youtu.be/y-LhWP_T0IA?t=198
youtube.com/watch?v=BRBVKxMb1RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4qlO3_qYbnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask a girl out

i fucking LOVE my flys, instant results

seriously and unironically, cardio

I'm sure lots of people can't do flies, myself included
Feels fucking horrible like my arms are being ripped apart, hurts for days afterwards

I thought I've snapped something up and can't do them because of that, but for as long as I can recall even when I started gym they hurt too much

protip: you're supposed to lock the fucking elbows at about 120-140 degrees

Preacher curls. The tendons on my forearms just scream in agony.

dips, my sternum is in excruciating pain if I go to deep and lean forward.

Could Someone give me some good tips for db flys? I recently changed my routine and I'm having trouble doing them

That's the pain of your sternum literally ripping apart.

slowly, dont ego lift

Start with low weight

>Wanting a skinny jaw.

>lat raises
>Fly's
>Bb rows
>Bb bench
>Skull crusher's
>Pull overs

Wide grip Lat pull downs but not pull ups. Pretty sure these fucked up my shoulder a bit.

This is my favorite move. Does it hurt your wrists or just above the elbow?

I know the pain brah, but it's IMO the best exercise for shoulders.

This

Hurts my elbow. But I can't blaim the exercise alone, because I get elbow pain from all tricep isolation exercise.

Squats
Deadlifts
Bench press
Lat pulldowns
Overhead press

Who needs those lifts anyways

That's probably a sure sign that you need to do it bozo.

Is it normal for the top of your abs to hurt like a motherfucker during pull ups?

probably have weak biceps. the le curlbro meme has resulted in many people having much more dominant triceps than biceps, which will cause elbow pain

Dips
Going to do push-ups till I can do them

>that unnecessary use of apostrophes not only unnecessarily, but inconsistently.

Like, whats the difference between [flys, skull crushers] and everything else without an apostrophe? This probably shouldn't make me as angry as it does, but it fucking does and I really hope ur mom takes ur computer away.

I used to do "No less than 12, no more than 20" and move up buy 5 pounds when I was in high school. Got up to 55 pound dumbbells. I neglected fitness for 9 years after that and now I stick to 3x8. Lifting 65 now.

Just set a goal with lightweights and when you're able to reach that goal, start trying with five more pounds. Trade off between your new weight and your achieved weight until you're able to complete your exercise with your new weights. Then do that for two to three weeks and try more weight when you feel you're ready.

Deadlifts.
I just have a shit grip and it's always my hand strength failing me.

Barbell curls. I get the equivalent of shin splints in my forearms. I do 3x21s though, so I'm probably lifting like a retard.

I used to get intense shoulder pain on the incline bench, but I just dropped the weight to 95lbs for a while and it eventually went away. Now I'm hitting 225.

They don't carry over as you expect.

Take a wider grip on the curls. Alternatively use the EZ curl bar, although it's not as good.

I can hit 5 with relative ease but it fucking hurts my palms because I'm a fat fucking 245lb slob.

I do them at a park across the street that has a little (((exercise area))) that kids typically use as a playground after they get out of school. I'm like, little niggas, there's a real playground on the other end of the park.

same. also every time i do them i always feel some weird pain in my back and i dont wanna fuck up my back in the long run for something that women dont even care about

If width is an issue, might be the EZ curl bar that's doing it. I'm about to head out to the gym in like 10 minutes. Will post results.

filtered

>close-grip bench
Hurts tendon on along my thumb for some reason.
I've tried moving hands farther apart but I end up just doing bench press.

Nah, you're just that weirdo that spends his time around children a little too much. You'll gonna get yourself arested one day.

rotate your grip a little. watch this video starting at 2:30

youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI

it helps a bunch on close grip bp

Width is an issue on the barbell, shouldn't matter on the EZ curl bar.

probably not
you probably have ulnar nerve subluxation
only tricep extension variant that doesn't tear my elbows to shreds

Phone autocorrect man cool it.

Also fuck you bro.

Front squats.
It crushes my Adam's apple, wreck my shoulders and kill my wrists

standing knee raises

I get this sensation too. I freak out thinking im about to rip myself a hernia because of it. I'm just now able to do a single pullup though so maybe i'm just hella weak still

No, it's the stretch of your inner pecs

Lunges. I feel like a retard when I try to do them

I hate OHP. I'm struggling to do 80 fooking pounds and it hurts my damn left side of my neck.

