Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

How is your Friday going? Got any plans for tonight besides working out?

Just had a nice workout with my dumbbells and kettlebells in my apartment. Skipped my Uni classes today because I hate them and still have Bs - Cs in all of them. Just stayed home and watched movies and played vidya instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohJ_HUflt4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No plans, one more class today then chest day. Then crippling depression

Not special, just hanging out with my gf

Taking my kid to her ballet class, then 8 mile run @ 9:20 pace.

Had a cold all week. No gym cause I wouldnt be able to push my self enough to even work the muscle.

Starting 375 test 400 tren cycle in less than two weeks.

My life is literally work, train, sleep.

Going to try and finish RE4

Yesterday I had a job interview I had to fly out to.
I left my place at 4am. Had 2 flights, interviewed, then had 2 flights back. Or that was the plan.
I got delayed a total of 5 times, got redirected twice, missed every connecting flight. What was supposed to be 8 hours of air travel and 2 of layover became 11 hours of travel and 6 of layover due to grounding delays and redirects.
I think I got the job though!
I got home at 2am and just woke up at 1pm. All I need to do today is workout and then go drinking with my friends to celebrate probably getting the job. My feet and back are killing me from yesterday.

So you're gonna walk eight miles?

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Getting over a bad breakup. She dumped me, didn't have the stones to tell me there was someone else, had to find out from a friend about that and about lies she told about me. I love her, and I'm sad but I can't be upset with her. She is selfish, unconcerned with consequences, and hypocritical, much like a child. Big time daddy issues, I was just told by her grandmother I was the only positive male influence in her life for over a decade, and that shes worried about her.

Three fucking years and she just ignores me like I'm a stranger. She was fat, selfish, and crazy and I moved mountains for her for this. Been making good progress at the gym since I was dumped though, so theres that.

Going to give it time, see how I feel. Chances are I'm over her in a month, know for a fact I can do better.

Shit, I'm sorry, bro. I know how shitty it feels to be treated shittily by someone you love.

Take care, man.

Just got off work
Gonna play persona 5 for a bit, try to beat the first dungeon
Waiting for my gym bros to get off
Feeling bad today man wondering if any of this is gonna pay off.

>21 yo virgin
>have squandered every chance I had
>spent the last 2 years at community college
>freinds from youth have stopped talking to me and I haven't made any new ones
>the only person I have "hung out" since last summer is my weed dealer
>Feel so fucking lonely
>silver lining I'm leaving for a real university in the fall, it will be nice to get away from overbearing parents, and lost like 50 lbs in the last year, so look alot better.

Sorry for the faggy blog post but this is a feels thread

Literally going to have a qt make me dinner then take my virginity brahs

Appreciate it. Chances are, this kid will get sick of her shit before shes done with him, friend suggested I could get her back and do some horrendous shit to her but I don't want that. If one day she really wanted to get back together, I'd consider it but I just hope more than anything she goes to see a fucking therapist again. She's been going with untreated mental illness for like 5 years, begged her for all 3 we were together to go see a psych but she doesn't want to deal with testing meds again. She doesn't get she won't get better until she does that.

Either way, I'll press on and do me.

Trying really hard to convince myself I don't need to eat chinese food for lunch and drink rum all night.

I've been seeing all the people I went to high school finishing college, getting married, having kids, going on vacation and buying houses. I'm happy for them, but at the same time I feel like a loser. I dropped out and I work in a shitty retail store. I've never had a gf or got laid and I'm still living with my parents.

I've been thinking of going back to Community college and just getting a associates degree or a cert in something. At least that will make me look more marketable, right?

idk guys I just feel like shit. I've been working out more and been slowly getting more fit, but the loneliness and the feel of never accomplishing anything great in life is killing me. The feel always sets me back when ever I try to get shit done.

my advice is don't make it about testing your willpower, try a systems solution. Delete the ordering app/number from your phone. increase the threshold/barriers for you to order chinese food. eat a bowl of greek yogurt and stuff yourself with water. good luck m80.

Finally gonna get some P5 in tonight.

>probably buy a sip on the way home from work
>staying in and watching NBA playoffs and playing rocket league while drinking some beers

I don't even lift

Which country do you live?

Just went to school and worked out.
Came home a little bit shakey, because they ran outta bananas at the gym and I didn't have any quick sugars/carbs after workout.
But I downed a plate of chicken and brocc, and shamefully also two bananas, so I'm feeling good.
Plans for tonight? Play WoW and chat with my gf I guess. FeelsGoodMan

Merica

Workout after work
Prep my surf fishing gear for tomorrow
Bed and then up early at the beach tomorrow.

