IOC Dions Wallet Release

I/O coin #IOC Dions wallet release in less than 48 hours.

This coin gives me the same feeling I had with BTC back in 2012 and Monero in 2015 mainly because of the Dion wallet. If you haven't read about IOC yet you won't be disapointed.

Instead of doing an ICO the team decided to take a year off and put the effort into building this coin up. So many coins that raised millions in their ICO's haven't come close to the amount of work thats gone into IOC.

It may not take you to the moon but you'll be looking to double your assets in just a few days now and long term I think we have a top 10-20 coin.

It's already fucking priced in. The countdown has been up since like two weeks ago.

If you buy now, you'll get dumped tonight.

Don't fall for this jew trick.

I know what you're saying but I don't think it's done a real pump yet. Hardly any sellers I see the demand going up once DIONs release. They may be good at building a coin but their shilling or marketing game isnt on point.

I reckon the pump will come after DIONs and then hopefully there will be a standard sell off at around $5-7 dollars but its a coin I see with the right Jewish team marketing will reach $30-50 within a year.

It's a solid coin not your standard Jew ICO raise $50 million and kinda say you'll get to it once you've finished spending the cash

kek just dumped my bags, before everybody else dumped theirs on mine

damn how many did you sell i probably would have bought them haahah

theres no sellers basically you have to go to page 9 to get up to the 5btc mark.

As always, once this coin reach 100K + there will be sudden IOC fanboy all over Veeky Forums.

Then all the retards will flock in because of the FOMO kicked in, they probably buying at an ATH too.

When correction happens, they will cry that they are getting scammed.

Nothing new here, Veeky Forums won't buy IOC at this price due to their retardation, but wait once it got hyped up and it double the price from now, then those retards will finally buy it.

This,
I was shilling STRAT here when it reached bottom, got 2-3 replies at most. See how it pumped later. It will happen to this coin too. Biz never changes, too busy being chained by link

Dions bros!! Lets go baby :)

The amount of autisim on this board, IOC is a fucking beaat of a coin, and it is going to rape face. Cant wait to see all the pink wojaks. Feeling comfy af rn

This is okay with me, I have 60% of my portfolio in it. has been relatively stable since the moon to 70k and is maintaining a higher floor than before it mooned in september which is relative to btcs higher price. It's a good short term with DIONS on release and it's a good long term on fundamentals.

Bullshit
Once DIONS is released they're ramping up marketing and the coin's hitting multiple exchanges (it's only on Bittrex now)
Demand has yet to shoot up, if you get in now you'll be well ahead of the curve

This

Shoo shoo iocucks, maybe if you put more effort into actual development and less into shit tier shilling your coin would get somewhere. Many other coins already doing what you want to do and more. Go back to rapping Joel, oh tahts right thats a fail too.

It actually looks like a quality product that would be extremely useful. I work in a university and wish they would use it here instead of the extremely shit Microsoft OneDrive and Skype messenger

It's gonna take another month after the countdown is over for then to roll out DIONS. Screencap this

And here we have the majestic FUDer, clearly very salty that he missed out on cheap IOC.
Will he ever be able to smile again? Or will it be pink wojaks for him until the day he finally deletes blockfolio and becomes a wagecuck?

I hate the logo of this coin

As pic related would say...

You will love it.

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

This precisely