Why is Veeky Forums so anti-women, y'all?

Why is Veeky Forums so anti-women, y'all?

All these menz get advice and support, and womyn get hostility.

That's why I never post here :/

>why don't you guys coddle me and feed my ego like the dipshits on instagram

die in a fire stacy

same o_0

Are those hips real?

They're not mine, I wouldn't know
>projecting THIS hard
Jesus I'm asking you critique my symmetry not choke on my clit

stupid and vain, youll make a great third wife someday

Another femanon! :O
OK I'll ask you a question

Would you ever wear a sports bra to a gym, or is the comfy not worth it?

shoo shoo beta faggot

*jumps down from a nearby roof and does a roll fall*
Don't be bothered by this simpleton my darling.
*flexes a 'cep*
I heard you requested assistance and I heeded your call.
*bounce pecs*
Go ahead and post your picture while I guard the perimeters.

I do on cardio days, regular on lifting days.

>implying men don't get hostility

"H-hey guys I was j-just wondering i-if you could help me build some muslce, I just want to get a girl--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You are an INCEL who will NEVER make it and CHAD fucks your ONEITIS and your MOM!"

>those awkward d00ds staring at your tits bounce as you work the treadmill
Or even worse
>doing cardio indoors

>:/
>o_0
>:O
This is an image board for fuck's sake!

Yes but guys also get actual advice. Incelposting is generally limited.
Harassment is all women get.

OwO what's this 6_6
>Inb4 D:

That's because we are forged in the flames of adversity GET BIG C'MON FAGGOT CUNT NIGGER

*GIGGLESQUEE!*

Nice to see other girls here haha ;-D

Its a two way street. Woman are shit because of fucc bois. Men are shit because they have shit taste in women and the women just bring him down. Woman in turn are shit again because the man has lowered his standards to just wanting a fuck toy. The woman in turn thinks men only want sex and she'll hate men and project that into her relationships. Its a vicious cycle, don't ever just blame one gender or the other.

Raise your standards, do it for all of us. Value a woman for her sense of family and housekeeping. Then these vapid sluts won't be so prevalent.

tl;dr stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

>Not maintaining a constant stretch while browsing Veeky Forums
N E V E R
G O N N A
M A K E
I T

l
>O
n
>D
o
>N

>2017
>value a woman for housekeeping and family
Lol no thx I got a biotech degree to pursue buddy
Keep your shitty spawn to yourself

Well...have fun with that.

i love women too much. my existence literally depends on their sexy bodies and slutiness.

>Implying he values womyn wrong.

Why are fitters like this
Disgusting

you're disgusting, fuck outta here skelly

Cause if women were treated well this board would quickly turn to shit. There's plenty of other places you can go and ruin with your lame questions.

Like what? With good traditional values? Even if many of us bang thots it's pretty common that inside them, every Veeky Forumsizen it's looking for a pretty healthy girl with traditional values.

It was ment for

I fucked up again. It wasn't but actually wich was ment for

because all the women who post here have small tits. if they were attractive they would be treated with respect

>complains about women turning the board to shit
>fucks up a thread by spamming replies to the wrong fucking post

You utter mongoloid

>tfw i have homely, nervous gf who was a virgin before me.

Fuck this society.

sauce??

You do realize you're on fucking Veeky Forums right? For instance, I'm half black and I'm not about to walk into a Klan rally an ask them why "blakz get hostility"

I'm the shitposter dude, not the same that complained about womyn on the board.
They gave us LONDON

Hey, did you know that there are girls out there who want to be housewives? Who would have thought?

>current year meme

KKK might be hostile towards niggers, but part of the chan's culture is to be hostile towards everybody.

THATS A LIE
THE CREEPY GAY FEMINISTS, MIDDLE AGED WOMEN WHO REALIZED WAY TOO LATE THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, AND BUSINESSMEN WHO WANT AN EASILY MANIPULATED WORKING CLASS THEY CAN KEEP IN PERPETUAL DEBT FOREVER TOLD ME THAT IS WRONG!

No but seriously a woman wanting to be a housewife is seen as evil and wrong in modern media and academia. And the only time they are ALLOWED to be housewives is if they're quasi lez uber feminist charicatures, horribly unhappy or fucked up and bad at it in some way.
It's fucking weird.

Veeky Forums is anti-women because we're all closet gay.

>current year meme
>look at me everybody! I'm a woman studying a career, look at me!

Ok anons, let me clear this up.

Men get hostility. Women get hostility. People with gender get hostility. Ever notice how we refer to each other as "anons"? That's because when you come on here, you're anonymous.

When you bring in your gender, you disrupt that anonymity. So you get hostility. Like how namefags get hostility. If you didn't pull the "omg, I'm a girl/guy/namefag, look at me!" you'd be fine.

Know what happened the last time a girl asked for advice on here? I'd tell you, but I have no fucking clue, since I didn't know if it was a girl or a guy getting that advice.

Read the sticky and wiki, Female bodies get trained the same way male ones do. There's no reason anybody on here should figure out your gender. If there is innate sexism on here, it also shouldn't matter; for autists to be sexist, they'd need to know your gender first. And that shouldn't be happening.
Tl;dr:

THere's no reason to say your gender online. So if Veeky Forums really was anti-women, it wouldn't matter.

Not that user, but how are they finding out you're female?

shoo shoo roleplayers.

Hey can you please fart into a jar, seal it tight, and send it to me? I'll pay you good for it.

Let me know what you think.