Tell him to go gentle if its the first time having your boipucci pulverised.

Cut is going pretty well, abs are now looking almost chiseled, but strength has gone down drastically, during the winter at the peak of my bulk I managed to diddly 190 kg for a 1RM, today I struggled with 150 for 3
Upper body strength is down aswell although not as severely as my lower body, and it's not like I'm in a crazy deficit, I've been losing about a kilo every 2 weeks so it's really pissing me off,
Can't wait to start slowly bulking again

Playing piano in a musical, hopefully I'll have time to hit some squats when I'm finished.

Going to a half-fancy party tonight. Planning on wearing casual suit jacket with jeans and a white t-shirt.

Maybe I'll even have fun(?)

Start learning a useful skill in your free time. Get creative with something. Stay Veeky Forums. Learn a foreign language. Forget about pussy for a moment, focus on yourself. Don't let the depression bitch grab you. It's never too late. Unless you're 60 and dying of PC.

Gonna hit some late night dead lifts and cardio today. Still working on the courage to talk to grills at the gym. Might live that nerd life and go to magic prerelease. That feel when you are bu far the biggest guy in the room full of a 100 nerds and get mired by soft titty girls that show up randomly. King of the nerds feelsgoodman

I'm the same way user. I moved out and recently broke up with my fiance of 8 years. Being alone and feel ugly as fuck. I rent and a room from someone and have a meh job no degree, no girl, no place of my own. Least we have these gains. Just do it user go back to school or join the military get the ball rolling. At least get gains and find a girl. Baby steps is all we can do.

Went to the gym with the bros at 8am (Chest/Tric)
Just left my calc exam and gonna cook some food.
Heading to happy hour with the same guys around 5.
No clue what the plan is tonight though.

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of a LSD run?

What job gratz boyo

Hitting the gym in a bit, then going to clean my car out because I'm going to opening night of a play and meeting some friends at a bar. Won't be drinking because I'm DD tonight, but should be fun

Nice report back when done with story

today is leg day for the first time in a while, my balls are sweating in anticipation

You seem like a sound lad, keep on bettering your self.
Good luck

hitting shoulders in an hour with my bro, gonna text the nerdy chick who sits next to me in neuro and ask if she wants to do our problem set together. wish me luck brehs

you're gonna make it lad. get the grades, the gains, and the girls. you got this.

Any shoulder exercises you can suggest brah? Right now I just do the arnold press, lateral raise and front dumbell raise.

Sales and operations management for a major printing company.
I'll be making almost triple what I make now, with bonuses and I can earn commission if I bring in business.
Across the street from my office is a rock climbing gym, and behind it is a simple weight room with lots of free weights.

You're gonna make it brah

I love my gf, but my gf only loves the idea of me. She is the one for me but i am not the one for her.

Yurofag here, night is approaching.

Had an amazing workout today, smashed it on OHP and dips. Waiting for my buddy to finish his workout so we can lmaoblazeit and hang out.

fuck off normie

I just want to find a girl that loves me, but I'm too much of a pussy to make a move. I'm also bad at reading signals, so that just adds more fear in me.

I know that feel bro, how old are you?
Better to rip the bandage off sooner rather than later, trust me.

So don't be a pussy?
Trust me, you're not gonna find anyone by locking yourself in your room never talking to women.
If you want a gf go out and get one brah.

Youll have a way better time at a university
keep it up, you said you lost 50 what is your goal?

If only some sort of online video over Internet services had been invented, you and the potential future employer could have just had a video call!

Sitting stoned on a friday night, listening to music and contemplating

I had three phone interviews and a Skype call. They wanted me to tour the facility and meet everyone in person too.

>I just want to find a girl that loves me

Let go of any expectations. Love is fickle. Don't focus on it too much. It's not that great of a thing to have, honestly. It's intense, but it's not objectively good. People love shitty people all the time that ruin their lives.

> but I'm too much of a pussy to make a move.

embrace the fear. it isn't something you can resist, so all you can do is accept it. Don't let it control you. Act in spite of it. Act while shaking in your boots. It's a numbers game. Some girls find it really cute when a guy is nervous. They see it as endearing.

>I'm also bad at reading signals

This is a skill you build up with exposure to people. It's also not 100% reliable. Some girls intentionally hide all signals for the same reasons youre too nervous to approach them.

24. Fuck I really don't know what to do. Ive tried to say something but even the thought makes me wanna vomit. She means the world to me.

