The gym at my uni literally PROHIBITED doing deadlifts. That's right. They removed the bar and the platform...

The gym at my uni literally PROHIBITED doing deadlifts. That's right. They removed the bar and the platform. And if the designated teacher looking after the gym sees you doing DLs they'll tell you to stop.

This is not even the worst part. I was doing Pendlay Rows the other day, hitting the ground and shit, and the gym teacher comes up to me and tells me that doing DLs is prohibited in this gym, that this gym is for fitness and NOT bodybuilding (but squats and BP and all the other lifts are OK). I tell him that I'm doing Pendlay Rows, he says that they're actually a variation of DLs, hence they're too prohibited. I told him that he was wrong and shit, that he should look it up, but he didn't listen.
I had to end doing fucking dumbbell rows.

The reason for this prohibition is that too much people "injure themselves doing DLs".

What do I do, Veeky Forums? I don't have money nor time to go to another gym.

Fuck. What you need to do is get really hard, and I mean rock solid erect. Then take a 5 lbs plate and smash it into your shaft. That will teach that gym teacher a lesson

>2020
>not doing lmao1pl8 dicklifts

Injure yourself doing bench press and pressure them into not allowing bench. Then all the normies will rise up with you and pressure them to allow all lifts.

Isn't bench pressing infinitely more dangerous than deadlifting anyways?

Isn't that really only when dropping the bar, which is much rarer than fucking up the dl form?

Email whoever is in charge and explain yourself clearly why they're being fucked retarded

>tfw your uni gym has a pretty good competitive powerlifting team but only 3 squat racks / dl platforms.

I gotta go at like 6am to get a rack. It's an opposite kind of feel.

Kek'd

>being upset about having to do dumbbell rows over memelay rows
guy did you and your back a favour

>his university doesn't have a D2 or higher football team that basically fuels the need for a powerlifter styled gym with legit 15 squat racks an 10 DL platforms

Well it's actually just the Engineering and Sciences Faculty's gym. Uni is decentralized. It's the best gym in the uni tho.

>not working out the core in all your lifts

>his university is too poor to build dedicated gyms for each varsity team

>dumbbell row doesnt hit abs and obliques
news to me

no, people regularly fuck their shoulders up doing bench. it's more dangerous than deadlifts but that because more people bench than deadlift

stop being a bitch and do them anyway

if he tries to make you stop, bring in some beta repellant and spray it in a circle around you

>for fitness NOT bodybuilding
>deadlifts
>bodybuilding
Top lol
See if you can get them to prohibit lifting weights off the ground at all. Start doing dumbbell deadlifts (one legged if more difficulty is needed), BSS with the bar between your legs, hack squats, shrugs, rack pulls, glute bridges, Jefferson deadlifts, landmine deadlifts(t bar row but don't row). These people deserve to be mocked

>his university didn't spend $10 million on a dedicated sports facility with a built in hospital, therapy wing, complete gym with basketball courts and an isolated running track, multiple levels of machines, and a decked out lifting room

Plz

My gym did this too so I'm limited to rack pulls and rows off of the rack
Pretty stupid rules - there's gonna be noise either way, be it deadlifts or rack pulls and the floor material is literally designed for the impact of heavy weights.

join the powerlifting team and use their secret gym
all uni's have a secret powerlifting gym for members
If there are membership costs or qualifications involved, suck up to team members and gain access as a refugee.

>go to a ghetto gym
>random people blast rap over the sound system
>everyone powerlifting yells
>drop the weight every rep
>in general no one gives a fuck
>mfw these threads

What kind of faggy poverty school do you go to

Nah at worst he would not be able to bench and deadlift and all the normies will just get benching back