___Brad

>*jumps down from a nearby roof and does a roll fall*

i laughed

/thread

>Ever notice how we refer to each other as "anons"? That's because when you come on here, you're anonymous.
Technically yes, statistically you're a fucking white male in his late teens or early to mid twentie

It isn't, you're just so used to being treated with kid gloves that any deviation from that offends your delicate sensibilities.

Roasties get /out/ reeeeee

Because women are cunts in real life due to having an enflated ego from all the ass kissing they get for being born with a vagina.

During their whole childhood they're told they're princesses and that the world owes them this and that and their words always taken as nothing but the truth cause a little girl won't lie right?

During their teen years they get nothing but support left and right because "muh womenz r naturally more insecure during puberty".

During their early to mid 20s they get showered with attention from beta orbitors, desperate older men, chads, you name it.

The only time a woman isn't showered by attention and support is when she's a wrinkley old cunt or dead because then and only then is when the hole between her legs considered useless.

So Tl;dr we, or I hate you because you legitimately have life on easy mode because vagina, but here the value of your vagina drops due to the fact that none of us can stick our dick into it. So we or I treat you the way I'd treat any other attention seeking tripfag or cunt.

>we
No, dude. (you) have issues.

>We or I
Get the cum out of your eyes before replying to people.

Much better

OMG totally

IF SHE BREATHE SHE A THOT

dont u forget PLEASE dont forget how u were treated before PLEASE PLEASE dont forget who was there with you when you had no one, who trusted you and who showed you love PLEASE

Veeky Forums is a closet homo das why

preach

no love

>source: my ass

So that's why you're trening.

>When you bring in your gender, you disrupt that anonymity.
This argument is hilarious every time it gets posted. Males here post much more detailed information about themselves than something as broad as gender. It's not about the anonymity. Don't be disingenuous, asshat.

>being aware of something means you're free from its influence

true. pretty sure every user here is aware of how bad the 'ch0n is, but still heavily influenced by it

Not all women are bad, but the sad fucks that follow them around kissing their asses are the problem.

Tits or GTFO

God, I hate orbiters.

ITT:

>hurr durr I'm totes a woman ;)
>REE ATTETION WHORE
>Repeat and wonder why attention whoring works.

sexual frustration

/thread

Don't be such a faggot, it's the core of this site. If you can't understand that, you shouldn't come here or just keep lurking.

You're so full of hate user.

Slayin pussi on weekends

I'm not anti woman. Although I really should be I scare them away too often by being myself

Like how? I am curious. Maybe that's all in your head

I'm a 25yo virgin that's why.

>likes sushi and minigolf
Sounds like a cool dude

You can't be that awkward :0

I honestly would give advice but most women never want to really commit , not even on fit, they always post stupid bullshit pictures with flat as fuck asses, flabby legs and the only thiccness coming front fat tissue, and then they ask what to do against a flat ass and everyone tells them squat high weight and they've say ok thanks u guys and just continue posting their flabby rancid butts, I have almost never seen progress from a woman on here, except for the negative progress by this Asian wanna be man.
Women only work on what they have and when they don't have it? Oh too bad, guess I still have my vagina. I am not one of the r9k incels, I understand being a woman isn't perfect and that getting laid means little to a woman becsuse they're still human beings and want to be loved, not just fucked. But still, why don't you stupid bitches get your act together and fucking lift and eat big to get fucking big?
Even if you would just gain weight I could respect you more. But it's always "I lost 10 lbs in the last year, why is my butt still flat, I do everything (just nothing properly)" and dumb shit like that.

But we all want to choke on your throbbing, anavar induced, giant clit.

Pretend you're a bloke and you're sorted love.
It's not difficult unless you're retarded.
Otherwise, you can fuck off somewhere else.

How good to see fellow femanons. I never post here either

Blogposting was looked down upon as well, once upon a time.

Of course, you wouldn't know that, huh?

this desu

This is right

Go on tumblr or reddit if you want you vagina sucked because you're a woman.

I hope paying those taxes and being some """"researcher""" is worth it when you're 40, childless and alone.

I can't believe people would rather have a literally pointless "career" than bring the love and purpose of a family into the world. Blows my fucking mind, but it makes sense, seeing as many of you come from broken homes and men today are so weak.

Pretty depressing

seems almost like women are shocked that they aren't given the same baby town treatment on here as they are irl

anonymity must be scary for them

Let me clear some things up for you, i spend my youth in a relation because i wanted kids and a family
I deeply regret this wasted time and honestly wish i had pursued a career instead

Women are shit, they are insanely hard to get to commit to a relation and they replace you with the next thirsty nigger as soon as they get bored or want something new

If you want that then thats cool but dont make it out like chasing after women is the superior option because chances are you will end up being rejected 24/7 in the best case OR have her leave you and take the kids with her to move in with her new bf after she gets bored

>inb4 dont date shit women
Yeah im not gonna debate this shit, if you cant understand that adding MORE demands makes dating harder and its hard enough already then i cant help you, faggot

Lol, incel

I'd support my dick right into her vagina if you know what I am saying.

top tier bait mate, 10/10

You have had shit relationships because you're unstable in some way. Not even trolling, not trying to be a dick. Just think about it. Why do you attract/seek shit women, because you do, subconsciously. Single mom? Weak dad?

No relationship is perfect but if you can't find decent women the issue lies with you, my friend. Sort yourself out and you'll be better. Good luck.

>weak dad
How would that make him seek shit women?

I'm not even awkward.
I'm even 6'3, white, with a square jaw, head full of hair, good fashion sense, and THICC.

I'm just kinda shy.
All that potential ruined.

Any other fitizens crawled out of this?