Is every girl mentally unstable or am I just a magnet for crazy chicks?

>actual advice on Veeky Forums

>PLAYAN
The suicide tango
>WATCHAN
Anime, soon
>LISTENAN
Brian Shaw powercast

youtube.com/watch?v=ohJ_HUflt4Y
>READAN
Implying I read books
>EATAN
No food atm so cooking rice before gym
>DRINKAN
Some gatorade later
>FAPPAN
pic related
>FEELAN
Sometimes I feel on the verge of emotions but then I remember I crashed my estradiol and am physically impossible of emotions until the test converts to estro

do yourself a favor and read "antidump's machine". fuck reading signals, your job as the MAN is to filter chicks by interest level. How do you get the chicks to filter? Step 1 is get a phone number, step 2 is ask them out. Interested chicks will give you their number and agree to dates. this is the way around reading the goat entrails that are a woman's "signals"- if she's not interested, she'll SHOW it by not agreeing to dates

Did my morning cardio today. Did 2.60 miles and burned about 400 cals. Plan on going to get a trim and go home and do some squats and deads. Going to a wedding tonight that I don't want to go with my babies momma. Kinda wish we didn't get a babysitter

>holiday in my country
>16:52
:still in pijamas and browsing the pc

bretty gud i guess

Dam. Nice dude, wish I had that type of drive in life

Worked out, ate some chicken and now I'm relaxing with a beer. Will have to go to uni tomorrow, so not much happening today

>PLAYAN
Hotline Miami
>WATCHAN
Judge Judy
>LISTENAN
Starfucker
>READAN
Flowers For Algernon
>EATAN
Beef and Spinach Tacos
>DRINKAN
Coke Zero
>FAPPAN
shower spycams are my shit
>FEELAN
aite but lonely. should i call someone? there are people who are still happy to hear from me.

and did my boxan training to keep it Veeky Forums and on topic.

It's a rest day, just abs and pushups/situps. Leaving for the military in a month and a half, maybe earlier. We're all gonna make it, keep going brahs.

>>PLAYAN
TF2
>>WATCHAN
Rick and Morty
>>LISTENAN
kdot
>>READAN
people shit post on here
>>EATAN
Texmex
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
JOI Milf
>>FEELAN
So fucking lonely and feel like shit because I'm not doing much with my life.

10pm Friday to 6am Saturday nightshift

Exam tonight at 7. I fucking hate this. I can't even study much for it. I just want to do it then go home

Usually do gym in morning m-Thur and on Friday/Saturday I'll do night workout just to pretend I'm going out to do something so roommates don't think I'm a loser.
But today I went early and I just realized what I did so no clue what I'll do tonight

I feel good :^) I'm working out in 5 mins and it's my birthday tomorrow.

2230 until 0830 for me. 1st of 5 shifts. It's work, eat, sleep, lift and repeat. Quite like the simplicity of it.

Happy Birthday!

faggot

>gym sessions as usual, now with extra hate
man the older i get the more Anakin/edgy i feel. why getting testosterone levels up feels like im becoming one with the dark side?

its okay brah, it gets better with time

Nah brah, it's natural, let that feeling flow through you, you're learning how to deal in absolutes

>gf of 4 years and 1 month cheated on me two days ago
>blocked her on all social media
>wants to talk to me face to face but told her to wait till monday and she only has 5 mins or less, depending on how I feel

welp, when you think they're different but in the end they're all the same

is it gay to try to write about my feelings Veeky Forums
. I've only done it once and it's kind of awkward to do but I think there could be something therapeutic about it.I'm having a fucking shit time and this has been one of the only things I can seem to do with little effort.
does this make me queer?

Thanks man. I'm gonna be making ~65k before bonuses and all that. I'm only 22, so I'm hyped to pay off all my loans.
I'm balding from tackling so much stuff so you know, win some lose some.

Same thing happened to me bro. Albeit, my reletionship was nearly 9 years. Best advice I can give - do not meet, nor talk to her. It is, undoubtedly, going to miserable for some time, but you'll get through it. Stay strong user

>9 years

jesus christ man, hope you're fine now. Learned with my uncle death that years don't do shit, you just learn to live with it and "forget" about it for a bit.

Worse thing it was with a guy in my gym, gotta hold all the hatred for when I have box, otherwise I smash the fucker.
Blocked my ex on every media though, she'll become a stranger, I've told her too.
Stay strong too, my fellow user.

happy bday bud

Best as could be expected, I guess.
Took me quite awhile to learn to derive my self-worth from something other than her (which, admittedly, was something I should have never done in the first place).

