Why Veeky Forums truly is the best board on Veeky Forums

>used to be a regular poster on Veeky Forums
>started visiting other boards more often few months ago

I became a regular poster on many boards and only after a year I came to realization

After people on those other boards 'make it' in whatever their board is about, they all strive to become Veeky Forums

Which makes Veeky Forums the ultimate self-achievement board on Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
their biggest idol, icon Rick Owens himself has said that he cares about workouts more than about clothes in an interview

>/pol/
their ideal human is an alt-right white person who is ATHLETIC

>Veeky Forums
Robert Kiyosaki (self-made millionaire), a meme-guy who is popular on Veeky Forums values gym very highly and says that it is what helps him go through life the most

>/r9k/
well most of them come in here since they know that this is the only viable choice to help their lives

>/adv/
basically any post that is asking for advice on dating or whatever gets ''go to Veeky Forums'' reply treatment

Those are all the sub-boards I've been on in recent months and just now have I realized that I've missed you guys.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are just as tier 1

Veeky Forums is the most normal board, that's why.

Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums are brother-boards tho

they even conjoined with us us during April Fools' Day

Exactly, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are excelent for improving in general.

Veeky Forums on the other hand offers a lot of trivial knowledge that is sometimes not that easy to apply in real life.

W E L L R O U N D E D

>why Veeky Forums truly is the best board on Veeky Forums

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

/v/ is what /b/ used to be

This, best 3 boards on Veeky Forums for actually achieving anything are
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
And Veeky Forums

>regular poster
>still reddit spacing

w-what about Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums, /tv/ and /v/ reporting in.

I've been here at least 5 years (on Veeky Forums) and I can definitely say that its not the best board, not even in top 3.

Besides sticky, Veeky Forums is aweful.

I come here for the keks.

show us how OP should have done it then.

no it its not, is
enjoy your /r9k/bot cancer

Name 1 (one) more entertaining board than Veeky Forums

/v/

Veeky Forums, /co/, /aggydaggy/ reporting in. Where do I stand?

>entertaining
/b/

get out r9k scum

>paragraphs to seperate topics
>reddit spacing

Sad part is this isn't even the first time some idiot has said this either. These kids must have had Reddit as their first site if they think Reddit invented paragraphs.

Wrong.

Go to Veeky Forums at Any time
Whats the point of lifting if you are short bald etc
Dont bother lifting if you arent chad
Thicc thread
Defeatism thread
Humble brag thread
Tinder thread
Steroid thread

This board needs to be axed

(you)
now get out

/diy/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /co/ /tv/ /pol/ /vp/ off the top of my head.
Veeky Forums went to utter shit between 2011 and 2013.

I will say Veeky Forums helped me a great deal with my major (Comp Eng), but it's hard to find quality content there unfortunately and the board is usually dead as fuck with same shitty threads spouted again and again

Fitness is one of the universal pillars of success. Throw in wealth and personal achievement and you're unstoppable.

>2017>stillusingpsaceskekwhatacuck

>/v/
Fat weeaboo losers with horrible taste in games with no fun threads.
>/b/
Old /b/ is long time gone and only filled with edgy underaged faggots doing Twitch raids and posting their dicks.

>/co/
Beings you down immensely
I agree with some of those but you're just acting like a big Pussy
>/co/
>/pol/
Opinion discarded
"No"

>filled with edgy underaged faggots
>posting their dicks
how is that any different from Veeky Forums you fucking mongoloid?
GET BACK INTO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD!

Name a popular board that isn't in the same position

Veeky Forums is a blue board, how often do you see dicks here?
And there's less acne ridden weed smoking faggots on Veeky Forums

>tfw best board on Veeky Forums

> v is full of weeabos
Oh how I wish you were wrong

>/a/,/g/,/h/,/v/,/co/,Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums,/int/,/tv/
I am the meme man

literally the worst combination of boards

>how often do you see dicks here?
your reek of newfag
you need to lurkmoar or gb2r9k

I miss Veeky Forumsbros. We have to bring /fitlit/ back

Don't ever reply to me again you fat fuck.

/mu/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
Master race reporting in

>moving goalposts
great, now go back to r9k

How is anything I've written connected to r9k? I despise those boards, off to Reddit where you came from fat autist.

>still moving goalposts
GO A-WAY!

>tfw I still have /fitlit/ as a bookmark on my browser

I don't want to let it go

What boards do you guys frequent? In no order:
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/mu/
>/pol/
>Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/mu/
>/pol/
>Veeky Forums

/b/
/r9k/
/pol/
Veeky Forums

:)

faggot you became a regular on /r9k/

>used to be a /v/irigin
>vidya got boring
>got Veeky Forums instead

audible kek

Unironically agree

Best boards good taste

Veeky Forums can put life in perspective.

Not something you need to apply in everyday live or in social settings, but since history has a nasty tendency to repeat itself it can get you ahead of the curve knowing, reading and being fit

Veeky Forums has been the only board I post on not completely ruined by /pol/shit.

