How do steroids affect the heart, and if I had a temporary heart condition (POTS) would it harm me?

How do steroids affect the heart, and if I had a temporary heart condition (POTS) would it harm me?

Other urls found in this thread:

circheartfailure.ahajournals.org/content/early/2010/04/27/CIRCHEARTFAILURE.109.931063.short
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-540-79088-4_18
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002914910010520
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022282810001756
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk to a Cardiologist you retard.

They enlarge the heart as well as other organs. If you wanna end up like Zyzz then go ahead and roid. The less roid shills the better.

So if your heart was smaller due to POTS, would steroids be beneficial to you?

it might, but it would more likely cause similar damage at any heart size. Of course, most people who use steroids in moderation have minimal side effects, it's really pretty safe unless you use way too much.
However, still do this

How would 250 mg a week for 12 weeks affect it? What about 500 mg? Also, would cardio help?

working on cardio will be good for your heart if you're not on roids, if you are I have no idea. And 250 will of course be safer than 500, but I'm not a doctor, talk to one

No, that's not how it works. It would actually kill you quicker as your heart valves acquire more muscle and you pump less and less blood as a result

So cardio affects the heart differently while on roids? Is it better or worse?

Maybe your heart muscles would swell up in ways they weren't supposed to with unnatty gains and you'd have even less chamber volume, leading to nearly zero heart capacity.

Good thing my heart is normal sized then. What does cardio do that allows your heart to not get fucked while on steroids?

I have no idea, all I know is cardio is usually good for your heart. But this is important to consider

You will die you fucking moron.

The heart isn't something to fuck around with.

See a cardiologist.

I'll gladly die for the most high. Fuck your demon god. I look forward to beating the shit out of him in eternity. This fleshy body's only holding me back anyway.

Your move pussy

What do I ask them exactly?

You know what, that's a great idea

your heart will get damaged in the long run as the muscles in the heart will get more rigid or hard whatever and you more likely to suffer from heart attack and so on

Isn't that only if your using large amounts of steroids for long periods of time? Or would POTS make my heart worse even if I take the same precautions that healthy people that roid use?

Bump

also:
steroids = more mass = heart has to work harder

circheartfailure.ahajournals.org/content/early/2010/04/27/CIRCHEARTFAILURE.109.931063.short

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-540-79088-4_18

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002914910010520

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022282810001756

tl;dr yeah it does shit to your heart.