Shit hit the fan all in the span of 2 weeks; got laid-off at my dream job - one week later, got cheated on.

>you just learn to live with it and "forget" about it for a bit.
So true. That age old moniker, "time heals all wounds"...total, and utter bullshit. Just got to learn to live with it. Work on yourself, and fuck all, and everything else.

>gotta hold all the hatred for when I have box, otherwise I smash the fucker

good on you m808; I know how hard it is to not fly off the handle and exercise a ridiculous amount of self-control.

Happy ((((preemptive)))) Birthday, user.

>tfw mid semestar tests

>spend whole week learning, no gym, just stuck in the room and learning

>not eating enough, not sleeping enough

>before you ask I am in engineering(compsci and elec first year is together), top college in my country, literally not fair how hard is it compared to other technical colleges such as mech eng or civ eng where my other friends are

After today's test I was talking in a hall and spotted one REAL cutie staring at me, I already saw her many times before, she seems so cute and autismo and cant stop thinking about her.

I feel like its just a matter of time till I snap out and go cold turkey and ask her out, I have literally never seen more qt girl than her, she is not hot, but has that something

>tfw I think I am in love

Happy birthday mate, hope you had a good work out!

>PLAYAN
Persona 5, grinded for 3 hours to make the fucking eternal lockpick before finishing Futaba's Palace, but now its summer and I can't fuck my teacher.
>WATCHAN
Better Call Saul, Samurai Jack, tempted to start HxH after GF has been telling me to for a while. Also binge watched all of Broken Matt Hardy last night.
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs
>READAN
Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Communism, not even once
>EATAN
Sauteed Shrimp with some jasmine rice and mixed vegetables
>DRINKAN
Water but had my cheat Mango Arizona Sweet Tea w/ Vodka for the week to relax tonight
>FAPPAN
Anal with GF later tonight
>FEELAN
Like shit, been unemployeed 2 months now after losing giant contract in my first senior level job with major Chinese company after they backed out of US when Trump talked about taxing Mexico. Now is the dry season for Electronics Marketing Development, so its either take a chump job or wait it out until the holidays are closer. Been applying like crazy, but they all want someone with more experience because I was only in that position for a few months after busting my ass for a year for the company.

>mfw I just changed the gym for some beers with a very nice and constructive conversation

>mfw I know that feel

>off work
>going to the gym in a few
>have a test later on

Ehh

>birthday today
>a couple random people i havent talked to in years wish me happy birthday on fb
>people i consider good friends havent said anything
>this has been getting worse every year

rationally I know its a childish thing to be upset about but still

Really stretching the definition of running there

Dont take it personally, people easily forget. Fewer people are using web FB these days too, it's not as easy to see birthdays using FB messenger on a phone. I've forgotten some of my closest mates bdays in the past, as have they forgotten mine. Don't let it get you down bro and happy birthday!

My Friday will be lame. Working at the moment but l will have to go help move my fiends out of their house because they are getting evicted for not paying rent. They have no place to go so I'll have to plan out a way to store their stuff somewhere in a rented place... They are super unstable af (all 4 of them) because one of them tried to hang herself yesterday while being drunk, and I had to drag her to the ER, and one of them broke his fist because he punched a glass table while being drunk and pissed, so he can't pack fast enough to move out. And they just told me about their eviction last night at the ER, they made excuses like "we didn't know". All 4 of them don't own a car, one of them did but got taken away because he couldn't pay for it. And on top of this, all the place that they wanted to move in told them that they can't because my friends have a huge ass dog that weighs 140lbs, unfixed, untamed and extremely dangerous. If they didn't have that dog it would have been easier to find a place immediately, but so far no luck for them.

Happy birthday. I don't even remember anyone's birthday date except for mine.

Thank you user that means alot to me. You're probably right. Ironically the one good friend that texted me today I ended up forgetting his birthday a couple months ago because fb didnt remind me. He was really cool about it.

Wow wtf that seems a part of a novel

Ran 2.4 km, debating whether to run more or shitpost

>>PLAYAN
Clash of clans
>>WATCHAN
Atlanta
>>LISTENAN
Right Wing podcasts, Techno
>>READAN
The way of men, The expanse book1
>>EATAN
Turkey burger and potato wedges
>>DRINKAN
Water
>>FAPPAN
I try not to
>>FEELAN
Its all good ever since i started working out and eating right.

I wonder if I'll ever overcome my shyness. I just want to become a social butterfly but I don't know how to get there