How would this girl even survive just eating those? Isn't she missing some of her essential amino acids...

How would this girl even survive just eating those? Isn't she missing some of her essential amino acids? If there's no protein, how could she grow and build muscle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she only eats it at one meal

The average lower class bong has a diet so poor that they have zero muscle mass, deformed bones, and reduced stature. This kid even looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome thrown into the mix.

>has to skip evening meal consisting of starch
>literally starvation
>tesco is to blame

>How would this girl even survive just eating those?
she doesn't, her mother is lying, her daughter probably just loves having them every day or so and she doesn't want to put up with autistic buttrage for 6 months so her daughter can get over it.... brb instead of learning how to make them yourself you try to make a store change the products it sells en masse to millions of consumers....

Natural selection :^)

She may be missing some essential amino acids if that's literally all she eats. The most severe manifestation of this would be kwashikor, where the girl would start starving and her belly would become distended because of lack of protein in her vasculature, causing edema.

You've seen those pictures of starving africans with big pot bellies? Yeah that's what that is.

Autism like this needs to die out.

Why have you been posting so much lately? Swear I haven't seen you on here for like three years...

>brb
What is this?

>starving africans with big pot bellies
I thought that was worms

Be right back. He is retarded and/or trying too hard to fit in.

>not letting the kid starve
>not putting the kid on IMF so no need for supper
>not beating your kid

Nope, protein deficiency and resultant swelling. Worms could be a potential cause of malnutrition though.

I read it as be right back but it doesnt make any sense in that sentence

His arms have turned into sniper rifles.

The article is sneaky. She eats specific food that isn't these potato things at other meal times. She only will eat these for supper.

Mom just doesn't want to have to deal with autistic screeching.

this 2bh

if i hadn't had fixed my diet and started taking ghrp when i was 14, i would just be another inbred looking brit

The worms that are affecting African kids are not that big at all. Their populations are also self-limiting so they'd never manage to grow big enough to manifest any kind of obvious physical change.

Worms are the least of African children's problems.

t. parasitic nematode enthusiast

take potato and cut it into shapes? maybe include the kid?

>make alphabet shapes with t.autist kid
>kid learns that alphabet shapes are made from dead potatoes
>yet another thing the autist can't eat

Is this her mom or her dad after transitioning?

Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I got an autistic son or daughter. I'd like to be able to fuck off but you simply can't do that.

>mom or her dad
Whichever it is, it's mad

Get it :D

MOM/DAD = MAD xD

>Infanticide

>I'd like to be able to fuck off but you simply can't do that.
Um, yes you can.

>t. dad abandoned me at 5yo

lol how do i like ur comment? :3

Just make them yourself or wait until she's hungry enough that she'll actually eat whatever you put infront of her
>tesco mums in charge of logic

Are you autistic?

Ask the Irish.

The potato is a very nutritious tuber.

I think potatoes have all the amino acids but in small amounts?

no calcium or omega 3, and not enough A, E, and K unless you eat a shit ton

just force feed the bitch ffs
or IV her idk but fuck that all-carbs diet

No b12 either.

Well, they're on Veeky Forums

This is what I was thinking. Either they eat other food, as the article seemed to be trying not to say without lying, or the kid has bigger problems than no potatoes. Well, you know, other than the obvious one.

>Taken the easy route raising a child with a mental condition that proves difficult at times.
>Find something that makes life easier expecting it to be around forever, make no attempt to help her eat other foods that she requires to grow up healthy.
>Cheap and easy food disappears.
>"Muh alphabet potatoes! It's your fault TESCO! What do I do now, I only live in a world where everyone is connected and the medical services of my county are free and open to everyone"

REEEEEEEEEEEEE-oh fuck her. I just don't care anymore.

Reminds me of that girl that apparently only ever ate chocolate. There are way too many awful parents out there.

That woman's face just screams Munchausen by Proxy to me. Also I'm sure the little retard won't starve, if it was really that dire they should just get a feeding tube.

What is the problem here? It's not like we'll run out of people if this inferior piece of DNA starves and dies.
/thread

The parents could just force their kid to eat normal food.

Holy fuck I would never want an autistic child

Ebin tips fedora

It's called en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor if you are curious

I get it

Irish and can confirm

>Is this her mom or her dad after transitioning?
No, poor people in the UK just look like this for some reason. I think it's because they start drinking and smoking at 12 and are raised on microwavable chips and maybe McDonalds on the rare occasion that their single parent hasn't spent all their dole money in the pub on the first night they got it and can afford to splash out.

>Lying this blatantly
Everyone knows those black fucks eat 30lbs of food a day. How much is the Black Jewish lobby paying you?

i lik u

Ancient misc meme. He is using it completely incorrectly, and as was already said is trying too hard to fit in.

Whatever. Your Mother Works at McDonald's.
W--------------------M--------W-----------M

Maybe the kid should stop being a little bitch and eat actual goddamn food.

Much like a moody cat it will eat when it gets hungry, just leave some food out for it and wait.

