Palm Beach Confidential Next coin recommendation pt.2

Hey Veeky Forums, I think I’m on the track on the search for the next Palm Beach sub 1$ coin. Palm Beach Confidential post for reminder:

------------------------
Dear Reader,

On November 2nd at 8pm (Eastern & Pacific), you’re invited to attend former hedge fund manager Teeka Tiwari’s FREE cryptocurrency investment event. Teeka will be joined by a special guest – one of the top leaders in the cryptocurrency field – a Bitcoin pioneer and multimillionaire venture capitalist – to discuss:
- How a new law (which has received almost zero press coverage) could send Bitcoin into a major breakout in 2018
- Why a small group of lesser-known cryptos could soar even higher
- And the name of one particular crypto Teeka calls “the next big thing in cryptocurrencies” – which still trades for under $1 today.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/
solarcoin.org/en/news/smart-energy-hackathon-solarcoin-solarpi-team-wins
teekatraining.com/welcome_nju198.html
discord.gg/wB5sJyr
discord.gg/n55DrD
palmbeachgroup.com/content/palm-beach-daily/if-you-missed-this-215-gain-november-2-is-your-second-chance/38109/
twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/925103936570384386
research.palmbeachgroup.com/X750TAEL
bravenewcoin.com/news/anthony-di-iorio-starts-new-role-as-chief-digital-officer-of-the-toronto-stock-exchange/
youtube.com/watch?v=ueMSYpgaW6A
websummit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“As far as cryptocurrecies go, SolarCoin (SLR) has a lot of growing to do, as it is shooting for an eventual $30 price but is currently hovering just over $0.20. Aside from getting a lot more solar generators onboard, there are also issues with scaling up its adoption as an alternative currency for both buyers and sellers of goods. The Swiss currency marketplace Lykke Exchange has added SolarCoin to its offerings, with Lykke CEO Richard Olsen (who ended up joining the SolarCoin Foundation advisory board) putting it succinctly, “Our users can now convert sunshine directly into francs, euros or bitcoins.”

Review on: cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/

With eventual price of 30$ and current 0.26$, that would match the crazy percentages Teeka always nails. What do you guys think, could this be it?

It might be it, but Teeka might be tactically tricky after the ZenCash leak. I bought 100 Solar just in case. Looks good whether or not PBC recommends it.

This actually looks legit. It seems like there are a lot of solarcoin miners in the world

it begins

Damn OP. Even if this looks like it could be next PBC's pick, I don't want to go in too deep. Will get few k just in case. Even if it isn't their pick it could be good investment.

definitely looks interesting, why is this only 0.27$ is the real question

Made a killing with ZenCash. Thanks for the tip user!

THIS THREAD LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PUMP N DUMP DISCORD.

>Thanks for the tip user!
>Looks legit user.

Discord fags sucking each others dicks in posts. This is a fucking PUMP thread.

Even if it's true Teeka will never ask to his subscribers to buy this coin because /biz had already pump it...

So it's a pump thread

It is interesting, because it fits Teeka Tiwari BITS system;

1. Business Value Indicator
It will encourage businesses to invest into solar energy not having to fear overproducing electricity because they can always trade it for BTC and then into fiat.

2. Insiders
Check their team on the image provided, looks like they do have man-power. Oh, and they won Smart Energy Hackaton in Thailand there.

3. Technicals
Seems like their tech with PoW and sun collecting works because they have “miners/collectors” all over the world.

4. Sentiment
Green energy is all the rage nowdays and could gain exposure via media.

But yeah, jokes and memes aside, this really looks like a legit product. However, I’m still analyzing few coins, when I find some infos I will post again.

Doesn't look like it. But we will know in three days. Price will be at least few times this if true

solarcoin.org/en/news/smart-energy-hackathon-solarcoin-solarpi-team-wins

Just the link for reference on the image up

In that case I'm glad to potentially get into the pump early.

Only invest if you can control your ADD. The newsletter doesn't even come out again for over three more weeks.

Getting in with 30%.

Looks like a solid coin anyway.

