Is the whole "you need to do cardio to get a six pack" thing a meme?

Is the whole "you need to do cardio to get a six pack" thing a meme?

If you keep cutting and working out you'd just end up losing that fat anyway, right?

Calorie deficit and ab workouts

That's it

You can get abs without cardio. But desu, not doing some form of cardio is really stupid.

You absolutely don't need to be doing cardio to have a six pack, just eat less. That being said, doing cardio certainly makes it easier

This, because you can eat more

If you get winded walking up more than 3 flights of stairs you're in danger of having heart attack regardless of body type or muscle mass.

>wanting a six pack

>Is the whole "you need to do cardio to get a six pack" thing a meme?

Yes. You need low body fat percentage and train your stomach muscles obviously. Cardio might help you getting low body fat, but it's not required.

Isnt it basically impossible for some people to get six packs though? Some people keep most of their body fat on their gut and couldnt lose it all without starving and losing the muscle (i dont recall a lot of holocaust survivors with abs).

This much stupidity in one post, please tell me your baiting.

i dont recall the holocaust

Deus kek

how do you reduce this

That's basically a six pack. I mean, we all know he's got the muscle for it.

>too lazy to do cardio

don;t worry. I used to be the same until I started intermittent fasting and doing cardio everyday.

>I'm losing fat and keeping gains
>Ottermode coming up
>greek god by next summer

Being strong and fat is not as much fun as being not as strong but looking great.

the...holowhat?

yes

stupid shit about the holocaust, i dont think the jews were doing many situps on their way to the oven-rollercoaster or lampshade factories, but you're right in that some people are predisposed to storing more bodyfat on their stomach so they will need to cut to lower bf% than others to get the same definition. Definitely not impossible though

You don't need cardio, but it helps. This is because when you hit an elevated heart rate (75-85% of your max heart rate), it's easier for the body to use your fat stores to produce the energy it needs to keep going. The right kind of cardio depletes your fat stores, leading to a faster cut.

Fat burning puls is a myth.
Cardio can help in achieving a calorie deficit, which is the only thing that matters.

Dude calories in calories out
Caloric deficit is all.
Work out if you want to keep/gain muscle(gains will be slow if you're not a beginner)strength gains are very easy on a cut though.

CARDIO YOU IDIOT

>holocaust

The fuck are you bringing up this naruto shit?

In real life you can get abs as long as you train and eat at a deficit.

Cardio helps no doubt but its possible to skip it, especially on roids/hgh/fat burners. Enjoy your stroke tho

>be starved
>lose all muscle mass
you are right, some people can't get abs without a decent amount of time but it certainly isn't impossible unless they literally had no abs, if you look at holocaust survivors they didn't have any muscle whatsoever, let alone abs.

you forgot to mention the soap vats since we're talking about fat here.

Cardio or just moving more. When I walk to my bus I have to go up ~40 stairs, which I take two at a time. It's enough that at the very top I'm breathing a little bit harder, but nothing bad. You should see the fuckers who treat this shit like it's mt everest though-- I see people training on them nearly every day (run to the top, rest, check their HR, walk down, repeat).

Sorry for the blog post.

Do some cardio and you'll be fine. Alternatively, walk up steep shit more often.

If I do cardio at the end of a workout while on a clean bulk will I lose some of that fat while maintain muscle if I'm a beginner?

Fuck man, i had a set of stairs in korea that was like that. I would do suicides on the stairs, but in all honesty i think all the city pollution in the air made cardio even worse

the holodomor, which costed the lives of much more than 6 million, yet is never talked about in schools, probably because it portrays jewish ideologies in a bad light

>Jewish ideologies
what? Stalin wasn't a Jew

Jesus fucking Christ I cant take it anymore,

Every time I come on this stupid fucking board I see some fucking moron making this thread again.

Look it's very simple. Ab muscle are no different than any other muscle. If you want to see definition in them you need two things

1. have enough muscle mass (abs are like calves in that they largely based on genetic predisposition, but in principle they work the same way any other muscle does I.E. some people do not have to train them at all to illicit hypertrophy, other people need to do a fuck ton of planks and crunches etc. its no different than some people just naturally having large biceps)

2. have low enough body fat so that definition shows

That's literally fucking it. Now stop making this thread

I never do cardio and if I did something like not eat for three days or eat very little I would have some nice abs

You got me kekking in the gym like some chromosome lugging tard, thanks.

Who do you think started communism and marxism? Who do you think Karl Marx was, exactly?

some people have different insertions, or more pronounced insetions. Im at 15% and you can see my six pack when flexed or stomach vacuums, where I have friends with lower bf than me that don't look like they have pronounced abs at all

calories in < calories out

doesn't matter where the calories come from.

eat lean
use an ab wheel

Seriously how good is an ab wheel. Is it just a meme?

It's quite good and you have a fair amount of freedom with how hard it hits your core. It's a pretty simple piece of equipment so don't go spending too much on one.

Yes. I'm a beginner too and I've put on muscle while losing fat and becoming stronger.

could i theoretically eat nothing but 1500 calories of sugar daily and have abs?

There is a difference between 0 Cal and 500-1000 Cal deficit.

>Fairly simple
>Literally a wheel with a bar in the middle

how the fuck did the mongols ever lose

you wouldn't live to see your sugar abs