How do I get a defined butt?

My butt pretty much look like pic related. It has a good muscle core, but it has a lot of fat on top so it looks plump.

I do squats, lunges and I run intervals uphills. The booty flab refuse to leave. What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3560686/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What can I do?
can go make me a sandwich babe

need pics to give good advice

Pics
Oh and the girl in the pic has a nicely shaped ass. But it's a fairly underwhelming one.

Sorry honey, not going to show off my butt to strangers. But it looks almost exactly like OP pic.

then get the fuck out of here, you dumb useless whore

the truth is...
you are a whore and you'll always be a whore!!! you're nothing without me...

but b abe we in this together , now show us the booty

kys faggot

>nicely shaped
>underwhelming
What do you mean?

I know this is Veeky Forums, so I can take rude comments like these from anonymous trolls.

Read the sticky.

>I know this is Veeky Forums, so I can take rude comments like these from anonymous trolls.

God the fucking cringe in that.

Men show their chest topless when they ask for advice on how to improve their pecs and people give advice based on that. When you describe your ass we barely get any worthwile info from it since you leave it up to imagination.

Either you post a pic and help us help you, or you can gtfo for being a girl refusing to play by the rules of logic cuz of "muh innocence"

Listen, we really can't help you without a picture. Has nothing to do with wanting to see your ass, we aren't telling you to spread, but if you want useful advice we'll have to see the problem.

Why do dumb sluts post here if they aren't gonna post pics

Just fuck off

If your butt looks like OP girl's, you need to get rid of the excess flab rather than building muscle.

I would recommend cardio. Run long distances instead of short intervals.

Then just hope your genes tell your body to burn fat from the butt. You can't control that part.

You got a pic that looks very much like my butt. That's enough info.

See above.

Thanks, finally a useful reply. How long do I need to run? 5km? 10km?

>How do I get more defined butt?

cut you retard.
I never cut but even I know that. No amount of ass work is gonna make your flutes of steel show any kind of definition. If u fat.

seriously...ur showing us a butt of a fuckin cartoon and u want us to give u serious advice?

quit being so fucking difficult, post ur ass, no one is going to recognize who you are via your stretch marks.

you get a defined butt by doing exercises that target the butt, namely squats and deadlifts

Yes, because that fucking cartoon's butt looks very much like mine.

And I've already gotten good advice, thank you.

>all these faggots demanding for pics when they full know that they don't need a picture at all for such a generic question
No matter what picture you post the advice will be the same. Lose weight and the muscles underneath will show themselves.

fully*

Not in this case. She says her butt looks like the butt in OP. That means she already has the muscle, she just needs to get rid of the booty flab.

Like, going from fit-fat to fit.

i could really make you look ridiculous with that statement but ill spare you the humiliation.

as for advice, best thing i could tell u is that you are probably eating too much which is the explanation for the reservoir of fat still present in your ass.

cant really give you much information other than that. if i saw ur ass, i would be able to give a much more real answer, since I can get an idea of the muscle mass present, or if it is all just fat.

By not playing video games

Fine... here, take it guys. Keep the advice coming

Lmao
Bravo OP

Wait... are we seriously saying OP girl's ass looks plump?

implying this looks anything like OP

OP is a male?

kek

btw if this is OP, this looks nothing like the cartoon, and you look like a god damn liar.

that cartoon has a juicy butt, your butt is like a fuckin square

Your butt looks nothing like the OP girl's, mate.

>some pervert hijakes the thread to show off his gay ass

Booty thread??

Kek
At least someone posted ass

/thread too far m8

This has to be the lamest bait I've ever seen.

This butt obviously has a lot less fat on it than the cartoon butt in OP.

I recognize this bathroom!

I'm always here bb.

If your butt is this plump, why do you want to get rid of it?

You should get those pixel checked, it could be malignus.

women arent aloud in this board. get the fuck out

That butt is a little fat, what is your diet?

The fool
imdb.com/title/tt3560686/

its about a poor russian guy living in a commie block whos studying to become an architect. he discovers that a building full of low income folks will soon collapse and tries to warn everyone.

it doesnt have a happy ending and is generally very pessimistic, the people in the building are too far gone and the people in charge are too corrupt to do anything but cover their tracks.

very well made movie, great acting and great cinematography. the best thing about it tho is how believable the story is presented. The problem is so simple to solve but the movie will convince you that it is impossible to solve in a very believable way.

thanks