Thanks for this OP.

seems interesting. Would be nice to grab the next pcb coin early and cheap

This coin recommendation we are looking for is from special Teeka Tiwari's Crypto Academy:

teekatraining.com/welcome_nju198.html

It will be on 2.November, one thing we know is that it is less than 1$ and it should fit the BITS system.

These all sound like fake replies.

Be care newfags, this is fake. Just like those /b/ threads that are fake.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DOWN 8% ALREADY

great price to get in right now, solid coin

If you like pump threads, you'll like this pump group too:

discord.gg/wB5sJyr

Thanks. I didn't see that.

Hahaha thanks idiots, you just been pumped and dumped

Easy money. Enjoy carrying our bags

Check the circulating and total supply numbers
You might wanna rethink your whole pot

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

>le biz pump

Looks like someone is pushing the price down on purpose. Could be someone from PBC. They would look bad if pump was before they even announced the coin. Will hold bags profit soon enough.

was only a small pump, even now the price is still great, not much to be lost here anyway, i say buy, don't freak out over every retarded post

hahaha enjoy hodling through the hardfork peace losers

>The next coin will have to do with solar
little on the nose dont you think?

>discord.gg/wB5sJyr

We might pump SLR

discord.gg/n55DrD

Sounds too good to be true but I'll bite it. Got nice profit on Zencash. Better to get in early.

READ THIS EVERYONE!!

This is not the coin that will be revealed during the crypto training on November 2nd. This training is for NON-SUBSCRIBERS. The bitcoin giveaway is the same thing that he does for his webinars. It is $100 in bitcoin.

There is NO WAY that he will reveal a NEW buy to non-subscribers because his subscribers would be furious!

He will probably "reveal" one of the picks from the past. Keep in mind that he still has XRP on his accumulate list. It will probably be this coin or something similar.

DO NOT BE FOOLED, the information is correct with regard to the leak, but the NEW PICK WILL BE IN THE NEWSLETTER THAT IS RELEASED TO SUBSCRIBERS ON THE THIRD THURSDAY OF NEXT MONTH.

I would not be surprised if he changes his mind about this coin as a buy due to all of the leaks, as it would be unfair to his subscribers. If he does, he will lose subscribers.

While it is okay to have a different opinion, this whole 1$ search is based on Palm Beach Group post "If You Missed This 215% Gain, November 2 Is Your Second Chance…":

palmbeachgroup.com/content/palm-beach-daily/if-you-missed-this-215-gain-november-2-is-your-second-chance/38109/

It will probably be a coin that has potential, in order to lure more people to buy his products. But who knows, it could be that this coin is not "the one", but it looks like a potential candidate. Cheers!

Not trying to be argumentative, just realistic. This is how he gets new subscribers. I know. He will not release something to a bunch of non-subscribers who more than likely, for the most part, will not be signing up for a $3000 a year newsletter. He might get a some subscribers, but not enough to risk his current subscriber base. He will not announce a coin to a bunch of facebook lookieloos instead of to his subscribers.

BOUGHT AT .285!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

should i buy this shit?

4950, this thing is on a roll!

yep just bought 100k, even if this thing has no value, the shills will pump it

Teeka Tiwari would be a fool if he would give away a recommendation for free on November 2nd that his subscribers weren't already holding.

The hint is in his mystery guest.
The coin you get on November 2 is Ripple.
The recommendation in next months PBC will be anything but Solarcoin. He's definitely looking into it, but speculation on Solarcoin started straight after the ZenCash recommendation, so there's no way they wouldn't know everyone has their eyes fixed on that coin. You can only apologize to paid subscribers so much, he won't risk that so he will recommend something completely different.

uh

look at their website. biggest piece of shit ever. teeka recommending this would be shameful

We are not buying this shit. He wants to attract new investors.
BTW Ripple was tanking for 5 months. There is no way he would suggest that even if he is hodling it.

this will pump based off speculation

What are you talking about. He recommends Ripple every issue, and always reminds people that all of his picks have gone through periods of "tanking" before taking off

I agree with the guy who said the real hint lies in figuring out who his Mystery Guest could be.

