What the fuck

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>egyptian slut gets fucked up the ass by jew

are Arabs just shit at war or are the Heebs really that good at fighting?

Both. This is what you get when you kill all the stupid people of a population over the course of 1000 years, give them advanced technology, and pit them against one of the most retarded civilizations ever to live.

Slavshit vs Superior American jets coupled with inept Arab pilots. You can win a land battle with larger numbers of subpar soldiers, but Zerg rushing inexperienced pilots vs a small force of capable ones is a bloodbath

t. right-wing "race realist" who took Culture of Critique far too seriously

Shit happens. I doubt any of those migs had AAMs

This isn't particularly impressive even if you believe the Egyptian narrative. Especially since the Israeli claim is probably more accurate

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

They outnumbered the enemy 3-1 and were unable to complete their objective, taking equal-to-greater losses than the opponent.

He's not wrong about the Arabs being retarded though. They're culturally not set up for modern combined arms warfare.

they had heavy SAM support and were on the defensive, and they probably didn't take greater losses. Arab claims, especially in 1973, are very suspicious.

MiG-17 was pretty outdated by then no?

Stupid humans always fighting. Why do humans hate each other? Strong not understand. Why do A-rabs hate Isreal that much? Strong no get it.

The F-4E was a new fighter delivered in 1969
MiG-17s were procued in 1952

I remember reading a book that said the Americans were thinking the Israelis were hot shit until they actually fought the Gulf War and annihilated the largest and most well equipped Arab army in history with in four days with less than 300 casualties. Then they realized that the Israelis were just a decent military fighting against utter morons. I think the book was Kenneth Pollack's "Arabs at War".

*1600 casualties
*thousands of Kuwaiti casualties

Claims of an enemy's casualties in general (bar POWs, and vehicles when you're left holding the field) are generally off by around x3 even for professional armies with some sense of realism like the Americans and Russians. For third world nobodies their numbers are basically pure fantasy. Generally speaking, each side will probably be truthful about their own losses while drastically exaggerating the enemy's.

300 deaths then. Kuwaitis don't count.

I bet you don't count ARVN casualties in the Vietnam war either

Can someone explain why Arabs are so bad at fighting?
Is it because they war tactics didn't develop throughout the ages?

I remember reading (or watching) somewhere that the reason Arab armies fail is because of the commanders who tend to be selfish and treat their units as their own rather than coordinating with other commanders with the overhead goal to defeat the enemy and not to retain power for themselves.

*blocks your path*

Goy will always win

>unreliable and out of date foreign equipment and poorly manufactured domestic equipment
>tribalist society means very little esprit de corps
>lack of egalitarian culture means officers feel entitled to treat enlisted men like shit for little or no reason, hurting their morale for no real purpose
>conscripted armies are nearly always shit compared to volunteer armies outside of defensive or total war

Yeah, the Israeli army is completely based around smashing through lines and surrounding, since no Arab army has the logistics or knowledge of higher level operations (Letting your field commanders know about the battle plan in the slightest). This makes the Syrian army the only army that was vaguely threatening to them, since it had been changed by Assad to be centered around him, instead of tribal lines.