Ozymandias

So this is he. Successor of Seti I, victor of the Battle of Kadesh, he who repulses the Sherden.

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Canaan_1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty amazing that we have his actual remains and in such great condition that we can tell he was bald.

Well he died pretty old, probably did have hair in his youth

Do you think he was a pencil neck when he was alive?

I don’t think so.
You shrink with age and bodies decay.
The guy was 90 years old when he died.

Why does an African corpse look so white?

He was an Ayy Lmao

if you look at his occipital bone and his nasal bones you can see that he was causian but not white. at the time whites came into the picture lately.

>The guy was 90 years old when he died.
How did he manage to last that long without modern medicine? Was he just the luckiest motherfucker to ever live?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol, is that REI?

A person can live to be 100 and still be active and walking around without modern medicine and good genetics.

They are meds.

Most of the oldest people today don't need to take much medicine or do surgeries, but live a balanced lifestyle and with a good diet

>Jew nose
Hyksos rape baby?

>Red hair is also found amongst the Ashkenazi Jewish populations.[22] In 1903, 5.6% of Polish Jews had red hair.[23] Other studies have found that 3.69% of Jewish women overall were found to have red hair, but around 10.9% of all Jewish men have red beards.[24] In European culture, prior to the 20th century, red hair was often seen as a stereotypically Jewish trait: during the Spanish Inquisition, all those with red hair were identified as Jewish.[25] In Italy, red hair was associated with Italian Jews, and Judas was traditionally depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[26] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair.[27] The stereotype that red hair is Jewish remains in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.
What did (((Ramesses))) mean by this?

my grandfather was born in 1924. He fucking hates doctors and the only reason he's gone to one is because he went blind a few years ago. Before that he was playing video games (he has a gamecube and liked to play Metroid), tended to his property (several acres with trees and a junkyard that he has to deal with, garden), fixed his tractor (shit is a pain in the ass)....so yeah, its not that big of a deal

He won the Battle of Kadesh?

that's what happens when you're the chosen of Amun and Re

>How did he manage to last that long without modern medicine?

t. El eterno mostrenco...
Pic related is (You)

el ayyyrio

Are you daltonic? It looks brown, not white. And what does the fact of being African have to do with the pigmentation of the skin?

>modern medicine
How exactly would modern medicine let someone live to 90 who wouldn't have without modern medicine? You know the reason average life expectancy is longer today is mostly because of infant mortality, right?

Imagine what his tomb looked like when he was laid there

Imagine what his turds smelled like

Not suprisingly, he was a NORDIC :)

>blonde hair

Oh fuck was Varg right all along?

What the fuck?

This. The women on my mums side live for ages, my great gran lived to 102 and was apparently still really active from what my mum can remember. My gran is is 93 and still gets around fairly easily and is sharp as a button too.

are you fucking retarded? We have the fucking guys remains you can't oh god i don't know why i even bother. fuck it. think whatever you want.

It’s actually red

Higher life expectancy doesn't mean we get to live to older ages, it means more people get to become old.

Average male at those times used to die from either labour, or disease, or war, or whatever at like 30-40, but if none of that got to them before hand, they would live to become as old as people who don't suffer from any of those today do. 90-100, etc.

Modern medicine just means more people become 90-100, not just the healthy

No, everybody's hair looks like that, if they've been dead for long enough.

>being this assmad
sad

>According to ancient DNA analyses conducted by Lazaridis et al. (2016) on Natufian skeletal remains from present-day northern Israel, the Natufians carried the Y-DNA (paternal) haplogroups E1b1b1b2(xE1b1b1b2a,E1b1b1b2b) (2/5; 40%), CT (2/5; 40%), and E1b1(xE1b1a1,E1b1b1b1) (1/5; 20%).[19] One Natufian individual was also found to belong to the N1b mtDNA haplogroup and two others belonged to the J2a2 mtDNA haplogroup.[29] In terms of autosomal DNA, these Natufians carried around 50% of the Basal Eurasian (BE) and 50% of Western Eurasian Unknown Hunter Gather (UHG) components. However, they were slightly distinct from the northern Anatolian populations that contributed to the peopling of Europe, who had higher Western Hunter Gatherer (WHG) inferred ancestry. Natufians were strongly genetically differentiated[30] from Neolithic Iranian farmers from the Zagros Mountains, who were a mix of Basal Eurasians (up to 62%) and Ancient North Eurasians (ANE). This might suggest that different strains of Basal Eurasians contributed to Natufians and Zagros farmers,[31][32][33] as both Natufians and Zagros farmers descended from different populations of local hunter gatherers. Mating between Natufians, other Neolithic Levantines, Caucasus Hunter Gatherers (CHG), Anatolian and Iranian farmers is believed to have decreased genetic variability among later populations in the Middle East. The scientists suggest that the Levantine early farmers may have spread southward into East Africa, bringing along Western Eurasian and Basal Eurasian ancestral components separate from that which would arrive later in North Africa. No affinity of Natufians to sub-Saharan Africans is evident in the genome-wide analysis, as present-day sub-Saharan Africans do not share more alleles with Natufians than with other ancient Eurasians.[19]

>the reason average life expectancy is longer today is mostly because of infant mortality
also because we no longer die of malaria and leprosy

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Canaan_1.htm

LOOK UPON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

I could beat him in a fight.

reminds me of this

*researches construction*