How many crypto millionaires are actually on Biz?

How many crypto millionaires are actually on Biz?

My portfolio is worth between 500-600k depending on the market that day. I feel like this is my fucking chance, I can become a millionaire. All I need is a few 3-4xs and I can cash out around 2 million... What does biz think I should do?

(forever poor wagecucks with sub 100k portfolios need not post in this thread. it is for the big boys only)

Do like me, be a lazy shit and put 80% in BTC. Eventually it'll reach that point.

Long term holding with BTC and OMG. I'm fine with waiting since I don't need the money now.

Tfw even with 2000% return on ripple I still only have 60k and market growth has slowed to a crawl. Will never reach that 1.5m cash out target.

Why the fuck didn't you put 1k on ripple lmao

Gotta be in the right coins at the right time ...should I just go 100k into bitcoin?

Big boys can make history.

Check out impeachdonaldjtrump.com

im worth 40k now... whats next?

was already millionaire before buying btc in 2009. meh

I'm going to inherit a ton of properties in NYC which will make me vastly wealthier than you. That doesn't mean I can't try to become a self-made millionaire in the meantime.

Sureeeeee

>How many crypto millionaires are actually on Biz?
I'am. Was in Crypto since 11/2013 made some money with LTC, Doge than all in BTC, bought ETH at 4$ sold at 7$, made my first 100k$ with Monero last year. Then all in Alts again this spring. Many of the old Alts were rather disappointing (MAID) but I made huge gains with STRAT.
I'm currently a bit trapped in my Altcoin positions from spring since I can not sell them to BTC without a tax event of ~45%. ( Tax SS Einsatzgruppen will never come for a few tens of thousands but if you play in the seven-figure league you're fair game)

Highest portfolio value was €3.22 million in early June and right now it's worth €1.54 million.

14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37

Prove it

>(forever poor wagecucks with sub 100k portfolios need not post in this thread. it is for the big boys only)

How about a sub 100 portfolio?

all in dubaicoin - DBIX, hold through november, and profit 10x.

>youre welcome

yoo mill fuckkers....post how much you u invested....otherwise by putting .999 mill ...paris hilton also can show she crypto mill....post your investment then current....that makesense otherwise foggot niggers....

hush faggot.

lmao no.

ok just sent you 300000 million dollars do u believe me now

I have $170 in ETH and am about to start putting my leftover income from month to month into ETH

I see no reason why the #2 crypto won't see growth like bitcoin has (but at a smaller rate)

put 8 tril in BTC back in 98' sitting on $44444444444gil portfolio right nkw

I'm worth around 60k and I've done nothing but lose money on cryptos. AMA reddit.

i got 200k now
yeah i think we can make it, i mean most altcoins are not known by normies yet, so i see it as realistical to see a few moon missions soon