It took me 10 years that I'm kinda like Shinji, running away from my problems, brehs. What the fuck

It took me 10 years that I'm kinda like Shinji, running away from my problems, brehs. What the fuck.

What the fuck. I neve realized it before. It just now overcame me.

GET IN THE FUCKING SQUATRACK user

Omedeto.

It took you 10 years to be kinda like shinji? What is your routine bro? How close are you to activate shinji mode?

It just is what it is. I never realized that i was running from my problems until today. The crazy part is that I was looking at my phone after I had the realization and the girl I was asking out last week actually responded and wants to go out next week. Shits cray tonight.

how much longer will it take you to learn to proofread your posts

When I'm sober again.

Good job, OP. Have a phone Pape.

kek

Don't worry, a big part of Veeky Forums is like that

Not worrying. I'm happy.

best girl

>avoiding anything more than a hello/goodbye relationship with women
>have missed several very good opportunities with some top tier qt3.14s

So...how does one break this cycle?

What are you running from?

>weaboos
Is there no place safe from these losers

>implying shinji isn't best girl

>>>www.reddit.com

How trappy is your Shinji body

It took me 8 years of swapping degrees and career paths to realise that I was just running away from being challenged.

Realising the issue is the first step into becoming a stronger person.

Good luck breh. We're all gonna make it

Broke up with bf of 3 years. He had also been running away from his problems and thats why we didnt work out.
>nb4 hur durr roastie grill fuck u get out reeee london
Dont drag another person into your bullshit cycle. Get it together and then go date someone cause if you catch feels for her or she catches feels for you and you cant overcome your issues your gonna fuck up the relationship and end up posting your blog on here about how you cant get it together and she left/cheated/wasnt worth it like all the other sad cunt blog posts we see shitting up the board.

Or. Ya know. Really enter shinji mode and become trap that always runs from problems. If you take this route plz post routine.

Tits or gtfo

do you masturbate over comatose girls?