Tfw dads wrists are literally 9+ inches

>tfw dads wrists are literally 9+ inches
>tfw mine measured at 7,5

T-they will grow r-right?

you know your father is disappointed everytime he sees your frail, weak, pathetic body

>tfw too wristlet to wear watches

do you cry yourself to sleep knowing that your dad is sporting a cock thicker than your wrist?

You're lucky, mine are 6.1 inches

>tfw 5.9 inch wrists

i can't even fap anymore because my dick puts my wrists to shame

nah, if your son grows up to be shorter/weaker than you it's your fucking fault. OP's dad has no right to be disappointed in anyone but himself.

Ive never seen or heard of someone with +9 inch wrists. Zydrunas Savickas has 8,2 inches apparently and that guy's bone structure is out of this world

Seriously doubt that zydrunas has only 8,2 inches.

My fathers wrists and hands are fucking massive though, I'm like a little bitch compared to him. Wouldn't actually suprise me if he had bigger wrists than zydrunas (even though I doubt they are 8,2)

Well Im not denying it, its just hardly believable. Denis Cyplenkov has 9,5 inch wrists and that guy is an anomaly, Im sure everyone agrees on that.
8,5 inches is already fucking massive, hell 7 inches on a shorter guy is already very good.

Another one

wtf thats insane

hand by hand comparison.

OP full of shit, no way his dad has 9 inch wrists

I'm not gonna ask him to measure and take a picture, that would be weird as fuck

you dont have 7,5 inch wrists either. Stop trying to make people more insecure

how do you know his wrist size in the first place?

Sorry, I have 7,3

I don't know it exactly but when we were sitting at the table I could see how much bigger they are than mine

1,5 year training 1,85 m 85 kg
39 cm Biceps pumped at 18 cm Wrists
42 cm Calves at 23 cm ankle

How am I doing ?

I get mires from dudes because of my calves.
And mires from girls because of my ass

t. retard who doesn't understand how girth works

Is that you or...?