Is someone on Veeky Forums actually making money on alts right now?

Is someone on Veeky Forums actually making money on alts right now?

Pajeet shills stay away

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n55DrD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

99% of us are getting fucked hard
its easier not to talk about it, thats why you only hear about the moonings

Bought VTC at around 80 cents. Yes, I'm making
money. Also got in MOD at 52 cents sold at >$2

This. Confirmation bias here all over. Also most people are just lying to us and especially themselves because the truth is so hard.

yup bought the vericoin dump
easy money

I am actually, yeah. I day-trade alts and I'm doing fine with regular profits today. Not gonna shill you any or tell you what to buy though because you'll call me a pajeet shill and a faggot.

Got JUST'd by ZEN (only a bit) and REQT, but the former is un-JUSTing me right now.
Also missed out on a lot of profit with LINK, but I'm still in the green.

Went all in on Etherparty with 100k USD, lost 50% so far

Nope. Portfolio has been bleeding for days now. Hoping it will end after the fork - which is on the 14th right?

My folios been fairly steady for the last month, maybe trending down slightly desu. I haven't traded much aside from moving back into more secure coins

holy fuck bro

Hold is the name of the game.

I'm pretty sure it will recover back to pre-sale prices eventually. I just hope I won't miss any moon missions i'd like to get on in the mean time

Making a little bit with BQX, amounts been cut back though

I started in mid-June, had some ups and down and right now I am pretty much where I started. I started with €1500 and now I have €1527 so although I am not making much, it's still better than losing money... I still think I can make some real profits if the right shitcoin moons.

>Up 1000% on the year with alts
>Holding WTC since Holding VTC Riding GRS
>Bagholding BIS

his name was...

CIVIC

SNT

both for me

how did you get 100k liquid? what major/job?

I'm just curious how to get a starting capital like that.

Got in on omg and antshares early
Pretty comfy with the alts still

I'm swing trading LINK and adding to my stack, but that's it. Up 1,398 LINK today.

So, why not move all assets into the most underfunded coins?
>memecoins everywhere
Don't buy any meme coins.
Look at the coins that have refused to die like Reddcoin and Fujicoin and Mooncoin.
In particular, MOON has nowhere else to fall yet has held fast, even during the summer forking that produced Bitcoin Cash. Reddcoin has been BTFO by devs never delivering their promises, yet the coin still remains and BitBean is holding on sheerly by its innovative PoW.

The real problem with digital currency at the moment is that there are too many people holding huge bags waiting to get rich quick and too few decentralized platforms on which to spend such currencies...
The solution? It's going to take a whole bunch of obsolescence-programming tech faggots and copyright whores to die before platforms use blockchain tech to account their shekels. Either that or the US dollar has to crash...
Basically, the alt coin game is about holding and shilling until there is more online freedom to make legal transactions... If you've got big bags and can't sell for a while, why not start a faucet site or just outright give coins away for free to promote them?
I've got about 1k bitbean that I'm thinking about giving away on /b/ just for funsies lol

You could easily build it if you know what you're doing with a couple grand.

i made it investing with Veeky Forums

traded many, many shitcoins

I'm not him but I started with about $2,000 back in February of this year and I'm a little over $100,000 in crypto right now.

So you don't need a job, just stop holding shitcoins and actually trade.

Made a little on DOVU :)

I'm up on vert, don't really want to talk about anything else because biz ruins everything and it's all looking good. If you ctrl f the archive and don't see your coin mentioned that is always a good start.

Just got lucky on vert at sub 1 as I liked the tech and hate miners

Congrats user - that was about the same time I got in to it but I only invested minor amounts. Did you ride the ETH wave to $100k?

My alts are keeping a slow steady pace upwards, even with the BTC rise this past few days. Not exactly 'making money' but as long as they aren't dipping I'm perfectly fine with that.

Tfw i calculated how much USD i could've had if i had pulled out sooner.

> tfw i was on the Lisk train up to 7 bucks, Ark train from 1,70 to 4. Chainlink from .19 to 50.

Now i'm in Walton i won't make this mistake again.

> tfw i could've turned 3k into 75k

Kanker.

just get in bitcoin until after it moons after the fork, anything else is stupidity

Made a ton of money on VTC, not that hard to buy the dip and sell high, don't get greedy and use your common sense.

Thats sucks tering hard.

I am making money here:

discord.gg/n55DrD

I smell curry

On all levels except physical, I am making money.

Getting more poor people into a coin is how you kill it