Bitcoinereum - first minable token only existing since few days and already token 13 on top 50

Top tokens: ethplorer.io/top

Bitcoinereum website: bitcoinereum.com

If you miss this one you gonna stay poor forever ahhahahahah

Start mining tards! Before is too late and mining gets too expensive and only whales can do it

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/btcm-miner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND BTW: Is not even on coinmarketcap and only trading on tarddelta

This is the one you should pick before it flies

is this like bitcoin back in 2009?

Is this real life?

>>spamming the network with failed transactions
>>top 13

Failed transactions don't count as transactions retard

The "operations count" on the website is exactly the Total Current Supply

Stay poor retard

with an 970 gtx and old i5 .... how fast i get for example 100 coins?

how did a street shitter get his hands on a 970?

>didnt read the whitepaper...

You send eth to an adress and receive shitcoin. It's basically a never ending ico.

DELETE REEEEEE

>OMGToken
>Xenon
>EOC
>Tronix
>MCAP
>Status
>Kyber
>Datacoin
nice 'top14'

Yes, it is.

I've mined about 700 now. As soon as I get to 1000 I'm shilling the fuck out of this.

wrong

Wait, this was real? I though bitcoinereum was a meme

Guys please help, my geth has been synching with the blockchain. Its currently on number 4198227 whereas the last block on etherscan is 4458931. I don't think it will ever catch up, what should I do?

start geth like this:

geth --fast --cache 4096

Yup is real.

And you gonna stay poor if you don't start mining this shit

Should I control+C the current window and run that command? Also, is there not a lite version of the blockchain?

bump

Scam from Minereum dev, just check threads and website, it's so obvious.
artemine.org
minereum.com

This coin is insanely cheap right now on etherdelta.

Look at all the other shitcoins at the same market cap. Do you give a shit about any of those? People are paying over 0.05 ETH just to get a chance at mining 1 BTCM.

This coin actually has value. The value is tied to gas price on the ethereum block chain. Just as bitcoins are payed by electricity for mining and expensive GPUs, bitcoinereum is payed by ethereum transactions.

It's a self fulling prophecy. Get in while you can.

What is obvious clown?

Code doesn't lie: etherscan.io/address/0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e#code

there is no scam here

If its so cheap how come you dont buy up the entire orderbook?

You people are delusional. It's some shitcoin that noone will ever care about, except you faggots who think you can strike it rich if you mine it now. But what are you gonna do with it when nobody is ever going to trade or use it for anything?

>it's already being traded
wonder what it's like to be this much of a faggot

good luck with being poor

Yea, with what volume? On etherdelta, which is not a real exchange. This token is and will be worthless.

this coin is few days old retard... useless biz retards like you only buy on ATH. You don't even need to buy just mine

I probably have more of them than you, mined just in case. Simply I don't think this will ever get any real value.

whats the exact second the contract opens every ten minutes? bullshit that if you dont do it at that second you dont get anything

How are you guys getting the information from the address?
We know the smart contract address is:
0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e

Is it something like eth.contract('0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e')?

Is mining it actually profitable?

No. Mining algorith is fucking stupid anyway.

someone is working on a better one:
github.com/btcm-miner

Dear retards:
Not only is this not the first mineable token, a mineable token is trivial to make.

Is anyone really mining this? How do I mine this? Do I have to spend ETH to make BTCM?

Yeah. For the past week I was making 2x on every mined token, almost instantly.

Better miner script won't change the fact that the entire mining idea for this token is retarded. Someone with good timing will always get the tokens, no matter how low the gwei price per transaction will be. It's too easy to abuse and you faggots will probably not get anything out of it anyway.

I was like two weeks ago but then I got broed. I have 1000ish/ I'll probabaly kill myself in he future if this moons but oh well

So do you spend ETH/whatever on mining this?

you pay the ETH transactions fees

There is no good timing, if we get to the stage that we have 100K transactions right after the rewardEnd it will become sort of random, but finally Miners always choose the transactions with higher fees first so as more people mine more fee bidding wars will happen and the price will be tied this transactions fees bidding wars

Except there will be no biding wars as past certain point there's no speed difference based on how much gwei you spend.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!

ahhahahahah

retrard

ahhahahahahahhahahahah

retrard

selling my automated script

Let them waste the ETH to mine a trash coin.
Only real annoyance will be people shilling it once they mine an ok amount.

i will enjoy selling on you while you buy on the ATH

biz tars, miss trains, buy on ATH, make posts crying about.... bahahha biz user story

Can someone send me a tiny amount to get me started?

0xf0b622cbB9731f5E58760d5dE89Ed0E90D1da7b8