Hey guys, I'm 18, fit, good looking and currently going to college

Hey guys, I'm 18, fit, good looking and currently going to college
Give me some tips on life so that I don't wanna kill myself by the day I'm 23, like 50% of this board.

Join a fraternity

get enough sleep
eat right

don't drink. get your BA in business or STEM. make some money. start paying loans off now.

oops did you want meme advice?

Don't sweat bitches

make friends with your professors, do internships, join clubs, try to become the leader or founder of something

take advantage of the resources you have as a college student so that you don't end up as a bumbling fuck settling for 40k/year like most college grads

i mean definitely party and fuck a lot of girls and inject morphine into the veins between your toes, but all that isnt gonna feel better than earning big boy bucks while everyone else you know moves back in with their parents at 23

Don't let the bad habits of your loser friends rub off on you. Focus on the priorities, sure you can hang, drink, and smoke some of that kush but don't fall for that meme every weekend. Also, leave this board while you still can. Once you make it don't look back, and don't sweat on the fuckers who look down on you. Once you make it and leave humanity behind they'll be the ones mirin you while they deal with the fallout of a shitty lifestyle.

thisx100

Leave this site.

And NEVER come back.

Don't go to college, go to trade school and make more money with no debt

What about the Veeky Forums life?

Stay focused, handle your business, don't chase bitches, stay working and stay hungry meaning keep wanting more. Work until you have 10K in the bank, then work for more. Don't live above your means, buy shit in cash don't fall for the credit score meme if you have cash for a car or a house your credit score doesn't mean a damn thing.

Oh also, don't rush out of your parents house. I moved out when I was 17, easily the worst decision of my life.

THIS

>shitskin
>good looking
Pick one, niggerino.

Money over everything. Friends will leave you. Girls will leave you. The only thing that will help make sure this doesn't happen is money.

marry your hs sweetheart and have her start making babies and staying at home while you quit college and go to work in a trades job
if college, only for stem or a technical school and work your way through it
don't smoke dope, don't smoke period, don't drink

Don't worry about doing the work, they pass niggers for the quotas, just pass and you'll have no trouble getting an affirmative action job.

>Good looking
Well, you have a nice back, boy.

get off Veeky Forums

>marry your hs sweatheart

DONT

EVER

NO

lmao i got into a private school in high school with a gpa of 2.4. Quotas are fucking bullshit