Looks like it's been stockpiling carbs pretty well already so I doubt it would do it any harm to go hungry for a day before realizing there was more to life than potato letters.

no. store has to fix it.

Why do they sugar coat retardation as (((autism)))? It's just parents who don't beat their hyper kids or the kid is literally retarded.

Is it wrong of me to hate the British? These people are literally the worst, they do not belong to Europe

this

I lived in England for 5 years and they eat literally complete trash

it's a nightmare being the parent of real autistic kids. they throw endless screaming tantrums if they aren't given what they want. all day they're screaming because you can't find their blue hat.

tesco did no wrong in discontinuing a product, but i have empathy for the mom.

let that bitch starve and i guaran fucking tee she'll eat the goddamn fridge within a couple days... selective eating condition my fucking ass, lmao

not selling those specific potato products is definitely not the issue on which the persons involved should be focusing

How dix you you get ghrp

Exactly. I did things to people's dix.

i just ordered it from sites like purepeptidesuk.com m8

You'd have to test and kill a lot of people to get rid of a dna mutation, which could reappear in less than a century.

Ask the girl who's never eaten anything besides chicken nuggets.

What really happens is they'll lose the enzymes to break down other kinds of foods and will literally be unable to eat anything else if this goes on too long.

>refuses to parent her child because a condition makes it difficult
>tries to get a petition going to force a company to produce something that they know isnt selling well and losing money because ONE CHILD EATS IT
>has been bullied online since the petition started and shes whining about people telling her the truth
>proves mom is just as shitty and entitled as the kid and i wouldnt be surprised if the kid isnt retarded but just spoiled and it looks like autism cause everyones quick to diagnose things nowadays.
I do not feel sympathy for the child or the mother. Change happens. Shes gonna grow up. Her mother cant shield her from change even though she wants to and these shitty people signing a petition, how about you buy the damn things. Create demand for the product not just demand a product, thats how you get a company to change. If the kid wants to starve. Fine. Thats nature taking its course, autism cant survive anyway. Shes either gonna adapt or die thats life.

That's some grade A attention whoring.

>fetal alcohol syndrome
I don't see it

>Isn't she missing some of her essential amino acids?
that's why she's "autistic"

Kek

Haha !
Lolll

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Then why doesn't the retarded cunt cut and make her own potato alphabets.
And slap them in the goddamned face if they won't eat anything else.
If she lets this continue it will dig deep in that girls mind and become the only way she'll be able to fucking live and think.
If she doesn't break her of that now then she'll grow into a broken woman.

>small upturned nose
>narrow eyes
>disproportionately long philtrum

medical fag here, can confirm that there are some symptoms of FAS here.

Did you cycle it? Did your parents know?

Lmao

yeah the mom is a shitty enabler. in her defence most people probably wouldnt know what the to do with an autistic child either. someone just needs to put these fucks out of their misery.

Noice

Seriously let the kid be hungry for a while and she will probably eat whatever they put in front of her. Thats what my parents did to me when I turned down food.

no and no

can a britfag tell me where these types of people reside?
she looks like the UK version of a destitute southerner

everywhere

seriously we are one ugly nation

Brilliant, it could even stand for Mom And Dad - MAD. HAHAHAHAHA

Being a shitty enbaler DOES, well, enable. I have a hard time believing that if her (probably piece of shit single mom) put her foot on the ground when the kid was like 3 years old, she wouldn't function a bit better. Even now she's not putting her foot down, instead she cries at the supermarket. Unreal.

I know a family that has had 3 kids with cerebral palsy. Fuck you stupid cunts you're increasing the suffering of humans on planet earth. God is literally beating you over the head telling you to adopt.

I guess the third time wasn't...the charm.

What about that tiny snatch of time between 13 and 21 where most british chicks got hot and slutty?
Is that a myth?

Back when I was a kid my dad would have beat my fucking ass and told me if I didn't like my dinner I could go hungry all week. What is this pussy shit?

cerebral palsy is nurture, not nature, you idiot. if they adopted they would just make some poor chinese kid retarded.

who fucking cares. i highly doubt the child ONLY eats that shit. if the mom is too retarded to get her child to eat other food, then RIP.

FAS babies have wide set eyes cretin

Fucking this.

>What about that tiny snatch of time between 13 and 21 where most british chicks got hot and slutty?
>Is that a myth?
No it's true, but you gotta get in fast before they go full chav.

Wut? No it's not. My brother who has CP was born without 65% of his brain mass. Hence why he has CP and I don't.

im sure that big ass cranium of hers can come up with a good solution lol

Picky eaters are subhuman.

>cerebral palsy is nurture not nature
HOLY LEL

the shit I read on here sometimes, what the fuck are you even talking about dude, it comes from having a brain which isn't completely formed.

this guys brother is a good example, but a lot of the cases are preventable or treatable if you catch it early enough.

The idea anyone can be nurtured to have cerebral palsy is true in the same way anyone can become an amputee, enough brain trauma and i'm sure he might develop it