First off...

First off, thank you to whoever advised me to incorporate from-the-rack bench pressing to improve the point of my bench press where I was stalling.

Tonight, I joined the 3/4/5 club. It feels good to be a man.

WTF is 3/4/5?
If you liked that, try off the spotter bar reverse close grip (Barbarian) press

3 plate bench, 4 plate squat, 5 plate deadlift.

what does x/y/z mean? I never understood even though I lurked looking out for a sentence that exlpains it a little bit further please explain

The standard for "ok, you lift" is 135 lb. OHP, 225 lb. Bench, 315 lb. Squat, 405 lb. Deadlift. This is 1 plate on each side of the bar, 2 plates on each side, etc.

3/4/5 is 315 lb. bench, 405 lb. squat, 495 lb. deadlift.

So what's just the bar and the 1?
I guess the bar could be penis flex but I dunno about 1's.
Also I don't know why so many people squat more than they bench. I bench 4 but squat 3 kek

You bench 405 lbs.?

ok thank you

A little more, but that's just 1 rep. But I'm just a random guy on the net, we all bench at least this much

jesus fuck i must be weak as hell, how long does it take to get to this point?! I got like, half of those after 3 years...

no he is a dyel and a retard who cant understand basic english

Less than a year if starting fat.

What do you mean by 'from-the-rack bench pressing'?

Yeah if you don't cut and become a fat fuck. Starting skinny is better because you can leanbulk for long as fuck.

If that took you 3 years I would recommend you to start following a proper strength program. I went from fucking around in the gym and making strength progress similarly to you (not quite as bad, but pretty bad) to gaining 15 kg on my bench in 3 months while also changing from regular to close grip.

Setting the safety pins at about chest height or a little higher and then starting your bench from the bottom, instead of the top. This improved my regular bench, because my fail point was right after it leaves my chest and not my lockout, where it usually is for triceplets.

Start 5x5 stronglifts IMMEDIATELY dude. I went from total beginner who couldnt lift the bar, to halfway to 1/2/3/4 in 5 months

Takes time, keep at it, and record each set so next session you know exactly how hard it was so you decide if you are ready to go up in small increments.
Only focus on the weights you want to lift, not your looks

What a lazy cunt, if you warent busy chasing tail in the gym you should have gotten those stats within a month, I did getting ready for my sisters wedding

5x5 is for normies

Gay motive

breh I have the same problem. When I get a few centimetres of my chest it's like engaging nitro. Help me out too

I just brought the safety catches up a little further and worked in a 3x5 of from-the-rack benching after my normal benching. After about a month, +15 lbs. to my benching. Routine is PPL.