Net worth thread

>Age
>Location
>Net worth
>Source of net worth

I'll start:
Chicago
~$10,000
$200 in Robinhood, $250 in forex account, ~$9k car, $200 cash but get around 1k/month

Phoenix
~120,000
42k in cash, 84k in crypto, only put in 12.5k to start
11K in student loan, don't want to pay off cause muh credit score would go down from 781

Brazil
~30k usd
1k crypto, 3k savings, 25k inherited land

Bump

Bump

Chicago
$300
$50 in bitcoin, $250 in bank

central europe
$102k
mostly mining and ppc

2billion (future BTC/Link/STEEM values)

England
~1.5kGBP
Car, £50 BTC

Germany
~ 550k €
About 370 in real estate, 100 in stock, about 10k crypto, rest is car etc.
I have my own companies and not counting yearly profits I make about 4k after tax.

Maryland
>check pic
I just started working as a bus driver.

>24
>Connecticut
>$14000
>$12k in crypto, $2k in cash

im up 50% from a couple months ago

How did you get the capital to start with? Share your story.

A bit of a break down on my financial statement
>credit
>Started several businesses using credit, all failed
>Went to school for some time racked up $3,500 of student loan debt

>Investment
$1,070 invested
> Bitcoin Investment Trust 1 share
> 4,500 Triangle Petroleum Corporation
> 1 share of Vanguard 500 Index Fund

>Cash
$1,082
>the first $1,000 in my bank account is my emergency fund
>the rest is used for investment activities such as stock purchases, real estate purchases or business purchases.

>26
>Morocco (Casablanca)
>$60k in crypto

Last time I posted in this thread I had 90 fucking k

US
350k~
80k crypto, 70k cash (bout to get raped on taxes), the rest in ROTH IRA, bluechip stocks, and like 10k in penny stocks. income this year was 240k fiat and like 65k crypto.

>25
>South Central US
>~160k
>Inheritance (Approx 200k of land, and it's only appreciating.). 2k in crypto, and -20k on a car payment, -25k student loans

You get 1k a month and only have 10k?
Damm
I get 250usd allowance from my dad, half of that goes to pay medical service, transportation and phone bills.
Another 100 goes to hang out with my girl and drink beer
The rest I invest it on musical instruments to re-sell
Im 22 and own +5k in instruments (if I had to sell everything today, I could make more if I actually wanted to sell everything) and around 600 in crypto (started with bit less than 500, fees fucked me up at start)

Oh and I'm from south america, south south america

Well I've been only getting it since the last 3 months. I have 10k net worth, but only around 700 in cash.

400 goes to rent monthly, then there's food and other costs etc etc

I manage to barely save $200 monthly

I'm OP btw.

switzerland
225k fiat
95k car
1.9mil crypto btc eth link wtc

Well you're better than most, keep on saving up and never NEVER get a loan

How did you make the money? How did you get the initial capital? Share your story

Netherlands
14k in the bank, 1k cash, 7k in stocks and my dad gave me some of his watches, mostly Rolex and Omega. So in total about 40k. No debts.

college
crypto 25k savings 15k
caddy

well i make about 100k a year, bought 200 btc back in 2010 (back then i made like 30k a year and lived with my parents, so instead of paying rent i just bought btc every month) and traded about 50btc for eth. then moved 50% of that into 25% link and 25% wtc. pretty comfy as im still 100% on link

Idaho
approx 15 mil
100k cash, 2 mil stocks, 3 mil crypto, 10 mil real estate
debt = low interest lows on real estate

For the dude who asked:
Studied from 18- 23, started working at this small company, worked myself up in 3 years, owner retires and wants to sell. I buy him out for 200k (25k from parents, 25 from savings, and 100k bank loan). Restructure and adapt company with new tech and up-to date stuff and Increased yearly tradeover by 175% in year 3

All in all I worked hard and got veryvery lucky

>get punished for paying off debt

Wonder (((who))) came up with this

Your car doesn't count towards net worth,
it's a liability /purchase... Not asset...

prepare to be screeched at

>22
>Commiefornia
>$4mm
>$50k stocks 3.95mm tether/btc
Owned business that bought and sold Vidya game skins to rich pajeets and sandniggers and we used btc. Didn't want to sell btc because (((taxes))). Guess I got lucky

CS:GO?

