Hey Veeky Forums , Can I still make it? I don't know what to do with hips, maybe it would get better if I lose weight?

Hey Veeky Forums , Can I still make it? I don't know what to do with hips, maybe it would get better if I lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think if you get that rubber band on your stomach and stopped eating like a total faggot you will be average at best (which is a huge improvement)

It will definitely get better when you lose weight -even more so if you build upper muscle along the way.

You can make it. Start now.

childbearinghips/10

looks like a chick with small tits in the thumbnail

do you have that hormone problem where you have like weird levels of estrogen

Try losing 100lbs and then post a comparison picture

You look like someone that eats too much soy and drinks water from plastic bottles.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

>be a fat grill
>op has same body as me, just smaller boobs

OP I...

You should most likely become a trap...

I'm so sorry.

But yeah, lose weight, start lifting. Can't get worse.

Exactly what I thought

honestly if your hips are as wide as your shoulders you should just give up on life in general.

THICC

are you genetically female?

Large hips and small penis, I'm so sorry OP. Maybe some people were just meant to be traps.

The weight isnt helping, you should definitely lose it

Right now you appear to have 2 sets of hips

underrated

>Klinefelters

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No but forreal OP you should bear my children.

Jesus fucking christ, did you wear nothing but a sports bra and a thong your entire life?
Lost weight. Lose weight now.

Now I'm gonna be honest with you OP your situations not great, but there are people who have had it worse when it comes to the genetic lottery, take cystic fibrosis for example or that one condition that makes your bones grow throughout your body making a literal human statue by the time your 20.

So lighten up, sure things are bad but at least they're not human statue bad, he'll id say you even rolled better then 30% of the population when it come to your numbers.

klein bitte, es ist kleinfelter

Damn boy you thicc

Post pics, you can be part of my haram.

Depends if you have the willpower and discipline to keep at it, if so you can get amazing results just with basic barbell strength training.

thought it was a woman from the thumb

you look like you have klinefelter's

you might want to get tested

You'll look better if you lose weight and get some muscle. Maybe go to a doctor and check your hormone levels.

Took some balls posting this, thats a good first step. Now start eating better and work in some exercise, not sure of what your BMR is but aim for 1800-1900 calories a day, start eating healthier food, sweet potatoes are very nutritious/filling, taste good and are a low calorie food. I recommend MyFitness pal app to track calories, avoid soda/juice.

When I started working out 4 years ago I had very wide hips that I thought would stay wide even if I lost weight, 4 years later I'm in the best shape of my life and the hip thing is a non-issue. It wont take you 4 years of course to get to an average level, youll start notiving results pretty quick. First steps are the hardest, get used to them and make them a routine and you wont have to think twice about eating right or exercising, it will have become a habit.

>back and shoulders routine
that's what i did and now i'm hourglass shaped

if he has that maybe it s best for him to lose weight and become a trap

This is gross on so many levels. How do you people let yourselves get so ugly to look at? Holy fuck

Mins were (not nearly as bad as op) and I just worked on my shoulders and abs, now I'm almost bearmode and I love it.

Op it will take a lot of work but you can make it.

He ain't trapping shit

I fixed mine with deadlifts and shoulder exercises
pic related is me before

Someone redpill me on the plastic bottles thing. I refuse to drink the Jewish tap water so I drink bottled but then that also causes cancer-aids.
How do I get the jew out of my water?

stop with this fucking image i swear to god

omg i'm jealous of those hips lol

>be a fat grill
>op has same body as me, just smaller boobs

Dude, same. OP, become our sister. We'll make you into a beautiful trap.

Clicked on the pic cause I was expecting a qt with nice hips. Got Roger from American Dad instead

Google plastic xenoestrogens. It's not even some conspiracy theory, shit's pretty well documented.

>Le phytoestrogens are more potent than actual mammalian estrogens in beef meymey
xD

You might want to start roiding. No joke, you clearly have some hormonal problems if your body is allocating fat like a chick. When I get fat, it goes all to my gut.

millions of years of natural selection led up to this perfect human specimen

I have this problem too OP it becomes way less noticable when your bf% is low

> haram

what's with ME guys and these child bearing hips.
somebody explain this shit to me

I normally lurk because I don't actually work out, but is this true? Am I fucking up my body? Can filters fix it? Also not OP

High levels of estrogen lead to fat stored on the hips.

