Can someone explain to me why women roid? It's literally the equivalent of men taking estrogen

Can someone explain to me why women roid? It's literally the equivalent of men taking estrogen.

It doesn't make sense from a fitness & health perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhjixkuKYVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attention.

penis envy

fpbp
Cant explain it but some girls think they need to compete against men

it's a cope

competing at the highest international level against other women, and attention.

Competing for what exactly?

Go faster, be stronger, win more.

Men want to fuck other men, user. Women are now aware of this.

>not all men

Is there anything prestigious to win in women's sport?

women's tennis is probably the best paying and most respected.

Women are technically better than men in most sports.

We live in a very (((sick))) society that tells women they should be as tough, strong and assertive as a man.

In a healthy society, women would feel insecure about not being feminine enough or pretty enough, but in the clownworld we live in they feel insecure that they can't overhead press as much as a man or do math as good as him either.

Sports

hahaha he got jokes

I'm serious, but w/e.

>It's literally the equivalent of men taking estrogen.
There are plenty of men who do exactly that to achieve "trap mode."
The answer is that they want to achieve a certain body type that can only be achieved through hormone manipulation, and they care more about achieving their goal than the potential health risks.

this is untrue for every single sport ever invented

Fucking kek

Women take steroids?

Id argue that it's not literally the same. Testosterone will enhance a woman's abilities but a man taking estrogen will do literally the opposite

Are you saying that women are inferior to men?

explain what you mean then?

>Men and women roid for the same retarded reason
Really makes you think

Who is this goy

Yes

There's some retarded argument going around that if a female athlete was in a man's body she'd win against any other male athlete. Tends to come up without fail in any conversation involving Serena Williams.

Based on what? You're so fucking ignorant.

haha what

Because they want huge muscles? What a retarded question

very homosexual but also very good singer who didn't win american idol because people figured out he was gay a week before the finals (like it somehow wasn't obvious).

youtu.be/BhjixkuKYVo

He's now the lead singer in queen.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

Do they, now.

That is fucking insane.

tennis is a bit unique because there are females males genuinely admire for their technique (steffi graf) as well as tennis players who dominated through technique (andre agassi) and those with physicality (Nadal).

I think that's part of why people care about womens tennis but don't give a fuck about say, women's cycling where the power deficit doesn't have any possible offset of interesting technique.

>strength
>intelligence
>great works
>general contribution to society

Women's value has always been "birth and care for children while men do the real work." It's a very recent idea that women are equally capable and deserve the same education. While I do agree we should have the same opportunities, I can't say we're equal. Women like to waste their education on beauty school and other nonsense, however.

Beauty school is a trade where they make other women more beautiful and keep multiple industries going, keep women's jobs secure, and marriage/relationships flowing.

Going to college for a philosophy degree is little more then becoming a debt slave so you can be a little better at doing what stoned teenagers do around campfires.

Nice to see you're as sexist as I am. Keep women doing women things.

underrated

At no point did I denigrate any women in my post.
You, on the other hand, are spitting on women for being women and wanting to be women. Have any fucking idea of how that would make the average woman feel.
To be told that everything they are is wrong?
That her natural inclinations are fucking wrong on every level?

No wonder those people are stooping so far as to shill their creepy feminist bullshit to little girls in cartoons and movies. Adult women have already caught on. Time to move on to greener pastures and hope they can get their bullshit deep into their brains early on eh comrade?

>He's now the lead singer in queen

Man you're really proving my point for me, arent ya.

If women are so driven exclusively by their feelings and instincts, and the inability to exert any self control against it causes them to contribute nothing more than being pretty for 25ish years and raising children/families, why should they be considered equal to men?

Imagine if men ran on their natural inclination to spread their seed, knock up as many women as possible, but never stay with any so that they could keep doing that. Or that men would go around taking and pillaging anything they wanted 24/7.

There's no reason women can't pursue professional, respectable careers and still feel feminine.

there are more countries in the world that share your idea of women, most of them are 3rd world shitholes, but you're welcome to use your superior male abilities to build enough wealth for the rich gulf nations. Best of luck to you.