The harder one works the luckier one gets.
Richest Man in Babylon, Thomas Jefferson

Correct

Should be the otherway around buddy.

>>Age

>>Location
Houston, TX

>>Net worth
pic related

>>Source of net worth
Normie job, normie 401k, normie student loans

Closing on my first house in 9 days, now getting into crypto for the first time. Just bought 0.15487956 ETH for the first time this morning

Also if anyone posts their ETH wallet, I will send over a penny!

Got a spare dragon lore for a biz brother?

Also, is it worth it getting into the skins business anymore? How did you build the initial skins inventory? I have never actually understood the theory behind how these websites work. I would appreciate any info.

I do but it's locked away in a banned account for 8 more years.

I built initial skins by writing a trading bot and then went into wholesale. I got out of the market because wholesaling wasn't working anymore and I felt uncomfortable shilling for gambling websites.

Philadelphia
~30k

20k in savings
10k in crypto
KellyBlueBook of car is 8k

Make 70k/yr as technical consultant.

I l8ve in shelton

How do you stomach having SO much of your net worth in crypto? Doesn't the idea of it shitting the bed over night make you sick?

seattle
~$10k
8k car, 1k cash, 500 crypto and stock, 500 commodities
around 30k/yr as a satellite cable technician

Netherlands
€1k and 500ounce in silver.
116k home and still 104k mortgage
2k income/month

No inheritage/no diploma's.

When did you start or what years did you operate?

>implying every single user of crypyo loses interest over night

like, thats literally the only way crypto can die

I get it. I understand that a ton of people LIVE for the corrections in the market. Just scary to think that it could collapse so quickly. Amazing volatility.

>19
GOOD OL USA
>~$300k
>90% Internet business, 10% stock trading
>0% crypto

Bulgaria
60k USD
Mostly crypto and savings

bru, teach me how, i need to know

Details?

Vienna

Triangle Pete, woof

Every night
Started back in 2011 stopped last year.

What's the nature of your business? Drop shipping? Affiliate marketing? Sex dolls?

VT
~$40,000
$5k in crypto, $30k in heady bongs, $1k shitty car, $3k mountain bike, $2k+ random

>$30k in heady bongs
Yes i know i need to re-evaluate my priorities, you were young once too

>Age
>Location
Hungary
>Net worth
$100,000
>Source of net worth
$36,000 in cash, savings from business, started 1 year ago
$20,000 locked/used/cycled in my business
$4,000 in crypto, started 6 months ago
$56,000 downtown apartment, bought it a few years ago
$4,000 car
no loans or debts

E B A Y

I've posted too many times about all of it. At some point I just feel like I'm jerking myself off and I don't want to feel that full of myself so I don't really want to talk about it anymore...

>22, soon to be 23
>3k Net Worth
>1k Crypto (from 250) and 2k Cash, soon to put in stocks and other (((low risk))) investments.

Should I kill myself?

it's actually $120,000, not $100,000

$30
$Tennessee
$7.5MM
Invested proceeds of business into BTC from 60-400 mostly. Margin trade for eatin' money

>30k in heady bongs
what the fuck man
post pics

Just make a copy pasted example you could keep posting every time someone asks.

Can you share with me how you do it though? My old man has been trying his hand on Ebay for some time, he has retired but is feeling the money crunch hit him, and seeing him work at this age kind of hurts.

He mainly tries to sell used clothes bought off Dillard's or somewhere else in wholesale. His monthly income from that work is currently around $1000, but profits are around ~600. His rating on his eBay account is >99%, literally treats every customer like his only customer.

If you work in the same field, do you have any advice I could pass on?

Good job buddy, you deserve it. Went to Budapest a year ago and met some of the nicest people there. You guys are cool.

Yard sales are the best place to start. I don't do them anymore but that's how I started. Go to yard sales in rich neighborhoods, bring a smart phone, look up whatever they have and see if you can sell it for 2-3x what they're asking for it. The rich neighborhoods are good because they usually don't really need the money and are just trying to make room for more expensive shit. They want to get rid of it and don't really care what they get for it. Yard sales, flea markets, estate sales. Look up every item you see. It's a painstaking process but once you know what to look out for it gets easier. I was making $50k+ a year doing the yard sale game before I moved onto what I'm doing now, which is buying out the inventory of stores going out of business and then selling it online. It's like a home being foreclosed upon. The stuff has to go and you can pick it up for pennies on the dolalr.

