He trains fitness and weightlifting

>he trains fitness and weightlifting
>he doesn't compete in any sport or martial art

you guys realize "fitness" is just a supplement right?

>not lifting for boosting self-esteem and for improving health

Life itself is a competition and society loves those who take care of their body.

> he doesnt lift weights, run, ruck, swim, and do KB/sandbag grinders to get better at killing the enemy.

>not understanding what matters is competing with your former self.

>making women drippin wet and competing in professional cucking of non lifting DYEL faggots
>not a sport

pick one faggot

live longer
be healthy for more of that life
be ready for the race war
it's also a fun little hobby

Health, respect, safety, and the ability to perform heavy tasks

self esteem too :')

>get out of highschool, mate trains Judo, I start lifting
>2 years later mate asks me to go for a bout
>bare in mind i'm about 20kg heavier than him at this point at same height
>Say i dont know how to play Judo so im just gonna try old school wrestle him to the ground
>He tries to get me in this faggy grip and roll me but no way does he have the strength for it
>i get him in an old school headlock and flip him onto the ground and finesse a rear naked choke

i said no homo obviously. martial art fags btfo!

BJJ blue belt here, changed my life when I started focusing on speed and flexibility instead of raw strength.

>having time to be a child
Must be nice not having a job, but work and the gym keep me plenty busy. If you have the time/energy to be doing sports, then that energy and time should be spent lifting weights.

However, I do agree that in your youth, hs and college years that Jiu Jitsu, boxing, Muay Thai, etc. will be extremely beneficial for your entire life. But once you get 4-5 years in, lifting weights and keeping good cardio mean a shitload more than playing any sports. Unless you're going to the olympics or play sports for a living, it isn't worthwhile.

I started lifting to help myself starting boxing (or MMA) soon. The problem is i don't know what muscles are the most important. Some say chest some say back some say calves some say glutes some say abs.

I play in a neighborhood hockey league 2 times a week for fun. Lifting and getting big helped lots with it honestly.

SS

>

>tfw you're good at martial arts
>tfw you're also strong so you can just muscle the manlets around anyway

I would, but i live in a small city, and there are only a few options.
Used to do judo, sucks ass.
Karate, doeesn't suck ass but the only good teacher i knew left.
Kickbox, might be my only valid option to get back into it.
Aikido, i want to try it, because my relatives say it's great, but there are no courses starting in sight.

>sports and martial arts
You realize playing is just a supplement, right?

there is a lot of situations that can only be solved with violence

They're all important user
Don't forget to train your neck. Some say it's broscience, but building it may help you with not going down at the first punch

I do compete in a sport, it's called slaying pussy

kek

>judo sucks ass
>aikido sounds great

are u high?

>what is enjoyment

I think exercise is something that should eventually be minimised to an intense workout less than an hour a day.

>he doesn't realize achieving peak human beauty and performance will give him an edge in practically everything

Correct. Judo & BJJ fag here, recently got into lifting weights with some long time bro's who have been lifting for years.

They really want me to get into "gym culture" and "be all about that pump bro" sending me fucking "when you at the gym" memes all day.

I always just told them this was just supplementary and people shouldnt get so into what is only working out. "The gym" is no more a hobby than saying "my hobby is doing pushups".

6 months in and im making progress and i DO agree it is neccesary, but i still maintain it is only to be seen as a base supplementary to real shit. They ask me
>so you finally love the gym man? Love that pump?"
I just tell them it is STILL boring shit, and if it was not so useful i would never do it and anyone who feels the need to flesh out their lack of personality with "i go to the gym me" is a collosal retard. Thry get mad as fuck kek. Mfw.

Get fit to do Judo, not the other way around really.

Definately.

Dark souls fags i swear

I lift to have an excuse for being a boring fuck who goes to bed early.

Lifting is one of the most physiologically rewarding activities, more than any sport actually
If you don't feel euphoric after lifting, then you re training like a faggot

I used to play football.
Here's what playing a sport got me
>Fucked up knees
>Nearly ruined my ankles
>Multiple wrist and shoulder injuries

Feels better than cumming desu

> lifting to cosplay
I'm the ultimate weeb just to cosplay guts