Inspired by the other thread- if you could choose how fit (or not) your daughter came out, how would you choose?

Inspired by the other thread- if you could choose how fit (or not) your daughter came out, how would you choose?

Top right. I want her to be a giant meat head. She aint gonna be whoring around with no negros.

For me bottom left is absolutely what i want in a woman, bottom right is also top tier. But i'd choose top left for my daughter so that she never gets hit on and settles for a nice beta.

Top left in case she wants to change she can go any way from that base. Ideally after I teach her to keep away from blacks

Top right for a daughter, since I feel no attraction to that whatsoever

Bottom left and right are god-tier for a partner though

> change
She had no shape she can't change other than to get thinner or fatter. Women's desirable shape is composed of bone and genetic fat distribution and no your fugly skeleton girlfriend will never get an ass by doing squats and deadlifts.

either top right or bottom right desu

both looking healthy and fertile

> top right healthy
To be honest i think most people would rather their daughters dont pump themselves full of male sex hormone and render themselves infertile but maybe im old fashioned.

Sshhhh... don't you know that around here not wanting your woman to look like a man means you're a fag?

Why come out of the closet when you can just grab a woman who looks like a man?

very accurate political compass

Libertarians getting all the high test

I realise anyone on Veeky Forums having children is unlikely, but I need to warn you that this mentality is EXACTLY what causes white women to sleep with the blacks.

Oh she will. And you know I'm right.

Top right. ALL my children WILL be strong. My lineage shall rival the Greek pantheon.

The only right answer is top left face with bottom right body.

That is, if you love your daughter.

I want her to be a track star

i'd choose the daughter that doesnt post whorish pictures of her semi nude body on the internet

kek

I plan on moving to Japan once I get my teaching licence. God willing, if I can settle down with a qt Jap, I think it'd be hilarious if my daughter inherited all my stronk gaijin genes. I'd laugh my ass off as she tells me how she towers over her class mates and how she got Takashi-kun to go to karaoke with her by putting him in a headlock

my daughter should be 8 foot tall and have a 1000-pound deadlift

>allowing a daughter to be born

Bottom left.
I want to leave the world a better place than when I entered it.
It'd also mean her mom had the same shape, which I like.

If my daughter looked like bottom left that I'd convert to Islam and marry her

It's a catch 22: if you aren't muslim you can't marry her, but if you are muslim she has acid on her face so she isn't someone you want to marry.

Bottom right

Bottom right KNOWS shes hot and wont settle for a beta that earns less than 100k. Men with no confidence wouldn't hit on her.

Everything but the top left

pretty fucking ironic post considering that kate hudson always had a hot body & ass

If she takes after mum it will be bottom left

Bottom left holy THICCCCC

>Daughter will be Asian
>Asian's don't like blacks

Don't even need to worry desu

overall best ideal female body

God I hope I never have a daughter

THere's no winning; if she's ugly, then you have an ugly girl for a daughter. If she's hot, then you have a daughter who goes through a mile of dick every week.

Reallly no matter what, you know your precious little girl is gonna get that fat dick in her some day.

I'd like her to have modest virtue and be slightly soft and active and knows how to take care of herself. To love with all of her heart but not be swayed too easily by it.
Wouldn't mind if she talks back if she stands up for what she believes in and the things she cares about. But I do want her to have a mind that's just open enough to consider things over.
Do not want her to be easily swayed by creeps. Like..well..who I used to be..well am now but will not be in the future.

I don't want her to be a bombshell but don't want her to be unattractive as well. I also want her to have dreams but still have her feet on the ground. And to not mind her old man randomly picking her and swining her around. Or calling her princess even on his death bed.

Top right, hands down, anything else is beta as fuck.