What's the most aesthetic weight for someone thats 6'2" - 6'3"? I was thinking 210 lean...

What's the most aesthetic weight for someone thats 6'2" - 6'3"? I was thinking 210 lean. It still has a slenderness to it, whereas 220 seems too big. And obviously 190-200 are good but can be juicier

Any random input?

I think clenner murphy is 6'2 190 for reference

What was this niggas name? Is he still in the marines? Always impressed me that he'd leave modeling to serve his country

You need to think smaller

Pic related is 6'3 @ 170

Conner looks pretty fucking big at 190 same height

Again your body might be different but most people tend to underestimate how light they might have to be to get their desired leaness

People may also realize they look better clothed and a little bigger. Yeah you might be more cut at a lower weight, but unless it's the 1% of the time you're shirtless, you may come out ahead heavier.

220lbs is huge. Like, real fucking huge. I can't imagine being 6'2 (my height) 220lbs lean. Must be close to classic Arnold type body at that range.

Only if you're lean. I'm 6'2 and I hit 220 in the winter when I bulked, I didn't look like arnold lmao

Depends mostly on bf%'s

I am 6'4" at 190lbs, looking big enough for the general public, like OPs picture, but nothing alienating.

I think I could add a but of mass but 210/220 lean would be huge

zyzz was 6'1.5" 220 lean-ish before he died, but a bit bloated around 12-13% bodyfat
calum von moger is 6'2" 235 at 10% and he's pretty fucking huge

other weights to compare:
greg plitt 6'1" 190 shredded
Rsardinia 6'2" 190 shredded, 205 lean-ish
Jon skywalker 6'3.5", 190 early days, 215 now roided up

ripped/athletic mode for 6'3" is around 190-200 lbs at a (legit, not e-stat) 10% bodyfat, same muscle mass at higher bf% equals (due to bulk water weight) easily 230-240 at 15%

No way, zyzz was puny

Post your pics gay boi

Im 6'4" 230lbs which is way too high. My goal is down to 205lbs.

I was up at 308lbs - 315lbs about 7 months ago.

70-75 kg

6'1 and 220 lean is the mass of Bradley Martyn. It's bullshit.

Btw, I'm a 5'9" manlet so by I meant that that's the weight I think I'd look better at if I was that height. Perhaps if I was that height, my opinion would differ so take it with a grain of salt.

Bradley Martyn is 260 dumbass

dam
I'm 220 at 6'6" and feel big.

I'm 5'11" and aiming for "user obviously works out, looks good" not "fuck user is yuuuggeee" what sort of weight should I aim for?

I'm thinking ~180lb @12-15%bf?

Depends on your bone size and insertions, desu.

What's the point of being 6'3 if you can't be physically massive though?
Besides, women don't like the "shredded" look

Lol no.
I'm a bit over 6'4 @ 220lbs and feel dyel af

> pic related with bad lightning but still

he's also 6'3

srs? the only thing women like is shredded cunts not a fuckin gorrila

Because you don't have any muscle faggot.

200lbs at 10%bf would be notably big, it would take a lot of work.
I'm 6'3" going for 210lbs at 14%bf short-term, then I'll see what I'll do next.

damn :(

bump

to add to that user, its because your bf is 20% you retard. start cutting

b-but winter is coming and I want to improve my numbers

where the fuck do u live? you will improve your numbers when you cut down and you start seeing your muscles and then start psychologically believing you are not a pussy

brazil
I have a hard time believing I'll get my ohp up while cutting

>and then start psychologically believing you are not a pussy
aren't you projecting something, man?

is he really 170? thats good to hear, Im planning on going 180-190 cuz fuck weighing more than that

lean cut fgt

you mean like top sirloin?

bump

>women dont want the shredded look

what did he mean by this?

I'm 6'0 and 220 is very comfortable for me
I'm in no way shredded but it's a good nice weight where I look good and muscular and feel good.

yeah this looks about 220. now imagine a guy with muscle. 220 is nothing

>210

No way. I'm 6'2 238 and around 30% bf. You want like 180 lean.