youtube.com/watch?v=cfTxV1S-1wI
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

SLEEP ON ROADS
>youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

She's hot. I would sniff her sandal feet and eat her waxed pusy

Because it's accurate

? She doesn't even look european, you see women like her walking around everyday in Egypt.

Illiterate murricans unironically think all of Africa is entirely populated by sub-Saharan blacks

Fucking lol

>implying negroes are american

Fucking animals have already learned not to do this

american negroes basically believe anyone who isn't black = white

It didn't.

If it triggered you, visit

>It didn't
twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

because 1800-1945 all egiptologists decided north africans were north europeans, but then 1960 - current year all black rights activists decided all north africans are subsaharan africans

these two differing deductions seem hard to reconcile, unless a middle ground is taked and assumed that nort africans are north africans, but this radical notions seems to be too much for people to accept as yet, perhaps in some more enlightened future

>because 1800-1945 all egiptologists decided north africans were north europeans
Looks more like a Balkan woman to me.

Yes it did lol there are multiple articles about it

I love how Veeky Forums always tries to defend niggers. Darkies are a endless source of fascination to me because of how stupid they are.

White crackers we will hunt you down in the night and rape your pale fucking devil asses.

Where? On Buzzfeed and Huff Post?

>multiple articles
oh wow.

>Veeky Forums

No, just the /leftypol/.

Why are black americans so fragile and insecure? Is it because their great grandmothers were raped by the BWC?

maybe greek but more like sicilian, balkans have sharper bonestructure mostly

>every fucking reply made by a nigger on that

Jesus christ we have an infestation and the only cure is lead now.

Don't click on the thread then faggot holy shit I don't have to justify anything you fucking cunt. Fuck off small dick faggot

>where? two very popular and influential newsmedia?
lol

his ancestors were sold by local slaverunners from places like todays nigeria and sierra leone

why dont they at least try to retcoon the history of nigeria or kongo, instead of egipt, why egipt?

and why dont those people ever mention ethiopia or numibia? like thats a actual historical example they could back up

Sanctimony and messiah complex from white people left unchecked, subhumans should've been deported a long time ago.

EGYPTIANS WUZ BLACK

t. mulatto cockroach who lives in Europe who thinks he's "white"

el goblino...

think you misread the post my dude

Man that Mansa Munsa guy has a serious problem in his head.

If you go on to any YouTube video about Ancient Egypt you can see the exact same thing in the comment section without fail. You must be new.

They made her ugly.

La criatura...

nogs are mad she isn't coal black

>twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

Revisionist afrocentrism is widespread in black diaspora communities. But the dumb comments coming from nordicists are as equally stupid.

It's crazy how so many people can't accept that modern day egyptians are the closest people to the ancient egyptians, both phenotypically and genetically.

For the people that believe ancient Egyptians were all black, what is there reasoning for Egypt today not being black

Afronazi's

La creatura...

thats realy a stupid question, its allways jews and evil white men

african americans are at the least 20% British, there's enough to make seven and a half million more whites.

Because this is what Black people actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=cfTxV1S-1wI

WHITEY KILLED ALL DEM NIGGAS NIGGA DEY BE TAKIN OUR HISTRY AN SHEEEIIITT

They claim that modern Egyptians are all Arab immigrants

>The Alt-Kike Redditors reacting with dey wuz white

This
I study history of western africa and its so damn fascinating so why can't ameriniggers take pride in the actual history of their ancestors? Are they just too dumb to know anything other than incredibely popularized ancient egypt?

This but litterally, their white DNA is fucking with their brain

They would come to those places defense if there was an attempted whitewashing of them

They do, but Egypt is the target of white insecurity so Egypt is what they feel they must defend.

>Egypt is the target of white insecurity

Race war when?

Stop stealing Middle Eastern history

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Nobody besides retarded polacks claims egypt was 100% white nordic, but i guess retarded nignogs and retarded polacks like arguing with each other the most

they were RED

R
E
D

sad

>white insecurity

It's really black insecurity having to be the source of every innovation through their claim of Egypt.