Holy shit why didn't anyone tell me about how awesome facepulls are, they are fucking amazing

Holy shit why didn't anyone tell me about how awesome facepulls are, they are fucking amazing

What's your max facepull? I managed a 1rm of 60lb yesterday

bro you shouldnt perform 1 rep max on something like facepulls. you gonna fuck up your rotator cuffs real quick

why are they awesome?

>1RM on Facepull
>60lbs
Bruh, Im a fucking DYEL and I do 50 for reps easy, gtfo.

who the fuck tries to max these out? it's like trying trying to max dumbbell curls. sad!

omar is so fucking ugly

He looks like a mix between a turkish woman and a southern-italian man.

Facepulls are the #1 exercise for awesome posture

Those are basically the same thing

Because you've been following shit programs mate. Any good program has facepulls and rear delt flyes

Guise, guise, tell me, in my gym, there is no cable in the height of my face, only higher and on the ground. I use the higher one, is it ok?

omar looks like a transgender from the 1980s

Most underrated lift imo.

They're commonly used in physical therapy, but they help prevent rotator cuff injury, fix slouching posture, and help add a little definition to the lower/mid traps.

rear delts bruh

get a box

I don't do facepulls but I do band pull aparts, anyone know if they do the same thing more or less?

Band pulls will still hit the rear delts similar to face pulls, but not quite the traps in the same way.
I'd still use something like band pulls as a warmup, but they don't replace face pulls imo.

holy fuck no wonder no body does these, this literally is the worst looking exercise in existence but i'm still going to try it tomorrow.

>he doesn't test his 1rm for curls every session
lol never gonna make it fag

>this
wouldnt try voluntarilu

I've always preferred doing them at the seated cable row, rather than standing.
Since it's not meant to be a heavy lift, it's actually not as bad as you might think.

Seconding the injury-prevention opinion. 10/10 exercise for shoulder health, especially if you play a sport.

I think they actually hit all three heads of the delt from what I understand

If you aren't doing facepulls on a low pulley row, you are missing out senpai. You can really get into a stable position where you dont have to lean back to hold the weight. You can really go heavy. Do them with a trx style attachment.

>Having to put away weights after one rep

lower one should be fine for now, try to either grow taller or find a gym

lower just means its gonna pull down instead of being able to just focus on rear delts

you dont do 5x5 curls and facepulls? weak bitch

you motherfucker.
I always struggled with these because my pulley is only high or low, no middle.

It never crossed my mind to just sit down.

How the fuck do you do them without sliding forward?

I've found that at higher weights you're going to have to squat to anchor yourself in. Since you're precariously balanced you'll have to go slower too in order to make sure you're no using your body weight to cheat. Obviously there's a spectrum of how deep you need to be based on how heavy it is compared to you.

Good exercise.

yeah i lean back a little. guess it makes the weight a little easier but it's the way that i do it

well, he is a turk isn't he? he kinda looks like a tranny

... Can't you guys just.... like... sit on a cable row station thing and do facepulls?