I started off in /g/, then /r9k/, now I'm here

Veeky Forums and /pol/ here.

Fashy Aesthetic plz.

>but since history has a nasty tendency to repeat itself
Holocaust 2.0 when?

So go back to /pol/

>fashy
Fucking cringe. Please consider suicide.

Veeky Forums's definately tier 1. You don't go around and say you've made it if you're still a dumb fuck.

Veeky Forums's sort of a sub-board of Veeky Forums, and this comes from an anthropologist. Veeky Forums is more of my alley, because if I wanted stupid opinions, i'd go to Veeky Forums. we wuz kangs n shie

They won't bring us back together because they didn't realize we would get along neatly. Sort of why they won't bring back /mlpol/.

gayness + cancer + cancer = HIV positive

They are trying their best though, those bunch of autistic fucks. I don't give a shit about either side to be honest but they just shit everything up. It's like having an autistic cousin who comes over constantly shitting his adult diapers and strewing feces all over your house and you can't get rid of him.

>basically any post that is asking for advice on dating or whatever gets ''go to Veeky Forums'' reply treatment
So this is where this shit threads come from

Boards like /trv/ /n/ and /diy/ are significantly better. The boards you listed are loaded with bait and shitposting threads, even /b/ produces better content than Veeky Forums which is almost entirely shitposting at this point, and don't even get me started on Veeky Forums where they have two general threads that are good and the rest of the board is roleplay and bait posts

Veeky Forums was great before all the SIPS, "is X a meme?" and the other shitpost meme threads because it was 95% people answering and discussing fitness questions and there were people who lifted

Now it's mostly bullshit memes and according to that recent poll something like 80% of Veeky Forums hasn't even reached 1/2/3/4 or any decent cardio level

It was a great board but has been taken over by bullshit

/pol/ posters aren't even that big of an issue, since it's usually just a guy calling you a nigger or making the occasional trump bait thread. The real cancer comes from the constant posting of stuff like Jeff sied threads (you will never be him, he's natty, etc) and various pastas. Some days fit is basically unusable because you have to have 50 different pastas memorized in order to know what threads to avoid and what ones are serious

What did Jeff Seid ever do to you?

jeff pls go

underrated post

I'm convinced at this point that Jeff sied has hired someone to shitpost on forums, he must be upset that nobody worships him like they do zyzz even though the reason is blatantly obvious. On any serious lifting or fitness forum that garbage gets shut down fast, but not here or the cancer that is bb.com

I am in fact not Jeff.
Or maybe he's just a cool laid back and good looking dude?

Veeky Forums and bb.com are the only forums with banter.

bb.com is /r9k/ with people who pretend to lift

Yup.
Jason Blaha
Jeff Seid
Rich Piana
Sometimes Buff Dudes
Candito
Lenny Jason etc

Worst part is that when someone genuinely useful gets popular you have no way of knowing which of the threads are the usual shitposting

>cancer that is bb.com
on some days Veeky Forums is worse than bb.com
:'(

Just like Veeky Forums lol

Veeky Forums at least has a useful sticky and some entertaining threads

"Making it" is pretty much leaving Veeky Forums. That's right; Veeky Forums is nothing but a door you need to walk through. But it's important you walk through it, for there's no other way out

morpheus, pls g... err.. stay

yea lets masturbate som more how good we are

kys

My only problem with /fit is it's just too slow.
I realize there is slower boards, but it sucks cause this is best board to be on. I feel most at home here.

Back to r9k cunt

Veeky Forumstorian here. We are essentially/pol/s older, employed, successfull brother. We only see eachother on holidays but we're still related.

Knowing the history of ones culture or the world can can be applied in real life the same way knowledge from our elders can be.

Nyce

Veeky Forums /k/ /diy/ /b/
School shooter reporting in lol

That's where you're wrong, bucko

If you think Veeky Forums is anywhere close to the best board, I'd like to congratulate you on your first year on Veeky Forums.

Brother.

Before Veeky Forums I was a fat autist.

Now i'm just an autist.

Thanks everyone, couldn't have done it without you.

Also /g/ /mlp/ /adv/ /mu/ /pol/ and Veeky Forums reporting.

Came for /b/ and /gif/, stayed for Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums, /pol/, /mu/, /k/, and Veeky Forums.
absolute master race.

/co/
Veeky Forums
/pol/
/x/

I recognize your attempt at grabbing attention and keks but

His is the second most leftleaning board on this site though, the beaten by /lgbt/

..... a board that mostly talks about ancient warfare, governments, and cultural heritage in a preserving manor.

>"leftleaning"

I don't think we're talking about the same Veeky Forums.

S I P B O Y S

this

and then /sp/ for that pure entertainment when I just want to unwind

>achieving anything
>by being stuck in the past

this is what Veeky Forumstards actually believe

/mu/ Veeky Forums /co/ here