What do you eat/drink before going to the gym for energy and mindset?

What do you eat/drink before going to the gym for energy and mindset?

water

nothing

my mindset is im gonna go there right now and fucking work out coz i want results coz i wanna look like a beast as end result to pull bitches so in a way im doing it for the pussy and myself

remember if you dont take chances youll never get anywhere in life

I always have the most energy and strength for any kind of exercise when I haven't consumed anything for 3-4 hours prior. Pretty sure pre-workouts and any kind of food just puts unnecessary stress on my body and makes it slower/clumsier.

Am I a defect or is this just mediocre metabolism?

My battle buddy and I do 2 scoops of Cannibal Ferox, watch a few Decapistani cartel torture/execution videos or ISIS videos, recite the Ranger creed, then pray upon a Wehrmacht 1st Parachute divsiom helmet that we will get deployed to go fight either of these sub humans.

God damn cherries

What MDE video is the pic from?

Everyone is different. I used to be much the same way until i got crohns and now i need a strong preworkout to hype me up, so probably metabolic differences between people.

I used to eat porridge, rye bread and then drink some coffee about an hour or so before gym, but I've been trying out just two cups of black coffee for a couple days now and haven't seen a change strength and energy wise

Dinner party/trips wife

>25 g almonds
>1 banana
>150 ml skim milk
>65 g oats
>1 scoop proton shake
Preferably an hour or two prior to working out

Water
Caffeine pill
Yohimbine
BCAA

Milk.

Self loathing and the pressure from life is all I need.

sips

Lot of hydeposting today, makes me think...
Sorry about the twitter, mate.
We're all routing for you

DESU ive been lifting and abusing stimulants for a long time

I drink 1+ pots of coffee every morning
I chew 4-8 mg of nicotine gum to speed up the caffeines effects
take either bronkaid or yohimbine hcl
beta alanine + taurine

and yet for some reason sugar free energy drinks help get me in the zone more than anything else. I think its the mental effect of having a sweet tasting carbonated beverage. not even memeing as I prefer the rockstar brand

I take 3 scoops of noxplode and imagine punching Sam Hyde in the face

Katja Apekoppen

Stuff like Pizza 2 hours before I start. For some reason I have enough energy after that to make 2 or 3 sets more than usual, in that way my workout goes from one hour to two mostly.

20 mcnuggets and another little bit of my self respect.

every night i cum on a shot glass to use on my next day's pre workout. i honestly hope its not placebo

Just pre-workout
Occasionally a hand full of almonds
Rarely a fiber bar
I prefer working out with very little in my tummy
Also makes the post workout eating way easier, so I know I'm not missing any recovery periods

sips or nothing. i guess water

something easy to digest
but sometimes I fuck up like the other day I ate a handfull of peanuts 1 hour before going to the gym and ended up puking a little in my mouth after squating

pre workout