HRT

>people who are mentally ill and reject their own biology - the body they were born with, can get legal steroids
>it is illegal for sane, regular members of society who want to use it for recreational/performance/health purposes

Imagine a 40 year old man who's got naturally declining testosterone levels. He's a genuine guy suffering from lethargy, depression, mood swings - he wants to cruise on a low dose of test which would arguably save his life. He can't because it's not legal.

And YOU can't even get it for the sole reason of wanting to look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6EDeyOkp1c

youtube.com/watch?v=gT4LB_zepIg

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/johns-hopkins-transgender-surgery-5c9c428184c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just butthurt that you're too inept to get gear.

were do you get it? the swolest guy from the gym?

a man with low test can get TRT from a doc you imbecile

1 (800) I-WANNA-TO-GET-HYUUUUGE

I know she was a qt, but she wouldn't have slept with you either way.

>a man with low test can get TRT from a doc you imbecile
I'm not sure what the baseline is, but it's really broad and the bottom is really low.

maybe next time around you'll opt to be a transman instead. because it's so much better right?

lol :(

Female trannies take so much juice they usually end up getting a stroke, heart attack, or die of ovarian cancer by 35. That is if they don't off themselves first.

He ended up becoming a numale.

For any of you males with shitty or beta facial structures, consider taking estragen and becoming a female

Yeah, trouble is the healthy limit is the same for a 90 year old as a 21 year old.

>he

>>people who are mentally ill and reject their own biology - the body they were born with, can get legal steroids
Because they are mentally ill and it is the best known treatment.

>>it is illegal for sane, regular members of society who want to use it for recreational/performance/health purposes
Because it can easily fuck you up and then you may rely on it for the rest of your life.

>Because they are mentally ill and it is the best known treatment.
and alcohol is the best known treatment for alcoholics

okay, let's be real.

>>people who are mentally ill and reject their own biology - the body they were born with, can get legal steroids
gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness. it doesn't meet the criteria, largely because when it's properly treated (with HRT and maybe surgery) many people are no longer negatively affected by it. once a person's done transitioning, they just live a normal life and that's that.

>>it is illegal for sane, regular members of society who want to use it for recreational/performance/health purposes
while gender dysphoria is not a mental illness, it is a medical condition that often necessitates aggressive treatment. these drugs that cause massive physical changes? they're serious shit, and many of the longterm effects aren't even known yet.

you don't treat a nonexistant problem with hardcore drugs. because that's fucking stupid.

> this retard is giving you lifting advice

We should start giving these people the right hormones, would probably fix them.

>illegal

Jesus just buy them off the net, look up on reddit or fraud jesus its so easy to get gear today.

I agree with everything you said desu

But who gives a fuck what the government says, you can get your own juice off the internet if you know where to look

Psychiatry s a Jewish invention.

based on what, exactly?

you know when trans people go to see an endocrinologist for the first time (and every time after) they test their sex hormone levels. if trans people were deficient in the sex hormones congruent with their birth sex it would be readily apparent.

Are you retarded, uninformed, or baiting? A shit load of very prestigious medical institutions won't even do gender reassignment surgery because it's been proven to make absolutely 0 difference.

That's a girl who got HRT you dense fuck.

like what prestigious medical institutions? those that stopped for whatever reason are starting them up again, because they ARE helpful to trans people. i even have a link. do you? :P

thinkprogress.org/johns-hopkins-transgender-surgery-5c9c428184c1

please commit

what

Bend over.

>roidos
>for health purposes
bait for the bait god

source

just tell your doctor that you sexually identify as fokken yoked

>once a person's done transitioning, they just live a normal life and that's that

>dysphoria
>not a mental condition
u fuckin wot?

i'm leading a normal life as a woman now lol xD

it's a condition, not an illness. the difference is kinda slight but very important to note in cases like this.

gender dysphoria does NOT meet the medical criteria to be considered a mental illness.

You are mentally ill and your life is in direct opposition with normal.

okay mom :eyeroll:

Isn't all of Veeky Forums based on rejecting your own biology?

>vegan trap
Just hit all the stereotypes then senpai

You will realize you cant be a girl then depression will hit and you will kys

Sorry, bro, its like that

Life make you a man, you cant change that

>I-WANNA-TO-
so close, pal

No?

