Why shouldn't countries have rules to maintain their demographics a la Japan and Israel?

Why shouldn't countries have rules to maintain their demographics a la Japan and Israel?

I don't know, I just don't know.

They have, but Christianity is a blight on the brain.

Because a lot of these countries have stuck their dick in regions of people different from them, and as a result have a fuck ton of those people in their homeland.

You're fucked by your opportunistic pasts.

They have them. Actually trying to move to another country for good is not that easy, it's not like you jut show up in Britain as an illiterate goatherd and can stay forever and be given a zillion neetbucks.

They can if they want, better find some other way to mitigate that population contraction though

because that's racism and democracy says racism is bad and not allowed

>it's not like you jut show up in Britain as an illiterate goatherd and can stay forever and be given a zillion neetbucks
That's not actually far from the truth of the matter

Dog bless democracy :DDD

>The birthrate is below replacement levels
>To keep sustaining levels of constant linear growth, more consumers are needed to keep the neoliberal system going
>Peripherical countries have a large population surplus
>These can be used to replace the dying population with new consumers
>The increased amount of labourers also reduces the worth of the white collar working which benefits large corporations to keep costs low
>Same corporations are exploiting the peripherical countries of resources, making flight to core-countries such as Europe even more appealing
>Due to the large multi-racial societies that are developing in the West, people are becoming apathetic towards each other
>This makes it more difficult for people to join together and stand up for working rights.
>Erosion of population also leads to "americanization", a process where higher etnic culture is replaced by rampant materialism and consumerism which also benefits corporations

Neoliberalism, creating a divide and conquer for profit. Anyone with a wish for etnic preservation and while licking the boots of capitalists is an utter moron.

because that's wacissst

Sounds rather bigoted user

This. We need Fascism/Monarchism/Theocracy and/or Distributism

Great post, honestly.

Should be a kike

No you're a kike, kike.

How do you plan to "maintain" your demographic friend you should probably mention your country as well

I'm a Sanders bro and honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing her gassed.

>Japan and Israel
>Nips and kikes
>wanting to emulate literal subhumans
To be fair I don't even know why they have such rules in place. I mean, if you want to taint your bloodline by breeding with a Jap or a Jew then you're really doing yourself a disservice. But I suppose it's more common than I'm giving credit for.

Why shouldn't this board enforce its 25 year rule?

>Israel is homogeneous

Oh wow a political question if only we had a politics board to discuss politics on, we could call it

SJWs and diaspora faggots have been reeeing about Israel for a long time though, and leftists in general are usually pro-Palestine. Don't hear many complaints about Japan and Korea though.

Have you ever been to /pol/?

japan and korea haven't been violently occupying people, terrorising them and forcing them to live in refugee camps for 5 decades. zionist shill

Guess you're forgetting about Japan's history from 1894-1945.

Do you agree with the rules?

Take your politicsl discussion back to pol

It has strict laws to maintain its jewish ethnic character and is literally deporting and sterilising black migrants

Bongistan

I agree, but defending capitalism is not necessarily equal to defending capitalists. Markets have proven their power and it would be irresponsible of any proper society to refuse to acknowledge that for the good of their people.

I agree, Mongolia, Turkey, Iran and Arab countries should make up for their imperialistic past by offering reparations and taking in millions of immigrants.

Because ethno-nationalism is for idiots. Building policy around dumb social constructs is humanity’s specialty, but that doesn’t mean we should keep doing it.

Because liberalism contends that its values are universal, that populations are interchangeable, and therefore changing a nation's demographics won't change its character. With Israel, being surrounded by hostiles require that they be pragmatic to survive and liberalism was always been more of a meme for East Asians rather than something ingrained as with westerners.

But really, this is more

>human beings are fungible and ethnicity is a social construct

Not history

Japan doesn't even record ethnicity its statistics user, Japan is loaded with Koreans and Brazilians but they get a pass because born in Japan

>Japan hasn't been violently occupying people

what foreign country or region is the japanese military currently occupying?

Ainu, delectably the Burakumin who while ethnically Japanese originally are basically Korean at this point due to both being considered outsiders

It is not doing it right now, hence the lack of critics as opposed to israel

>currently
You are aware this is a history board right? Not a current issues board.

so why is the zionist shill talking about israel?
and these are military occupations comparable to israel's in palestine, how?

>so why is the zionist shill talking about israel?
idk, or care, I was just responding to your retarded comment.

I guess you wouldn't call them military occupations, at least not anymore, Japan is really what Israel strives to be in that regard