You prefer me over those white girls... right user?

>You prefer me over those white girls... right user?

No. White power.

Yes.

Asians are ugly and don't even have good genes like negroes do.

White all the way.

I have yellow fever so bad that I don't even find white women attractive anymore.

Do i need to say it...

I hope they do and leave all the white wimmin to us BBCs

>Well user I guess you won't get this

>Implying the BBC isn't going after the asian girls too
user....

A fat woman?

gay

who's that?

>Implying anyone here is attractive or rich enough for her

Don't you have a thinn thread to go too, O'Sullivan?

The BBC only chases after fat white women and BIG KHAZAR MILKERS.

Nope, wrong.

At one time I wouldn't have cared, hell I admit I even had yellow fever at one point, but I've been on the internet for too long. If I settle down with anything but a white girl I'll never live down the feeling that I'm a loser that's settled for second best.

Nope, black girls only.

This.

i dont prefer anyone based on racial or cultural background. i only prefer individuals, and you're a precious one to me ;)

nope

Beaners are shit tier.

this. idk if its just my paranoia but every white guy thats into asian grills seems like a beta fag who cant get with superior white wimmins

>white woman
>superior

kek

>tfw 5'9 manlet
>want a plastic korean gf but they are obsessed with height

why are koreans so tall? how did their height catch up so fast?

Don't stress it. You're taller than the average South Korean male

I'm 5ft9 and have a Korean GF. I've never heard of them caring about height. 5ft9 isn't even that small.

Been together 3 years and even when in Korea I've never heard it, even from her friends.

Grow some balls man.

did you travel to korea to get one?

how would you rate your looks?

No, we met in England originally.

I never cared about race or had a particular liking for Korean/Asian girls, it just happened.

It is pretty dope to be honest. She is awesome. I'd find it hard to go back to an English girl now if we ever split up.

Trying to be as objective as possible: 6/10

I shave my head as my hair is receding, but my head is a pretty nice shape and I look better than I did with hair. I have a decent beard (not a straggly stoner beard).

I got Veeky Forums after meeting her though, so that wasn't why she originally went out with me. I am still DYEL now to be fair.

>tfw 6'1 190 dating 5'0 100 lb viet woman

Vietnamese women are great user. Tan of a south east asian, culture of the good asians

how exactly did you meet, user? I want to know how to meet asian girls but they all seem to stay in their own cliques.

I feel like i have internalized racist views. I don't find her ugly but she does nothing for me but had it been a white girl with the same body it would have been a way different story.

I guess I have a bit of an advantage. I worked in an English Language school doing finance. I wasn't a teacher or anything, I purely did finance stuff so I didn't have any responsibilities with the students. I didn't ask her out there or anything.

Anyway, I usually went out every Friday for drinks, and I'd end up in Burger King in town on the way home with my mates for some food. I saw her in there a couple of times and had some small talk like "oh how's the English classes?" etc etc. Then I met her again a third time, completely coincidental each time, and I asked her to come and sit with us. We got chatting, she was beautiful and she had trouble with her coat zipper, so I helped her out. I noticed she had a great body too and we were having a laugh, so I thought I'd ask her out. I did, now I'm 3 years down the line and it was the best decision I ever made no homo.

My gf is from SE Asia and has the biggest hips and legs on a girl I've ever dated with some sorcery small, flat stomach/waist. No tits, but very squishy.

>been living in SEA for 15 years now
>watched the MASSIVE GROWTH in height from the last generation compared to this one
>even in places like the Philippines

The short gook meme will die in a few years. Asian men are going to be 5' 10" average with many being above 6' now.

Koreans especially, even if they are super skinny are also very tall. Guess they are getting enough to eat, or maybe being alcoholics makes them grow. Who knows.

Their parents are still suffering from stunted growth, but not the kids. It's literally all about nutrition.

>mfw the 6' 4" filipino 19 year old calls me 'boss' and offers to take my bags

Damn kids.

2 l8 fo a white gurl cuz we stealin yo womyn

I'm lucky i live in Russia, we have plenty of Asians here, all types.

I feel exactly the same way, white girls are the only girls who tickle my fancy.
Ive had girls who were middle eastern flirt with me and i didnt even realize it until a friend straight up told me because i cant see them as potential partners

White girls are the only option

>that perfect bod
>that hip sway
B-BREHS

I prefer your submissive, feminime demeanor - its a practice thats natural and something white women have been brainwashed into denying themselves - but ultimately, I'm going to have to settle for my white nationalist hungarian gf and have half a dozen children with her instead. Sorry, gook.

Racism is natural. Everybody prefers their own kind. Dont confuse healthy human behavior with hatred of others.

No you filthy pig, I prefer my waifu

>dating insecure girls