Is it possible to eat this spic food every day and get Veeky Forums?

Is it possible to eat this spic food every day and get Veeky Forums?

Have you seen what most hispanics look like?
90% of them are obese as fuck and they do exactly what you're asking.

Well listen here you little shit. Im hispanic, I eat something like that mostly every day, and im not remotely obese. Neither are most of friends, or family.

ditch the tortillas and put the meat in cabbage leafs
fuck bread

If im correct, then that aint a tortilla

Its called arepa, its made by mixing flour with a little bit of water, and shaping the resulting product like a pancake. Then adding a little bit of salt, frying it and eating that shit with cheese or meat or whatever

It is an arepa and they are delicious.

Too many Hispanics have tons of health problems from their diet so no

Quinoa is fantastic.
Super oily fried shit is not.

Not that I dislike arepas, I just wouldn't make them the staple. Unless you're in Venezuela or something and have nothing else to eat other than Harina PAN

>white people
>liking spicy foods

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
White people think spearmint gum is spicy. Y'all crackers are fucking pussies when it come to spice. Like you guys season your chicken with fucking water lol.

>I eat something like that mostly every day
>something like that
Psh

>Neither are most of friends, or family.
It's statistically impossible for none of your friends or family to be obese if you're hispanic

>a nigger stereotyping whites

kek, get back in the slave pits jamal

It's worthless refined carbs, same thing

Mexico has passed up the US in terms of being the fattest country. Hispanic food will kill you. There is a reason most hispanic girls turn into walking bowling balls once they hit 25.

Some spic food is fine. Pollo asado, with beans on the side( no rice unless youre bulking) and pico de gallo is a nice protein packed meal. Fajitias with their grilled meats and veggies are fantastic. Much of the seafood is also great, shrimp with pico de gallo is a nice refreshing seafood side. Tortillas are not welcome due to carbs though, so that REALLY limits a lot of the tasty spic food.

What's up with minority women blowing up so much with every year? Unicorns are more common than slim African-American women.

You have to go back

>Hispanic eating """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Darkies belong in the dumpster

>haha one white person does it so it must be true

I have two tablespoons of korma MINIMUM on my chicken

Mexico is so fat because they literally replaced water with coca-cola

It's not the spices, but the flour (bread), rice, (most) beans that are going to get ya. And as with any food, always prepare them yourself so they are not drenched in oil.

why do you guys only listen to that one spic song over and over on repeat when you're driving around in your trocas?

they indeed are bud, they are

MOST OF THEM, never said none of them were, i ahve 1 or 2 fat friends

wich one of the many

God fuckin dammit why the hell does everyone think we are fat. In my country sports are a extremly big part of our culture, specially in the young population. I cant fuckin understand why does everyone think we are fat, while 90% of the peaple I see everyday are pretty thin, or chuby at the very least

You better start doing a lot more cardio though.

>or chubby at the very least

Nice freudian slip

triggered.

tbqh though, habaneros and hotter are too much for me.

sugar causes diabetes

spic food is god-tier food, it's literally just:
>grilled/braised meat (protein/fat)
>onions/cilantro/lime (calorically insignificant)
>masa formed into various shapes (carbs)

that being said it really doesn't matter what you eat beyond it containing enough protein/fat/carbs

I was in LA earlier this year and the hispanics were all fucking whales.

Went to San Pedro harbor and the trays of food each mexican was eating were unreal. Piled high with the fattiest looking foods I've ever seen.