t. buttblasted, infant-eating baalist

>implying child-killers were "good"

other than it all being overblown for propaganda(not much overblown according to archeology) it was a way to rittualy deal with the trauma of high child mortality, mass child sacrifices were done in times of strife and crisis, when most of those kids would of died off any way, so this way it was less traumatic for the mothers, they actively gave them up instead of going trough the whole process of observing their kids slowly starve and die of disease while they claw their faces in desperation and helplessnes

>(not much overblown according to archeology

What? "According to archaeology" in some of the tophets more than 40% of the bones belonged to stillborn children, the the rest probably died of infant mortality as they were almost all under the age of two. Not to mention that only like 10 tophets have been found in total, only two being in Africa, and not one epigraph found explicitly talks of child sacrifices. At best if they happened it was during extremely rare occasions.

We could be colonizing the solar system now.

What exactly makes Carthage "good guys" compared to Rome? As far as I know, they were almost the same shitty aristocratic republic as Rome, just more sadistic and religiously zealous.

>sacrifices their babies by fire in the hundreds

they were peaceful traders while Romans were genocidal monsters

bullshit

>peaceful traders
Tell that to the people of Tartessus.

What does a city destroyed (maybe) by a tidal wave have to do with peaceful merchants?

I thought he was a conehead in the thumbnail.

A city that never existed and isn't even documented to be destroyed by Carthage anyway

Sooooooo is it save to assume that you have head canon for how Tartessus disappeared (if it existed at all)? If so I am in for a greentext.
*obtains popcorn*

he doesn't, I know everything there is to know about it, it was a term that Phoenicians used for the refinery towns in the West

Retard.

>doesn't know basic classical history
>probably thinks Carthages army was anything more than a couple of volunteer "professionals" and a bunch of mercenaries

Everyone knows you would be here eventually, but hey atleast basically every alternate history where you win the war has people on the moon by 1960

This was roman propaganda

i always suspected as much

do you have additional info user?

he could have united europe against the amerimutts and the chinks

Ah, the brutish, always trying to manipulate europe in some gakf cocked scheme that constantly backfires.

sounds like more of a french/german thing to me, the brits have always stayed away from the continent

Faggot.

Chiang Kai-Shek

dubs of truth

Kr*ut thing, French actually are the good guys of Europe.

Don't even try to post cuck tsar. I warned you.