Oh my god your body is joke lel

I love you froggo :D

this also the way dick is blurred out I thought it was 100% female.

>he fell for the soy meme

Seriously though, how much fucking estrogen are you consuming.

you have klinefelters syndrome dude. basically you have female genetics and you're infertile, look it up.

this, somebody post the trap diet/exercise plan for this nigga

Yeah, I'm pretty sure OP may have that XXY syndrome thing or a serious hormonal problem. He/it should lose all its body fat and start lifting. My hip dip isn't as bad but he's almost as thick as me.

Cystic Fibrosis is something completely different bro... also horrible, but not what you said.

oh my god am i glad to have at least wider shoulders than hips.

Other than that i have the same belly and hip fat.
Here's hoping cutting 1000 under maintenance will help that one, and skin shrinks too.

Yes filters + glass bottle will help. I haven't noticed much of a difference but better safe than sorry.

I'm speaking from experience, it will get better if you get seriously active. With an emphasis on seriously, get the fuck off this board and ignore those who tell you otherwise.

You look young enough to start making changes with ease, start making changes. Focus on forming healthy habits more so than immediate changes. Everyone wants immediate changes, but it doesn't work that way.

If you're really desperate to lose weight and don't care so much how it comes off, give long term (7+ days) fasting a try. The master cleanse is the only one I've had experience with, and it's by no means "healthy" or even a cleanse in my opinion. But it will give you the fastest weight loss progress possible.

estrogen from plastic bottles is bro science they started using safe plastic long ago

so do I buy boxed water? cause I sure as fuck ain't gonna deal with glass bottles on a daily basis

holy fucccggc

If you control your body hair and lose 20 lbs you would be a decent trap.

I nutted

pics

I legitimately thought you were a woman from the thumbnail.

this was my reaction as well.

Op has some hormonal issues.

M8...

We're all gonna make it, brah

C-Cute :3
I want to blow raspberries on your stomach user

TELL ME HOW THE FUCK DOES YOUR CHEST AND NIPPLES STILL LOOK SO GOOD EVEN THOUGH ARE YOU DISGUSTING FAT PIECE OF SHIT?

Jesus christ. Not saying you got the better end of it but it truly is all about genetics.

Similar case to you, OP, but my moobs are way bigger, so it could be worse.

Hopefully once I've lost more weight it becomes less noticable

How did this happen to you?
Tell us your story op!

What foods should I eat to increase testosterone? What else can I do?

More like 500 years of trying to take natural selection out of the process. Any retard can survive and pass his genes now.

Get a blood test and a DNA test. Obviously you need to diet because you're fat but your problem is more serious than that.

lose weight, shave, get on tranny hormones, and post pics again

Jason Blaha?

It's not that bad. Yes you look like shit, but you are fat and have unfortunate fat distribution. Some people look alright when they are fat - you don't. That should be one more reason for you to loose weight and get Veeky Forums

L O N D O N

>Can I still make it?
Yeah, you can. I used to have a similar body a few years ago and fixed it.
It's gonna take a lot of work and patience. If you start cutting now you may look average in about a bit more than a year, but that's only half the journey.
Next come the gains, don't ever expect to be ottermode though, your hip bones will still be wide and your shoulder seem small, just go bearmode and accept the thiccness
I did the same, it's the only way out, buddy

bro, there's a cutoff point where you'll get loose skin.

You don't have loose skin if you start now. You're not that fat, you just store fat HORRIBLY. You will probably have stretch marks but who cares.

K L I N E F E L T E R ' S

Get a bpa free plastic container to store your water and use a stainless steel bottle to take it with you. It may not be perfect but it's a much better alternative while being practical.

>Roger from American Dad

Ok I gotta ask to make sure, guy or girl? This fucking website I swear It's starting to fuck with me mentally.

Underrated.

are you in the middle of a MtoF transition or something?

dam love handles dude

corset, get a flat stomach, take estrogen, shave and exfoliate then post

kekariko village

I have this exact same body with triple the hair and bigger breasts, what the fuck do i do?

Just be yourself