Hi I'm a 5'4" girl and I just wanted to say that girls over 5'9" are unfeminine and manly...

Hi I'm a 5'4" girl and I just wanted to say that girls over 5'9" are unfeminine and manly. Date 5'4" to 5'6" girls so your children won't be manlets or freaks. Thank you for reading this.

My grandpa was like 5'6 my dad is like 5'6 my mother is around 5'4 and my grandma is also around that height.

I am 5'9. Going by this my kids should be like 6'1 if everything goes ok.

shoo shoo womanlet

>it's a hambeast feminist episode

>girls over 5'9" are unfeminine and manly
Every one of us who isn't a total faggot already knows that

Womanlet = under 5'2" imo

That girl in the pic is caked in makeup and probably looks like shit.

Slit ur wrist u bimbo, Women and niggers are not welcome on /fit

This is a white male board for white males only

>Short roastie is mad because she will never qualify for modeling.

The girls on IG are usually 5'4"... you know... average. Nobody cares about real modeling anymore. Even hamplanets are models.

Only faggots or fetishists would be attracted to near 6' women.

Real modeling was always just high class prostitution, get over it.

Sorry dude, he's not your dad.

Yeah but..99% of the super models are objectively inferior to teenage girls from trailer parks who've just discovered dollar store make up.
I'm dead fucking serious.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Real modelling is just being a moving mannequin for some fruitytooty clothing "artist." Being tall is a larger canvas without having to adjust to unattractive and emotionally-unstable hamplanets.

"High fashion shows" are as devoid of quality as "fine art museums" nowadays. Both are just good for the occasional laugh, like pic related

Sorry Lady, but my dick will decide that.

Oh, shit! Is that the guy from Death Note?

A womanlet cannot bear me >9lb children.

Holy fuck you're right.

>date short people so you have tall offspring

It's the new Jojo X Evangelion live action opera crossover exclusively being performed at select Mcdonalds Indonesia locations

>femlet seeking self-validation

Nobody wants you, you midget. Go away.

Hi I'm a 5'4" girl and I just wanted to say that I'd commit murder to be 5'9"

The most charitable interpretation is that they're presuming that short women will be short due to having a better hormone balance and thus healthier gigamale babies or something. Or might need less food and then contribute more to baby health?

???

>girls
>of any height
>ever

You have been irrelevant for decades.

In your dreams maybe, tranny

You'll never be as pretty as Tatyana, you womanlet.

Women around 5'4" and slightly thick are the healthiest and not abnormal. They expressed optimal genes. Not too small, not too big.

Womanlet gtfo

> They expressed optimal genes
Except they don't express optimal genes since they are dwarfs

Will they ever learn Veeky Forums?

5'4" is not short.

Fucking womanlets, when will they learn?

I was in a relationship with a short girl and all she wanted was to get married and start a family but I kept saying no because I didn't want to have short children. She's good for sex and a fun person to be around but I think I will eventually dump her for a taller girl when I want to settle down.

Maybe not in a third world country like America

Can Veeky Forums get this straight?!

If you'er 6'0-6'5 and breed with someone sub 5'7, you're most likely not going to have manlet children. Her whole ancestral tree plays a big fucking role in it. So if she is 4'11, you're 6'2 and her grandpa is 6'0, your fucking shitty kid is 90% likely gonna be 6'0+

Disgusting. An hero with those shitty genes

>and breed with someone sub 5'7, you're most likely not going to have manlet children.

That is the most retarded shit I've ever heard, you don't know shit about biology

It's the opposite. big women=big babies

fucking retards, neck yourself

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

All that being said, I prefer petite over 5'10+ any day of the week.

im 6'4 and no way and hell would i date someone that short, the logistics just dont work lol. 5'9 is my ideal height in a woman

Wrong. Look at her brothers, dad and grandpa.

I wont impregnate anything under 6'2"

I'm 5'8" and dating a 5'10" girl
I suffered from nutrient deficiency during early puberty though, dad & brother are tall as fuck, so at least our kids'll probably be tall.

>not having kids with a nerubian amazon warrior for the potential of living that sweet nba parents life

Yes, big ugly women are sisters to manlet
both genetically weak

>nerubians
Wasnt aware the undead spider race from WoW was real

My sisters 5'7, I'm also 5'7
My mother's 4'11, my dads 5'11
My uncles on my mothers side are 5'5-5'6

My gf is a womanlet, then. She's adorable, though so who cares.

my gf is 4'6
is she feminine

please don't date children user

don't have kids with her. there's a good chance your kids wont be taller than 6'2

shes 26

You all have it wrong
Under 5'9 = manlet
Over 5'5 = womanlet
Women are supposed to be small, retards

>mfw 6'7"
>mfw brother is 6'5"
>entire family is tall
>breed with midgets to piss away superior genetics
>mfw even my mother said she married my father because she wanted to have his kids

Plenty manlets in the sea who would take you

Youre going to molest your children you creepy fuck