>normal life

until people figure out you're a fucking freak and judge you in the back of their minds every time they see you as being a mutilated boy. i'm grateful my life isn't as ruined as yours rofl

Tell the doc youre an olympia competitor trapped in a dyel body and that youll kill yourself if you dont hit 220lbs 8%bodyfat.

actually my life has improved dramatically after starting HRT. been on it for years now and it's fucking fantastic.

*shrug*

people will always judge those around them. i'm relatively attractive and pass pretty well so i'm happy with how things are. do wish i could find a decent boyfriend, but i don't need that to be happy.

Get the fuck off mah Veeky Forums you freak. You are sick.

she makes a cuter boy anyway

Sure, that's why once they're done transitioning the end up killing themselves because they realize it didn't help at all, right? 100% mentally stable.

I'm fairly certain your mental illness was actually a mental illness before it was lobbied that it wasn't over the past few decades by other degenerates and their supporters.

I think you're confused as to why. People like you, actually animals like you go against the grain of the past several thousand years.

> muh appeal to scientists

>I'm relatively attractive
Thanks faggot I needed that laugh

hey lads, my gf has some special personality traits, and i suspect she may have autism/assburgers or whatever they're calling it these days

>already has confirmed anxiety and ocd (washing type) meaning more likely to have even more traits because they never appear alone
>spends 4 hours a day doing meme exercises
>i know all women do meme exercises, but this is almost a ritual
>if she doesnt have the time to do them for 4 hours a day she gets very nervous and angsty
>im thinking it may be that assburgers/autism thing where they get twitchy if they dont get their routine
>also today we took a 2 hour train ride out into the suburbs and she got really nervous and panicky and cried and threw a tantrum and we had to go home early
>once we reached the city she calmed down and apologised, saying that she felt trapped from being so far from home
>extremely quick temper over seemingly trivial things, like huffing and puffing type of mad after cleaning laundry or accidentally spilling milk, but she calms down as quickly

so she already has anxiety and ocd (washing). based on the anecdotes ive given, do you think she has anything else as well? the more i know the more i can research and cope with it

what's with all the hate here? it's so irrational and silly :/

trans people have been around forever. and transitioning does help a great deal, even completely fixing the problem in many cases.

don't call me a faggot :(

Is that why the trans suicide rate, after surgery or hormones is so high?

1/2 of you faggots try and kill yourselves. I wish you were at least more successful at it

LGBT people, especially the trans ones, have a higher rate of suicide than the general population. the reasons why are kinda up in the air but i think a lot of it is social stigma.

if you're talking about that one study then you should read it before commenting on it. pay close attention to the control group and its relation to the other. and then think about your argument, assuming you have one.

>points to one random study
>mug control group

Surly you heard of Google scholar correct?

>LGBT
I never got this, why is it that they lump sexual preference. With what you see yourself as for your gender. They are not the same thing, and shouldn't be lumped into the same group.

>gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness

The whole concept of transgenderism is completely retarded.

If gender isn't the same as sex then why is it that all of these individuals choose to try and change their biological sex.

Its not transgender

What's with all the hate? You are an abomination. Neck yourself.

>it's a condition, not an illness
here's your (you)

these fucking faggot can get sex change with MEDICAID
meanwhile i have to fork out 2k for a fucking baloon sinuplasty to fix my fucked up sinus that's been plaguing me for years.

fuck this country and fuck all the liberal left wing faggot ruining it

Straight men don't want to fuck a dude, and gay men want to fuck masculine men.

god you're fucking annoying.

All this salt.

no. i pay for my trans shit out of pocket, even though i have insurance through work.

medicaid doesn't cover trans things, especially not surgeries. it's very unfortunate.

stop replying to him

Her*

ok you could totally scam this, right? Just say you want to be a woman, go on e for like maybe a month, then go off because u feel better, but then say you want to be a man again so ask for t to balance out, then when it's time to go off, if that's even a thing, just say "no I still feel like a woman it's not working" to try and prolong 'treatment'?

as a guy with schizophrenia, i find these young kids acting like their gender shit isnt a mental illness and these self absorbed youtube videos talking baout their shit and insinuating that society is fucking them over makes me broil with anger

It*

That's why the suicide rate is 10 times as high for them as a non trans person right?

