Is reality lookist? And if so how much realistically will gymceling help you?

Is reality lookist? And if so how much realistically will gymceling help you?

The only being who has ever appreciated me going to the gym is my dog.

After I grew biceps, he likes to sleep resting his head on my biceps.

Maybe he is a fag or something, though

Lmao ur an autistic cunt m8

He's the worst kind of fag: an unfurry fag. He'd probably drew you in some caninomorphic hentai if he could.

>Is reality lookist?
of course it is

>how much realistically will gymceling help you?
you know there's a reason why we laugh at the morons who lift for girls, right?

>be fatty
>ignored by all

>get fit
>compliments from men
>still invisible to women

Has Veeky Forums made me a gayer man?

cope

>gymceling
What does this even mean? Google suggest people who work out and get no results?

I don't believe such people exist. They are clearly just not working out hard enough.

>you hit hard the gym
What is this fucking yodaboo shit?

well that's disgusting but i laughed

A "gymcel" is a person who spends 2 to 3 hours at the gym every day, hes the guy that most people will see everytime they go to the gym because they go so frequently.

This person has no real personality/hobbies outside of going to the gym, the gym is their life, yes they usually look good, but there is nothing behind that body and once outside the gym their only thoughts are what to do next time at the gym.

who hurt you

What do you mean?

>he's starting ANOTHER thread

Just accept that you're a dumb, ugly DYEL and move on to another board.

i think the point of the term gymcel is that they use the gym as a coping mechanism for their rejection by women. they hope that thorugh gymming they will be able to improve their aesthetic to be accepted by the women they persue.

it's just gym/fitness as a coping mechanism.

Reality is entirely subjective. It's all in your head.
Nothing is real.

Looks gets you in the door, personality and what you do in the moment closes the deal.

Ah I might have gotten gymrat and gymcel mixed up, my apologies.

Surely they wouldn't be in the gym because they actually enjoy the process of setting physical goals and meeting them.

Whats the obsession with vagina....if one says no theres a new one passing you by every few minutes.

That seems like a much healthier hobby than playing vidya for 2 to 3 hours a day, or watching movies for 2 to 3 hours a day.

Maybe people who complain about that are just jealous? It's not like the other hobbies are any less frivolous.

That makes more sense...

But still, what's the matter? If you're not good enough, you keep improving yourself. This is still waaaay better than giving up because you're not good enough.

I still think people who complain about this are just lazy fat fucks who are not good enough to succeed and also are too lazy to improve.

Same, now women are still basically ignoring me but men are into me. Which is fine, fuck it bro.

>tfw no big gym bro to make you his little spoon

I don't know why these boards are so obsessed with women desu. We live post sexual revolution, vag is a cheap commodity. Maybe stood going after 8/10s when you're an unaesthetic facelet

Yea. But being smart and a high earner gets women too. Even tho they will divorce you take 1/2 ur shit and start fucking chad. Atleast u get to spread ur seed with a female u wouldn't get in the wild. Maybe ur son can be the ultimate tho

teach him to bark "no homo" before he does that mate

Wtf is lookist?

the world is also biased towards people who are smart, rich, charismatic, whatever. of course, yeah. some people are just better than you and you have to get over it

This is a step in the right direction. These is the phases of people giving me complements:

>hetero men (casually)

>homo men (flirty)

>mature women

>???

It gets better m8. You're only at phase 1.