Do barbell flies

Do sitting OHP

deltoid flies fuck up my shoulder

Dips. I can extreme sternum pain after doing a few. Thought it was my form at first, so asked for a PT to look at me do it and he said it was fine. Currently think it's costochondritis, but I don't get this pain from any other exercise so I don't really care about treating it.

Same here. I have got quite a big Adam's apple though.

Hahaha I love that gif, that's Alex Magala, he comes down to the beach sometimes.

youtu.be/y-LhWP_T0IA?t=198

>In the gym 5x7, work all areas properly, dont do dumb shit
>Still cant do pullups

feels fucking tragic

Testicle deadlifts

Underrated

This is the only variant of triceps extension that does hurt my elbows, to be honest.

bench press after doing heavy shoulder work, i can hear something in my shoulders popping

Meanwhile this tricep exercise with dumbells murders my elbows.

Get that "locked" feeling like they're going to snap the fuck in half

also filtered

dumbell flys are for chest . Why would it be for shoulders ?

calisthenics

Bulgarian split squats.
Can't keep Balance to save my life and the quads on the raises leg feel like their burning

Overhead press
Hurt my shoulder fixing car.
Can do bench press just fine, but bringing down the bar on overhead hurts like hell. Doesn't hurt on anything else either.

I have trouble doing pull-ups because it feels like my wrists are being pulled from my forearms. After I do a set I can't rotate my wrists without feeling pain

This. My tendon in my right elbow starts hurting. I can't do close grip bench presses for the same reason.

Ugh, cardio is so fucking boring. I don't have the patience to run a 100m let alone a 5km. Nobody has ever been impressed by a cardiobeast walking into the room

Fuck I had this problem before. Your extensors are just under trained relative to the other side of your forearms. Try to reduce the amount of gripping you do for a week or so and add in reverse wrist curls. Good luck my dude

Low bar squats, feels like I get some strange nerve pain on the left side of the back and shoulder when i have any significant weight on it.

dumbbell flys feel good desu? I love the stretching I get in my pecs...

did these, cable crossover variations and dumbbell presses today for my chest

Specificity of training. You need to focus on pullups in order to see results with pullups. Start at negatives, jump on the bar and hold as long as you can before going down as slow as possible. Builds the eccentric strength, eventually you will progress.

RIP spine

this shit murders my shoulders.

probably your form.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRBVKxMb1RQ

I feel like you guys have it all mixed, my spine feels waaay worse doing standing OHP

>even their work outs involve surrendering

my left foot cant bend that way. when i try it goes out tot he side and the pain is unbearable after 4 reps even at bodyweight :(

Inclined db bench. Whit flat I'm perfectly ok, but just a slight incline makes my shoulder hurt like hell.

Bb is ok too. Strange.

I did one rep of this yesterday. My form was awful but it worked out in the end.

Lifting does not cure autism.

hehe

whenever i do these, i get an elbow/shoulder "click" that feels like im doing something wrong

Any bodyweight exercises, i don't want to do 40 push ups when i can just bench 4 times.

If LISS cardio is boring, just do HIIT

set it up like lifting except instead of "one rep is one squat" it becomes "one rep is 20/30/40/etc seconds of sprinting"

youtube.com/watch?v=4qlO3_qYbnQ

Fucking Front Squats. The most masochistic lift. Stopped doing them because my wrists werent flexible enough and i sprained one of them.

Bend your elbows until there is no painful strain and then do them. You will gradually get used to them.

Instead of bending your arms backwards, cross them and hold, most of the weight should be on your chest / shoulders anyway

> Tfw flipped myself and the bench over doing lmao1pl8 when I was a little too far over the edge of it

Front squats

Holy fuck I can't breath and my insides are going to burst

>had to start using a narrower grip while benching because it was fucking up my wrist
>now shit's just that little bit harder to lift that it's making me slow down in gains

goddammit

Fucking this. It makes leg day a complete nightmare but my gymbro insists we do them.

the immobile bodybuilder form.

Lateral raises fuck with my left shoulder so I don't do them

Close grip bench press
My wrists always hurt like shit, no matter what I do

I think that instead you should work on increasing your wrist flexibility

getting out of bed in the morning

joint movements that work shoulders: Shoulder abductions, shoulder flexion, horizontal shoulder aBduction.

Chest flys are horizontal shoulder aDductions, works chest not shoulders.

love this one :D it's a finisher i burn out on it.

Probably because of your form. You shouldn't feel anything in your spine