That's textbook autism. I'm not being mean or glib either. I've interacted a lot with my friends kids and help a couple of them realize their child was autistic. Not a super fun conversation.

it's funny how such a large portion of Veeky Forums thinks they're punching down at trans ppl when they talk shit and dehumanize us like in this thread. the reality is that there are far more threads from these same dudes on here endlessly stressing over their so-called 'manlet' status, details of their pathetic exchanges wherein they 'spill spaghetti' and approval seeking behavior in threads about how their bodies look.

Manlet status is a meme.
Spaghetti is a meme
Cutting your dick off is not a meme

>cutting your dick off is not a meme

I wonder what the amount of manlets that actually go over to being trans is. They probably have a correlation in there somewhere.

>Imagine a 40 year old man who's got naturally declining testosterone levels. He's a genuine guy suffering from lethargy, depression, mood swings - he wants to cruise on a low dose of test which would arguably save his life. He can't because it's not legal.
You can tho
my moms boyfriend gets it legally anyways, and he ain't low test, at least no more than all other old people.

It should be legal for recreation

Actually it should be legal for sports too, at least it would make a level playing field. Then taking steroids would give you no competitive edge and we'd take the human body to the extreme limits of what is capeable, along with better and safer roids being developed

>Cutting your dick off is not a meme

But feminine benis is

HRT isn't a magic ticket to massive gains, hardwork and perseverance is, you can blame everyone around you including the trannies or you can accept responsibility that you fucked up, see what you did wrong and fix it, and actually improve. You can be as mad, blame as many people as you want, use as many elaborate excuses as you want, but in the end it won't help you get stronger it just makes you weaker.

If you really want steroids there's an entire fucking thread devoted to that. They may be doing illegal shit with bad health consequences down the line but at least they're fucking manning up and doing something to get to where they want to be and not just whining and complaining about it like a child.

Also trt is legal, kys

Went from a cute tomboy to a pathetic fag. A bitch nigga.
Want to know something?
A year maybe two into her transition away from being cute to clusterfuck she was a constantly horny cockslut. A cat in heat.
That cunt was more then likely bent over a table, or had their thighs parted like the red sea by every even moderately horny cis dude they knew.

thank you user. i had thought so, but she doesnt have the typical traits like stacking cans or avoiding eye contact or bad social skills (just slightly bad).

could it be something else? or is it more likely to just be a very low form of autism?

It's just a way to create a legal mostly harmless permanent stream of revenue+one less breeder.
It costs them fucking nothing to prescribe drugs but it will make some company some doctor and some headshrink tens of thousands of dollars in government monies. The greedy cunts who want them as totally dependent debt slaves rather then healthy whole people lobbied harder faggot. Deal.

Don't worry, you are a sane person and the average guy here will just reply to you with memes and /pol/ data

for example, this nigga won't think before posting

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Where do you live? I'd hit it.

Manlet here, I'm sure you'll be shocked to find out that manlet angst is by and large a meme. I find manlet threads hilarious.

yeah :/

kinda got bored of all the pol memes and had to stop replying to them all. i really hope these people don't take themselves seriously. they might though, and that sucks for people like me lol

>pay money to go from a ugly girl to a ugly manlet beta male

Go. Die.

I will say a prayer tonight hoping you never wake up

plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself plz kill yourself

>calling them girls
I'd like to see you fuck Buck Angel's 'pussy'

Okay seriously, you have a mental disorder. Quit allowing yourself to believe otherwise. Also, quit tripfagging. This isn't reddit you faggot. Lastly, they are not /pol/ memes. It's fact.

You are still a dude. Fuck off.

REEEEEEEE

Who's bitch dis is?

Literally a biological girl who got male hormones, you stupid, stupid cunt.

>hey guys let me post a pic of myself to prove how GIRLY and EFFEMINATE and N O R M A Li am since I've started on my transtrender thing!!!!
>punishedHon.jpg

pls post more pics, you're doing a better job dissuading people from trendy mental illness than a righteous nord like I ever could

Yeah. You insist they're girls. Right? So go fuck it.

YOU DON'T-A WANNA-TO GET-A HYUUUGE, user?

Do you have a disability?

I would just say you look like you're doing fine for yourself and don't worry about what Veeky Forums says. I mean really, think about where you are and who comes here. Heck, there's probably a lot better things you could be doing.