What are some good routines to get biger and stronger so I can streetfight fascists with more power?...

What are some good routines to get biger and stronger so I can streetfight fascists with more power?? I would like to look good, but that is secondary to being functional in combat confrontations
Also can somebody rec me some good vegan foods high in protien

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89

Read the sticky.

by fascists you mean leftists and antifa right?
they're the only fascist groups being publicized in America right now

>doode leftists are the real fascists!
Fuck off centrist fuckboy

>wants no free speech
>wants segregation
>wants people hire and fired based only on race and gender, to meet a quota
>wants everyone to be taxed into the ground so the government can provide for us
>wants the government to control everything about us, from our speech to what we eat

>claims to not be the fascist

Hitler pls

fucking rekt

>"us fascists aren't the real fascists, it's the people who don't want fascism"
Nigger what

>tfw i am unironically literally a fascist and I hate this meme
Just because you dont like something doesnt mean its "fasshhisst"
The average american is a weed smoking, bud light drinking, sports watching retard and does not deserve any rights, they are cattle, they should be hooked up to a milk machine and milked. For their own good, and for the good of the state. They will be watched over and taken care of by an aristocratic vanguard group.
Brave New World was NOT a distopian novel, merely the inevitable future that humanity is bound for.

Antifa is still far closer to fascism than the groups they claim to be fascist, such as free speech supporters, republicans and conservatives. They want totalitarian government. The only thing that makes them not fascist is that they are leftists. In fact I'm not sure where they actually are on the left-right spectrum since they claim to be anarcho-communists. That means these retards think they can be far left and far right at the same time which obviously doesn't work. Not that pure communism would work either but add anarchism to that and you have a whole new level of delusion and mental gymnastics. No wonder antifa are so stupid

What makes you think you aren't already part of the herd. Fellow cattle. Eh?
Even your speech is little more then bleeting of sheep who've been nicely brainwashed.

>getting training from someone who can't bench 2plate

Wew lad

Fuck these people. I'm an actual liberal, but I fucking hate communists and tankies.

Oh boy it's this thread again

>217 pounds
>At his best, he could squat 335 pounds, bench 200 and deadlift 280.

>217 pounds
>below lmao2pl8 bench and lmao3pl8 didly

Both sides do this shit where they just look at the worst examples of people from the other side and just claim that that's all of them and it's fucking retarded. Everyone is fucking retarded. I'm fucking retarded

Define "fascism". Difficulty level: You can't mention any specific US person or group.

Once we agree on a definition for "fascism", then we can discuss which groups or individuals meet that definition.

authoritarian
dictatorship
government over the people
Google likes to add the "right wing" part to the definition but that's just Google being libcuck

So Napoleon was a fascist
and most early latin american dictators
it seems as though fascism predates fascism

Lifting weights has a small direct correlation to fighting prowess.

Training a combat sport in a realistic setting has more correlation.

Joining the military in a combat MOS od spending thousands of dollars going to tactical training courses ran by former tier 1/2 operators is getting a bit more grounded in reality.

What really wins is organization and public perception. You would know that if you weren't a complete retard. This isn't Gangs of New York or one of your gay Harry Potter books. This is reality.

Cameras are more dangerous than guns.

You're right, Nazi Germany wasn't exactly a bastion of right wing economic policy, but singapore hits some of that list, I wouldn't consider them fascists though

and judging by numbers it's a quarter squat as well

This article grinds my gears

Why does he cut his hair like that? It makes his head look like an egg.

he got fatter?

?? Thats his cucked receeding hairline.