If I just eat a lot and never work out will my muscles still grow somewhat?

If I just eat a lot and never work out will my muscles still grow somewhat?

Like say I'm 100lbs and I just eat and eat until I balloon up to 400lbs there's no way that all of that 300lbs is 100% fat right?

pic unrelated

Kys

OH yeah.
Your body will be in a constant anabolic state from be fat as fat ass and needing to carry around the extra fat mass.

It's why former fatties who were walkers or moderatley active always have tank as fuck calves and great leg growth if they drop the weight and lift.

Some rip video I saw said that at least ~25% of weight gain is muscle mass no matter what.

I gained 100 lbs without working out and am weaker than when I stopped working out.

gay

thank

No. You can get real fat with little to no muscle growth.

Are you aged between 12 and 18? If so, yes. Now fuck off.

rippletits is a meme

You'll definitely get strong calves, decent quads/glutes if you walk a lot. Evidenced by pics of long time fatties.

Used to work/school in NYC had to walk a lot while moving my 250lb frame. With 20/30lb of equipment 5 days a week. And I walked at a fast pace so I wouldn't be late, I had superb legs.

Upper body is a mess unless you're a linebacker/sumo/wrestler/powerlifter. But then that's working out.

kek

depends on your test levels and how active you are. literally the dumbest way to put on muscle though

this

get aids

Not exactly true, but some portion of weight gain is ALWAYS muscle and some is ALWAYS fat. What you eat, your physical activity, your hormonal profile, and your age/sex can all skew it one way or the other, but you'll always gain both muscle and fat because anabolic processes effect all tissues.

Worth remembering as well: some of the weight you gain through lifting is neither muscle or fat. A good deal of it is bone and other 'structural' tissue.

kek

your bones can get swole?

I thought I would always have skinny wrists desu

MOM

They increase in density more than actual size, though they will get a tiny bit bigger. Probably will get bigger more easily if you start younger.

I lost 55 kg and my legs are huge compared to the rest of my body and I never really exercised so ye. If you really wanna gain muscle and not exercise you could just do some body weight exercise and increase the gained muscle % by a lot.

kys

Please kill yourself

it will be a pretty marginal gain

Yeop

fck u op

shit mems

kys my man

But that doesn't mean you'll be 200lbs of muscle, either. You'll "grow" like 20-50lbs IF you're lucky. Your calves grow big to sustain you, but, for example, your pecs or shoulders won't grow at all because they have little to carry, and they can adjust more quickly to your shitty habits.
Most of the growth will be around the torax and legs, and your legs may still be weak enough to not be able to squat you up.

former fatties never have to do leg day because they have been 'lifting' with just their legs their entire life

I love my mom.
Fuck you, OP.