Tfw you're swiping in Japan and match with a qt3.14 asian girl But you remember she is thousands of miles away

>tfw you're swiping in Japan and match with a qt3.14 asian girl But you remember she is thousands of miles away

Fuuark why did I do this to myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ
youtu.be/Nl_eJ-zdLrA
youtube.com/channel/UC0ox9NuTHYeRys63yZpBFuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start a long distance relationship with her, fall in love, make plans to fly to Japan to meet her, big day arrives, you're at the airport... and it turns out it's some fat 50 year old Japanese dude wearing an anime t-shirt.

>fuck him anyways

Then you remember that she only looks good from one angle and girls like that are a diamond dozen.

>you paid money to use a free app

>what is a virtual gps

Lrn2tech faggot

>Student at Aoyama Gakuin
Nah m8 you'll never date her

Do you speak Japanese? No? It wasn't going to work anyway. Also, that's not even particularly good looking broad and like mentioned, this is the one angle from million where she looks even this good. Believe me, selfie skill level of Japanese girls is ridiculous.

Best regards,
Tinder user from Japan

Lol aoyama waseda and keio have shitloads of bitches that love foreigners. If this was Todai or Hitotsubashi I might agree, way less gaijin hunters there.

Looks fine to me

Yes but this girl would be at the top 30%, no way she would date a non-Japanese unless you're Tom Cruise

Because you're a retard

Not taking the bait Ricky.

What? This isn't rocket appliances its just common knowledge

They don't know crap about what's good looking by Western standards. Been with several of them and I'm 5'5" skinnyfat eternal student.

Makes sense, I'm just a drunk fucking loser with an average Japanese gf living near Tokyo
OP you should talk to someone non-autistic

post face (blur out eyes if you want)
for science.

Vast majority of JP girls are that thin. She might have slightly larger breasts than average, but that face is really, really average here. If you are satisfied with that level, just grind the language and come here, you can slay 3 girls a week without much effort. Like, you run into stuff like pic related often enough on tinder here.

>アニメが大好きです
Bullshit, at most casual shit like One Piece

>you can slay 3 girls a week without much effort

youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT ASIAN GIRLS ON MY DICK SCREAMING MY NAME

"WHITE BREEDING WHITE BABIES BREED ME DADDY"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do what other white guys do
Fly to asia and literately fuck 50+ women then come back to re-think how your life is and find a new meaning

Definitely lol. She probably watched Kimi no na ha and Ghibli and decided to list that. Went on a date with girl that had skateboarding as a hobby - she couldn't turn on the board.

Sorry bruh. Let's just say I got fucked teeth, look like a kid at 29 (as in I get ID checked here), different size eyes and had flub on the body when I was doing most of my slaying. I do have some fashion sense and relatively light hair color + fluent in the language. High demand for whites here, but unless you speak the language, you'll have difficulties pulling. Just go to Thailand if you want to shoot fish in a barrel.

teach us senpai

I want sushi now

>>QT
/10

m8 pls no

youtu.be/Nl_eJ-zdLrA

>not actually being in Japan
I feel bad for you son

This is nothing impressive, I've fucked more than a few floating pool toys in my day

high test

The fuck is a "race queen"

kek

How to get more matches on tinder bros?

I get only a couple a week and afterwards they don't talk to me :(

>>BOMB PERR HARBURR

Fuck your moonschemes

what does race queen mean?

A girl who is paid to wear slutty clothing and stand by cars at automotive shows.

Interesting. I've never even heard of that before.

I've dated a straight up fucking dime of a Japanese girl in tokyo (legit model, yakuza cumslut who is now forced to be a dancer in roppongi nightclubs unfortunately) and I definitely wasn't in my prime aesthetics. she thought I was a model tho. they don't know shite if you're white desu

Never thought jap girls would be that easy
Noice

have you ever seen a Fast&Furryous movie m808?

nope

>diamond dozen
it's " a dime a dozen"

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

which is easier; japan or korea?

i just want to slay REEEEEEE

>she couldn't turn on the board.
What kind of weird electric hoverboard thing they calling skateboards now?

Best thing to come out of Veeky Forums. Even better than the little book of Kharms

>out of Veeky Forums

Excuse you.

Lol reminds me of a tinder date I had
>go to pick up girl
>she's fatter than pics, thick Chinese accent
>can't understand her directions to a restaurant
>take her to a supermarket
>buy myself snacks and a Arizona ice tea
>her ex dumped her the day before and she starts crying
>she mentions she likes skateboarding
>I happen to keep a board in my car
>she doesn't skate
>I do treflips in the parking lot while she cries about her ex

AHAHAHAHAHAH what the fuck

I contributed to its develooment way back ;^)

Yo Veeky Forums help me out. I'm studying abroad in ICU Tokyo for 6 months this year, and I need tips on how to slay. By the time I head over I'll have had one year of class/practice in the language

1/2
Allow me to play doubles advocate (devil’s advocate) here for a moment. For all intensive purposes (intents and purposes) I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen (dime a dozen), true virtues are a blessing in the skies (blessing in disguise). We often put our false morality on a petal stool (pedestal) like a bunch of pre-Madonnas (prima donnas), but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite (for granted). So I ask of you to mustard (muster) up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog (dog eat dog) world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder (chip on your shoulder). In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync (???), and even though you are having a feel day (field day) with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense (sixth sense) when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye (blind eye) to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants (tolerance) when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around (what comes around, goes around), and when supply and command (supply and demand) fails you will be the first to go.

2/2
Make my words (mark my words), when you get down to brass stacks (brass tax) it doesn't take rocket appliances (rocket science) to get two birds stoned at once (two birds with one stone). It's clear who makes the pants (wears the pants) in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize (swallow your pride) and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error (trial and error) but I swear on my mother's mating name (maiden name) that when you put the petal to the medal (pedal to the metal) you will pass with flying carpets (flying colors) like it’s a peach of cake (piece of cake).

Did I miss any of them?

Everything but the kitchen sink.

>brass tax
You are now an honorary member of the diamond dozen. You get down to brass tacks.

youtube.com/channel/UC0ox9NuTHYeRys63yZpBFuA

Or just go to the /JP/ and find the daily JP thread.

The kids Nsync = kitchen sink

cunt. Event-truly I'll be good quick mitted enough to post on Veeky Forums

> Tinder fucking works in Japan

I've never felt this close to making it before

You think Tinder works in Deutschland?
I want to vacation there sometime next year when I get better at the language.

Tinder always seems to work better when traveling desu

the scarf is hiding her horrific double chin
you dodged a bullet, op

This.

Don't forget to say no homo tho

Nice.
I hope I don't only get the "tanned" Germans.

Keksimus maximus.