I've been lifting for two months and my progress has completely halted. I was able to increase my bench from 95 to 115...

I've been lifting for two months and my progress has completely halted. I was able to increase my bench from 95 to 115, but I feel like I've already hit my natty limit.
My gym bro offered some steroids and I'm considering them strongly.

Switch up your workout styles.

I have been. I started doing GOMAD SS last week but it hasn't helped, I just feel fatter.

>last week
you think notable progress happens in 7 days?

never gonna make it

I sure put on fat in 7 days doing it.

don't do that to yourself

>GOMAD

Careful there. Chance of getting fat are high.

GOMAD is an easy and relatively cheap way to put on weight. As in fat.

Do some research. You clearly haven't done any.

How is this nigga getting fat from milk and only adding 5 lbs 4 times in 2 months? Shit test levels? 8 weeks, 1.5 bench sessions/week, that's 12 instances of linear progession at a surplus with noob gains. Should be at 155 right now

time for /fraud/

Can I get a picture of your progress, are you a skeleton?

I give this about a 2% chance of not being bait

If that is the case then either deload or take a few days off. If nothing works you probably have cancer

I took this last week.

>2 months
>natty limit

must me some kind of new meme

yea

>I ate 4000 calories in one day!!! I am SO fat ugh I hate myself :((((((((((((((((((((

Literally never going to make it

>/fraud/
>confirmed not gonna make it

are you trying your hardest? are you breaking a sweat? are you feeling your muscles ache after you walk out of the gym?

i'm gonna guess you're putting in 20% effort and think this shit is supposed to happen magically.

>fatties thinking GOMAD is something targeted towards them

LOL you can't make this shit up

Doesn't GOMAD give like 2400 calories a day. Add that to the food you eat everyday and you are looking at like almost 4k calories a day. That's one way to get fat.

what's your routine?