XRP does seem like a candidate.

sergey is his mystery guest

chainlink is his next pick

i guarantee you

Too many XRP coins. Will never take off.

i bought this instead of dbix

did i fuck up?

Yeah, I'm not saying XRP will take off a result of this -- too small. could see a little spike anyway.

"Too many XRP coins" isn't really a reason for "never" take off, though -- it's trading for 6X less than its all time high, lol.

Still carrying my XRP bags. Will dump on first big spike. I bet others will do the same. So many people overpaid XRP. Anyway... Good luck!

bump

You fucked up.

I'm a PBC subscriber and there's nothing about "solar" mentioned anywhere. This solar conspiracy comes from some random guy's blog who probably doesn't even subscribe.

It's bitbay. They are realising "Exotic" November 1st, that could be the hint for " Solar".

twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/925103936570384386

Anyways, good tech and really really lower than 1 dollar.

they said around 20 cents+-

Lol okay heres a special guest worth about 1/8th of the entire crypto currency market!

OP is a bagholder he was promoting this since the tip in last months newsletter and it SLR already got a pump right after zencash check the date. I rode that pump .

its just a small interview with some words about how solarpower is the future, look at the picture is actually looks like elon musk

This thread has so many fake generic "glad I got in early made a killing with zen!" Replies. Be careful newfags. You might make money or hold some heavy bags soon

DoN't BUY $SLR, PBG will not tell people to buy a certain crypto without first announcing it to their Confidential members. First they will need to release SLR to their members to then tell other people the coin to buy. Don't be dumb. The training that Teeka is doing is for ppl that are new to crypto. Also he never said anything about a coin unded $1.

Actually, he did on his website:
research.palmbeachgroup.com/X750TAEL

Which contains what is written in opening post:
- And the name of one particular crypto Teeka calls “the next big thing in cryptocurrencies” – which still trades for under $1 today.

bump

shitee elon musk special guest?

Red flags is not ok coin neither something solar related :)

God you are a fucking brainlet. It's not Elon Musk.

You know what is under $1 and will pump on november 2 because it will be listed on kucoin?

I am going to buy fucking more... you manipulator! I am SOLD!

No fucking way. Open up your eyes. the gues is former bitcoin pioneer and second largest crypto co-founder. Musk has nothing to do with Crypto. lol

Pump VS Accumulation

gonna leave this here. just google solarcoin MIT

Th mystery guest is obviously Anthony Di Iorio one of the co-founders of Ethereum who was the Chief Digital Officer of the Toronto Stock: bravenewcoin.com/news/anthony-di-iorio-starts-new-role-as-chief-digital-officer-of-the-toronto-stock-exchange/

But he is involved with so many currencies that it is hard to tell which one will be the one....

I used to be keen as fuck every month to search around for a copy of the palm beach report
Ever since that zencash debacle you pajeet fuckers have been using palm beach conspiracy bullshit to pump and dump your shit coins.

STOP RUINING PALM BEACH YOU PAJEET CUNTS REEE

Investing in Solar coin is actually really smart (still).

Take it from someone who missed out on ZEN because they were too paranoid.

Scenario 1: SolarCoin is recommended by Teeka, and you become rich.

Scenario 2: SolarCoin is shilled by pump and dump groups using Teeka's name, and you become rich as long as you sell by November 2nd

Nick explains! fuck. Its hugeeee
youtube.com/watch?v=ueMSYpgaW6A

"by November 2nd" is NOT correct. Solarcoin is the coin for November and it's going to be one the monthly subscription list Which will be out around November 18 - 19

Guys it's PowerLedger

Fine, either way, I choose to be rich.

Bought some at 4600, 5200, 5600, 5900, 6000, and every time I thought it might be a mistake, it wasn't

Another reason I believe Nov. 2nd is not the date for Solarcoin is because web summit 2017 in Lisbon is starting from November 6-9. websummit.com/

Alright. Next target...

Moon?

See buying pressure... of course!

POWR