Italy
~250k in crypto
Started with around 300€ in 2014 and built a trading bot that does most of the work

geneva
150'000.-
sales job, crypto investments

europ
$148k of which:
>house (assumed sales price minus mortgage): $76.5k
>liquid assets: $104k of which $26k is in crypto (btc)
>student loans: -$32.6k

source of wealth: mostly wagecucking for 7 years. less than $20k from inheritance/gifts

i hate working. i can't stand it anymore

sick gains

A couple of good trades can change your life my man

i know man.

i'm working on a bot too btw. what does your bot trade? alts, margin, derivatives/bitmex? how many trades does it do per day/week/whatever and how long does it typically hold a position?

>26
>Scotland
>£19k in the bank
>£2.5k in crypto
>£2k in student debts
>live with my dad, £250 a month rent

It trades scamcoins basically.
Everything boils down to portfolio optimization based on some personal risk metrics.
Allocations are relatively very small and positions usually dont last more than a couple of weeks.
Ride the market while its dumb and inefficient.

>22
>Washington state
>$70,000
>Investing in Ethereum and Ark, respectively

>Age
>Location
Toronto
>Net worth
>Source of net worth
Crypto and 2k in bank account

Had 10k cash but I neet'd for 2 years.

Datamining thread? Sure.
>Age
>Location
Upper South-East U.S.
>Net Worth
~$50,000
>Source of Net Worth
My job you bloody negroids. Fuck crypto.

USA
Ive spent many years in the oilfield making a pretty penny and contributing to my 401k the whole time. House will be paid off in 10 years. I am a functioning alcoholic though

What do you do?

hahahahaha
im 21 and i dont even have a job, my net worth is just slightly over 100k right now
hows it feel going to work 5/7 days ?

Basically a glorified IT technician for the Govt.
f-fuck you

>Age
>Location
Texas
>Net worth
200k fiat
120k crypto
Residual of 450 is all in retirement accounts
>Source of net worth
Have a six figure job. Get paid way too much for the work I do. Trade crypto at work because it's so boring. Ready to quit and travel trading crypto in coffee shops.

A net worth of 100k at 21 is pathetically average.
I had twice that when I was 18 and I didn’t even have any daddy money.

have fun being broke forever

29 3.5m net worth and i still wage cuck

in before "lapping" haters say proof

>22
>NY
>$160K
65k in robinhood, 12k in crypto, rest in bank
>Can't say

Is there any real reason to lie on a Vietnamese hentai site?

>Age
>Location
not my home
>net worth
around 120 bucks.
>source of net worth
45 in the wallet.
A whole dozen of hot nuggets worth roughly one dollar, at 8 cents each.
6 bottles of beer in the fridge, a dollar and a half each
Half a bottle of Bacardi Elixir, at 8 dollars.
The mattress, the blanket and this laptop are probably worth 50, somewhere.
Im now 8 cents poorer.

what job user

>10000 dollar net worth
>9000 dollar car

Lol

risk management at USAA

Slovakia
Frugal, some good investments at 5%/yr, no GFlast 2 years

How did you make the bot? Are you a computersciencefag? I know Python a bit and I've messed around with making Twitter and Reddit bots. Can you point me in the right direction for a project like that? Resources you used, language you used, exchange platform etc. Also, what was harder: the programming side or the strategy side?

D.C.
~7k
$90 in Robinhood, $844 in crypto, $1,340 in bank account, and ~4,500 car.

no, just put your energy into something that you enjoy

NY or NYC? there's a big difference on how far 160K will take you

Were you former military?

You should look online for basic trading bot scripts, and alter them to do what you want. There is no best strategy, but I personally started editing a default script using Python. You probably have a modest goal, go in and out, and don't get too greedy. Try out what TA you like and don't like. It ultimately depends on you if you're into arbitrage, TA, or riding Pump and Dumps

Not military. Military cucks are pathetic.

It was a gift.

NYC

That's pretty good for Phoenix. I live in the Bay Area and want to move to there after I get married. Any good prospects out there for guys in Business/Sales Operations?

Oklahoma
12k cash, 3k in car, 5k+ in misc shit