There is literally NOTHING wrong with a typical 5 day a week bro-split so long as you're still progressively...

There is literally NOTHING wrong with a typical 5 day a week bro-split so long as you're still progressively overloading.

Example routine

Monday = Chest,Abs (Main movement - Bench)
Tuesday = Back (Main movement - Rows)
Wednesday = Quads,Hamstrings,Glutes (Main movement - Squats,Deadlifts)
Thursday = Deltoids,Trapazoids (Main movement - OHP)
Friday = Arms,Calves

>Trapazoids
Stop making up words you fucking nigger

Look at me I'm OP I train megazords on monday and trapeziums on tuesday etc don't pay attention to anyone else I clearly know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Fuck off back to /fat/ you retard

kekerino

it is because its been proven by science that you get better both strength and hypertrohy results hitting same muscle group more than once a week u fucking retard.

I've just started a full-body every day 6 days a week program.
Wish me luck

Underrated roast

Thanks for the keks

I actually made the best gains doing full body workouts everyday

>chest (of anything really) only once a week
>Literally gains at 50% over time because of how muscle recovery and growth work

Brosplit is good only when you need massive volume to generate gains

Only train chest once a week?

Heavy
Light
Medium
Light
Heavy
Light

This is how I consider doing it, what did your program look like?

I just kept it between 6-10 reps and went to failure every set and also did a 1rm on every big compound lift before I started my real sets

Hurrr durrrr put me in the screenshot hurrdurrrr

Shut the fuck up

Fucking hell

kek, have a (you)

>There is literally NOTHING wrong with a typical 5 day a week bro-split so long as you're still progressively overloading.
>what is protein synthesis

wew lad

>megazord monday

Okay faggot, you got me.

You can get strong/aesthetic with a bro split easy; however, with the same amount of work you can do ppl or some sort up upper lower split and be way more efficient with how you're spending your time. I've seen plenty of strong and aesthetic dudes going off bro splits, so I can't say that they're impossible to get good results from. But you can't say that there is nothing wrong with a bro split.

I have never met a natural who was big and trained like that

Kek