Is atheism the most Veeky Forums religious affiliation? Is lifting for God any better than lifting for girls?

Is atheism the most Veeky Forums religious affiliation? Is lifting for God any better than lifting for girls?

Do religious lifters believe that it was part of God's plan for them to get fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gods blessing let's u do at least 3-4 reps more

Catholicism so you can be ready and fit for the next crusade.

Religion is an obsolete tool for understanding the world

Everyone knows Judaism is the most Veeky Forums religion.

Lucifer nods approvingly.

Nah Buddhism is the best discipline for making IRL brain gains and developing discipline.

I'm not Christian but I'd be down to purge some Muslims

Norse are obviously the best, get fit, die in battle, live in Valhalla until the end of time

atheism leads to fat

Indians need to be banned from the gym.

>chief god gained knowledge by swallowing cum
Yep, sounds like Veeky Forums

You're telling me you don't attend the church of Brodin?

I go to the Iron Temple to worship regularly.

For real though Norse shit was cool.

>live in mudhuts
>welfare queens in Rome
>sack the city when the economy fails
>raid more advanced Christian societies
>"WHOA SO KEWL BADASS VIKANGZ"
Northern euros were basically blacks before Christianity

How Veeky Forums thinks about history
Lel

I stopped caring for religion as all it does it teach ethics that everyone knows
I don't care if it exist or not but I'm just not going to be a asshole for the rest of my life

>racism

Grow up man, you're acting like a dumb Muslim

basically, you mean literally, mufugga

E D G E Y
D
G
E
Y

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

>Death cult only popular because hippie freaks brought it to the west

>spelling edgy with two E's
Better start praying for god to take the retard out of you

>not lifting for volk, wotan, and the sun

My ancestors are smiling on me imperial, can you say the same?

every guy and the one girl I've met who browses Veeky Forums is pretty religious. Mostly Catholics, a couple Sikhs and Jews.

>appocolyptic slave morality only popular because kikes kept spamming it in Rome

*tips fedora*

>not lifting for Pagan gods

You learned this from For Honor and Vikings™? Epic!

gods always there for you
a girls there to abuse your wallet, status or other shit

god is the kind of guy that lets serial killers exist, war veterans freeze on the street homeless, who doesnt remove cancer so you gotta realize best god is no god coz god doesnt hear you so you´re ultimately talking to yourself when youre in touch with a god, nobody else cares and there is no justice or greater good. Actually if you´re half evil you´re gonna do just great in the modern world, dont pussy out

I'm an atheist and it's inspiring for lifting desu
Since if there's no supernatural stuff going on then your power simply rests in how strong you are; and the physics involved in lifting is the language of the universe

Like you're literally just intaking parts of the rest of the world to increase your ability to exert force upon the rest of the world you haven't assimilated yet

The sad truth is the volk don't want anyone lifting for them anymore.

that's a goy

>Roth was born in Newton, Massachusetts, to Dr. Sheldon Roth, a psychiatrist/psychoanalyst and clinical professor at Harvard Medical School, and Cora Roth, a painter.[2] Roth was raised Jewish (his family is from Austria, Hungary, Russia, and Poland).[3][4][5] Besides English, he speaks French, Italian and Russian

hmmmmmm